Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟[ANN] [ICO] MiniApps.pro NEXT GENERATION BLOCKCHAIN🌟Phase 1 finished 🌟 - page 5. (Read 22731 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
KIRIK PROTOCOL. The future of smart contracts.

As we have already announced, the 2nd phase of Miniapps project will be marked by the introduction of a new blockchain and new mineable coin named Kirik (ticker symbol: KRK) in the 1Q of 2018. Kirik is a project that has been going in the background of our MAT campaign with a lot of collaborative mathematical research, and now we can finally unveil it and merge two projects together.

Based on the Theory of Semantic Modelling, acknowledged by the American Mathematical Society as one of the best achievements of Russian mathematicians in the XX century, Kirik technology will constitute the revolutionary changes in the ways people and companies use smart contracts, blockchain and tokens. The capability for non-programmers to construct a smart contract in a visual builder and validate it, a chatbot-based wallet with AI assistant and other novelties are to follow.

Miniapps.pro team is currently preparing Phase 2 crowdsale. We are working hard developing the model of our new blockchain.

Of course we are also busy with Investor Relations activities, doing some consultancy work for other ICOs, and piloting a Miniapps-based chatbot for some major bank. We also signed a contract with Opera Software, which we will describe in details a bit later.
Hello! When Tokens will be traded on exchanges? What exchanges do you plan to choose?
Hello! Now you can trade on EtherDelta. Following this link: https://etherdelta.com/#0x0f587d0b7b1c1ef68b432936b75c4d6c4d12b647-ETH.
We are considering the other exchanges, even applied for some of them, but still looking at how it shows on EtherDelta.
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
Glad to see good news from miniapps! By the way, saw that you were active on Facebook, but a few hours ago Facebook and instagram banned the promotion ICO and cryptocurrency, my paid ads on Facebook were abruptly stopped. I think now need to refocus and advertising needs to be products and platforms. - ie chatbot ai and anything other than cryptocurrency )
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
MiniApps.pro is an Artificial Intelligence and Blockchain based chatbot ecosystem which bridges the gap between Hi-Tech and small businesses.
Activity: 189
Merit: 1
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Activity: 189
Merit: 1
what will the exchange rate between MAT and KRK be?

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Hello! When Tokens will be traded on exchanges? What exchanges do you plan to choose?
Is there any review, with the last visit of Mr. Khan to the conference? it is difficult to say how long it will take listing on the exchange? and what exchange are you planning to get?
This last visit to Miami, was all about networking. Miami, one of most Russian places in America, is a good point to spread our influence all over the world.
As for the exchanges, it's not our priority now. Our first priority now is to increase interest in MAT, meaning value of MAT. And see how it works on EtherDelta. Only after that we will go to more exchanges.
But even more important now is to prepare start of KIRIK blockchain, and it takes all our time these days. 
I received my MINNIAPP tokens today. I want to hold them for the long term but what is this KRK token? Do we need to swap the MINIAPP tokens for KRK tokens and where and when do I do that? I am excited about the future of this token and have nearly 400 of it.
MAT token will be used in miniapps during 2018, later it could be withdrawn from usage. During phase 2 coin KRK will be introduced, it will have all functions of MAT as well. MAT can be exchanged for KRK during phase 2. It will be announced later.
How long the MAT will be valid tokens to exchange for tokens KRK? I ask because a lot of customers and certainly not all at once learn about what can and should be changed tokens. So I wonder what period of time would be to exchange tokens?
The process of exchange is not defined yet. But we will give enough time to do this. And will try to tell about that everywhere.
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
I received my MINNIAPP tokens today. I want to hold them for the long term but what is this KRK token? Do we need to swap the MINIAPP tokens for KRK tokens and where and when do I do that? I am excited about the future of this token and have nearly 400 of it.
MAT token will be used in miniapps during 2018, later it could be withdrawn from usage. During phase 2 coin KRK will be introduced, it will have all functions of MAT as well. MAT can be exchanged for KRK during phase 2. It will be announced later.
How long the MAT will be valid tokens to exchange for tokens KRK? I ask because a lot of customers and certainly not all at once learn about what can and should be changed tokens. So I wonder what period of time would be to exchange tokens?
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
What will happen with the MAT token in the future development of the project? Will token trading on other exchanges in addition to ED?
I know that there will be an exchange with a bonus on the coin of the KRK.
We are working to list MAT on exchanges. Please stay tuned.

Thanks for answer. But second question? Smiley Will be MAT token using at services of project in future, together with KRK?
MAT will be used, in the beginning. Later we are going to withdraw it.
i guess this process will take much time. Can you tell us the plan and dates of withdraw?
To tell it simple, if you don't use MAT in 2018, you will lose it.

you are scared me!) I already decided to exchange them to KRK. Waiting updates about it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
May the power be with you!
Hello,
when we get miniapp bounty rewads? and where we get?
Hello, I have info from MiniApps bounty chat in Telegram. Bounty tokens will be delivered for everyone participial bounty program before 22-24 january Smiley
Activity: 448
Hello,
when we get miniapp bounty rewads? and where we get?
Activity: 322
Miniapps.pro ICO will be presented at CryptoAcademy ICO Seminar to take place on Saturday 20th of January.

MINIAPPS platform helps create cross-platform chatbots or any child in a matter of minutes. To create a simple chatbot you are not a programmer, being an advanced user is enough. Once created, chatbot immediately works on all supported instant messengers. If you need more, the platform provides access to tools for developing automatic communication systems with users or corporate level.

https://medium.com/miniapps-pro-token/miniapps-pro-ico-will-be-presented-at-cryptoacademy-ico-seminar-to-take-place-on-saturday-20th-of-22445b9313de

We are very excited to announce the partnership between Miniapps.pro and Brixby (www.brixby.io).
Vitaly Gumirov, Miniapps.pro CEO added: "The financial benefits of chatbot use for customer support are obvious: 80% of the customer queries are normally of the same type and can be properly handled by a well-trained bot, instead of human staff. Moreover, chatbots can be programmed to answer in various languages, therefore reducing requirements and skills of Brixby team. Miniapps.pro use is not limited only to technical support. Customer Care, payments, loyalty programs, coupons, sales and other things that can be built on our platform – they are all about Community Marketing. That comprises communication between businesses, their partners, existing and prospective clients to maintain their loyalty, improve product adoption and so on."
TheBitcoinNews article: "Brixby, a decentralised transportation app, will include Miniapps.pro chatbots in its platform" here
Guys, lately EtherDelta became a very dangerous and bad-working place, i hope that soon you will list MATs at some another exchange, no matter centralized or DEX
Yes we will. Please stay tuned.

when you start phase 2? at 20 jan?
1Q 2018 (February - March)
Pages:
Jump to: