Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟[ANN] [ICO] MiniApps.pro NEXT GENERATION BLOCKCHAIN🌟Phase 1 finished 🌟 - page 2. (Read 22731 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 103
What the USD price for one MAT?

this is the only place

where you can buy or sell

here   https://forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/0x0f587d0b7b1c1ef68b432936b75c4d6c4d12b647-ETH

and

here   https://etherdelta.com/#0x0f587d0b7b1c1ef68b432936b75c4d6c4d12b647-ETH
It seems that began trading on a normal exchange. While there are no buyers and only one seller ) But this is IDEX
https://idex.market/eth/MAT

By the way, I recently watched the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kC17e6svDgU of the speech of the founder, and read telegram group. The conclusion is that the team has significantly revised the road map and the project to the best side, in addition they do not sit in the office, and at the level of the founders promote the project to the masses, there is a chance that the project will receive support in the Korean and Japanese markets. As a holder Mat tokens, I very much hope that the project will receive support in the Japanese and Korean markets.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Hi! I've studied the road map and I'm pleased to see that the work will be done in a short time, compared to other projects.
Activity: 308
KIRIK PROTOCOL. The future of smart contracts.
Why such silence in the tread? You wanted until March or in the first quarter to do a swap of tokens. Quarter in 2 weeks will end, but there is no information about the exchange. There are no biddings, there is no information on the marketplace, or CMC the coin went out last year, it's time for her to go out! Why is everything so long?
Sorry for this delay and silence. Working hard to start KIRIK. With so low market now, we still didn't decide about our schedule.
Activity: 818
Merit: 508
In the telegram group, announced the exchange(preliminary exchange) of mat-krk. "The actual conversion will be made later when KIRIK blockchain mainnet will be launched." You need to register through the bot telegram and confirm the email address, your eth address holding your mat.
https://t.me/miniapps_pro/13180
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
thanks for the fact that notifications come by email. I put the filter and I will not miss them exactly
Activity: 818
Merit: 508
I probably missed something. I have MAT tokens, but here is a discussion of KRK tokens. Can anybody explain what happened?
We are going into phase 2 which will be a new blockchain with semantic smart contracts. New coin KRK will be issued. MAT will be possible to change for KRK then.

I also missed this information. Change these coins need now or you can do it at any time, is there any time limit?

I also missed this information, already announced the date of the swap? It seems that there was only an announcement, and nothing went further than the announcement. In general, they promised to notify all participants via email, so I think you will not miss. The only thing that disappoints is the lack of exchanges, do the developers have plans to go to any exchanges?
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I probably missed something. I have MAT tokens, but here is a discussion of KRK tokens. Can anybody explain what happened?
We are going into phase 2 which will be a new blockchain with semantic smart contracts. New coin KRK will be issued. MAT will be possible to change for KRK then.

I also missed this information. Change these coins need now or you can do it at any time, is there any time limit?
Activity: 18
And when you start the process of replacing the MAT tokens on the KRK - you will send an email? now there are so many tokens and for all the news on the forum will not keep track, it would be nice if there was a notification to the email.
I think it's better to follow such news on the official telegram channel or on the twitter page. On the email comes a lot of spam. It is difficult to see something there
Friend I have a good mailbox with protection against spam, and follow the tweeters and telegrams of 43 companies in which I invested I have no opportunity. I hope you will heed my words and send information in the mail
Simply check this thread post once a day.

For what? what did I do to deserve this? how do you imagine? I still insist to have me notified by mail ) of course I will try to look here periodically, but to read everything I just don't have time
Can you set to receive an email every time someone posts on this thread, just trying to help, a personal assistant is what most of us desire.

Put an asterisk for your company on the site:
https://cryptototem.com/ico-miniapps/
About you there it is in detail written. Thank the guys.
Activity: 257
Merit: 12

this is the only place

where you can buy or sell

here   https://forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/0x0f587d0b7b1c1ef68b432936b75c4d6c4d12b647-ETH

and

here   https://etherdelta.com/#0x0f587d0b7b1c1ef68b432936b75c4d6c4d12b647-ETH
Activity: 126
Merit: 115
Why such silence in the tread? You wanted until March or in the first quarter to do a swap of tokens. Quarter in 2 weeks will end, but there is no information about the exchange. There are no biddings, there is no information on the marketplace, or CMC the coin went out last year, it's time for her to go out! Why is everything so long?
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
so the project looks quite promising. it seems to me that the development strategy has been chosen correctly.
I will not agree with you, from my point of view at the moment there is not enough for the development of a versatile marketing program, from my point of view, it is necessary to allocate a large budget for advertising on Facebook, as well as to plan a little on YouTube. As far as I understand from conversations with representatives, they have a different idea of the budget for marketing.
Facebook banned advertising projects related to cryptocurrencies. At the moment, this can not be done. But apart from Facebook there are other more promising places for advertising

Well I do not know, I first heard about it, although I  always use to promote my business - Facebook.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
so the project looks quite promising. it seems to me that the development strategy has been chosen correctly.
I will not agree with you, from my point of view at the moment there is not enough for the development of a versatile marketing program, from my point of view, it is necessary to allocate a large budget for advertising on Facebook, as well as to plan a little on YouTube. As far as I understand from conversations with representatives, they have a different idea of the budget for marketing.
Facebook banned advertising projects related to cryptocurrencies. At the moment, this can not be done. But apart from Facebook there are other more promising places for advertising
You are almost right saying that Facebook banned the opportunity, as far as I understand it is not about promoting the ICO, but about promoting the product, the Miniapps - has its own product, chatbots.
Yes. But this product is now directly related to the crypto currency. Team need to give advertising that motivates people to buy tokens. The company's services can be obtained without the use of tokens
Merit: 103
You are almost right saying that Facebook banned the opportunity, as far as I understand it is not about promoting the ICO, but about promoting the product, the Miniapps - has its own product, chatbots.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
Activity: 56
And when you start the process of replacing the MAT tokens on the KRK - you will send an email? now there are so many tokens and for all the news on the forum will not keep track, it would be nice if there was a notification to the email.
Yes, of course we will send emails to all our community.

I hope it's not because I wrote a lot about it, I don't think this man is a representative of your team, so up to the end did not believe that I have every day to follow this theme, thank you that explained, I will expect letters.
Activity: 308
KIRIK PROTOCOL. The future of smart contracts.
Yes, of course we will send emails to all our community.
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1003
Dear KIRIK/MiniApps Community! We want to initiate open discussion of the KIRIK concept.

Version 1.0 of the concept is published here: https://t.me/KIRIKcoin_bot?start=kirik_concept
KIRIK concept doc is in English and Russian. It is published on Google Drive, so to post your comments you need to sign in into your google account.
You can post comments and questions from your computer (mobile browsers seem not supporting commenting on google drive PDF files). We appreciate any comments/questions.

Other useful articles and presentations can be found here: https://t.me/KIRIKcoin_bot?start=articles

Cheers i will find time to read up shortly.
Pages:
Jump to: