Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 [ANN] 🔥 [ICO] 🚀 Miner One - Cutting-Edge Bitcoin Mining. 🔵 🔵 Crowdfunded. - page 12. (Read 29670 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
What levels of the gas and the GWEI should be set when buying MIO tokens?
MinerOne recommends setting 200,000 gas and 30 GWEI.
Activity: 238
What levels of the gas and the GWEI should be set when buying MIO tokens?
Germany has very high electricity tariffs, as far as I know. Therefore, I believe that it was not the best idea to place your first mining center there.
I can't even imagine what made you think that the first MinerOne’s mining-center will be located in Germany. It will be built in Luleå, Sweden.
Huh, a user said that to me on some forum. Yeah, how can we trust forums after that.  Are electricity tariffs low in Luleå?
Yes, they are one of the lowest in the world there. In addition, the government provides benefits to technology companies + electricity suppliers make discounts to industrial enterprises.
And there is temperate climate, which will serve as a kind of natural cooling system for the mining-center.
Are you trying to say that they won’t make the basic cooling system in the mining-center?
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Germany has very high electricity tariffs, as far as I know. Therefore, I believe that it was not the best idea to place your first mining center there.
I can't even imagine what made you think that the first MinerOne’s mining-center will be located in Germany. It will be built in Luleå, Sweden.
Huh, a user said that to me on some forum. Yeah, how can we trust forums after that.  Are electricity tariffs low in Luleå?
Yes, they are one of the lowest in the world there. In addition, the government provides benefits to technology companies + electricity suppliers make discounts to industrial enterprises.
And there is temperate climate, which will serve as a kind of natural cooling system for the mining-center.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Do you guys accept Ripple?
No, you can pay with Btc, Eth, Ltc or EUR.
Activity: 266
Did you manage to lower the cost of the hardware after the negotiating the price with the manufacturer?
Are you planning to get the best mining hardware that is currently available on the market?
Activity: 280
How long is it going to take for investors to return there MinerOne investments by getting dividends?
Are you going to open your second mining center  in 2019? What about the location?
Why arent  you considering mining Ethereum? It’s a very promising coin as well.
Activity: 406
Are you planning to convert bitcoins to fiat immediately or you gonna wait till its price goes up?
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
How many advisers do your companies have now? What is their experience in this area?

Please see the info here: https://minerone.io/team/
Activity: 378
Is cryptocurrency mining still  profitable? I thought that there are too many people doing it and it’s nearly impossible now.

Mining is going to be profitable for a long time simply because  blockchain just started settling. But you are right that it doesnt make sense to start it right now unless you have a lot of money for it. MinerOne is going to mine big amount of it, the process is industrial in scale so it’s gonna be profitable.
Okay, how much are they going to make?
I saw their network calculations for January 2018. If they reach hard cap they will be able to mine 80 bitcoins a day which makes it 2400 bitcoins a month.
Okay, what if they reach soft cap only?
Pages:
Jump to: