Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟[ANN] [ICO] MiniApps.pro NEXT GENERATION BLOCKCHAIN🌟Phase 1 finished 🌟 - page 3. (Read 22731 times)

legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1003
And when you start the process of replacing the MAT tokens on the KRK - you will send an email? now there are so many tokens and for all the news on the forum will not keep track, it would be nice if there was a notification to the email.
I think it's better to follow such news on the official telegram channel or on the twitter page. On the email comes a lot of spam. It is difficult to see something there
Friend I have a good mailbox with protection against spam, and follow the tweeters and telegrams of 43 companies in which I invested I have no opportunity. I hope you will heed my words and send information in the mail
Simply check this thread post once a day.

For what? what did I do to deserve this? how do you imagine? I still insist to have me notified by mail ) of course I will try to look here periodically, but to read everything I just don't have time
Can you set to receive an email every time someone posts on this thread, just trying to help, a personal assistant is what most of us desire.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
KIRIK PROTOCOL. The future of smart contracts.
Dear KIRIK/MiniApps Community! We want to initiate open discussion of the KIRIK concept.

Version 1.0 of the concept is published here: https://t.me/KIRIKcoin_bot?start=kirik_concept
KIRIK concept doc is in English and Russian. It is published on Google Drive, so to post your comments you need to sign in into your google account.
You can post comments and questions from your computer (mobile browsers seem not supporting commenting on google drive PDF files). We appreciate any comments/questions.

Other useful articles and presentations can be found here: https://t.me/KIRIKcoin_bot?start=articles

Activity: 238
Merit: 15
And when you start the process of replacing the MAT tokens on the KRK - you will send an email? now there are so many tokens and for all the news on the forum will not keep track, it would be nice if there was a notification to the email.
I think it's better to follow such news on the official telegram channel or on the twitter page. On the email comes a lot of spam. It is difficult to see something there
Friend I have a good mailbox with protection against spam, and follow the tweeters and telegrams of 43 companies in which I invested I have no opportunity. I hope you will heed my words and send information in the mail

For what? what did I do to deserve this? how do you imagine? I still insist to have me notified by mail ) of course I will try to look here periodically, but to read everything I just don't have time
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1003
Activity: 546
GIF by SOCIFI
I probably missed something. I have MAT tokens, but here is a discussion of KRK tokens. Can anybody explain what happened?
We are going into phase 2 which will be a new blockchain with semantic smart contracts. New coin KRK will be issued. MAT will be possible to change for KRK then.

Hi,

Is it planned to add  MAT  token to another exchange?

it is obvious that one exchange Etherdelta is not enough...

at the moment token MAT have on zero liquidity...

Yes, with MAT it's not so easy to go to bigger exchanges, it will be easier with KRK.
Anyway we watch the situation and continue talking to exchanges.

I already understood that listing on the other exchange is meaningless for MAT tokens. But why did you write that KRK is easier to listing on the exchange than the MAT? what caused this success? Due to the fact that he has his own blockchain?
I would not call this a success, but common sense makes me believe KRK will be easier to list. Yes, it's own blockchain, plus wider company of participants we are going to hire.
Activity: 818
Merit: 508
I probably missed something. I have MAT tokens, but here is a discussion of KRK tokens. Can anybody explain what happened?

I understand that none of the KRK tokens there. The developers planned to exchange MAT tokens for KRK tokens, but so far there are no exact dates and reliable information, well we wait. And when the exchange takes place, you can exchange tokens with a bonus, if you are an investor or a participant in a campaign of bounty, if I'm not mistaken.

any update on kirik ico or mainnet launch?

I'm also interested in this question)
Activity: 189
Merit: 1
any update on kirik ico or mainnet launch?
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
why is the bet made on the Miami as the most Russian place in America? bet on Russians?)
Activity: 546
GIF by SOCIFI
Activity: 490
Merit: 103

Hi,

Yes, with MAT it's not so easy to go to bigger exchanges, it will be easier with KRK.

I already understood that listing on the other exchange is meaningless for MAT tokens. But why did you write that KRK is easier to listing on the exchange than the MAT? what caused this success? Due to the fact that he has his own blockchain?

Hi,

I understand your formula to counter volatility. I'm a little embarrassed whitelist and "know your customer", it does not reduce the flow of investment? If I then on the exchange to buy your tokens - I will need to go through KYC? I would also like to learn your marketing plan - where can I find its details?
As for whitelist and KYC, it's normal these days. It shall help to attract more crypto holders, in fact. If you buy on exchange, it's a question to the exchange.
What do you mean by marketing plan?

I'm interested in what sites you will use for the purchase of advertising? how much advertising will be purchased this year, how much will be purchased next year. What are your plans for Facebook? YouTube? percentage ratio.
Interesting question. I hardly see the situation when company reveals marketing budget with specific channel items. I think these days it's not wise to spend major funds for mainstream media, it's ineffective. We will do something more intelligent, with usage of telegram for example. I won't open all the details here.
I'm a little confused by your answer, I certainly do not doubt your ingenuity and you are right to disclose such information without special need is not necessary, as competitors can take advantage of this information, but still I would recommend you to use the services at least Facebook. it is not necessary to refuse completely from the mainstream media
Please don't worry. We have had a good experience with Facebook etc. And won't ignore them, I just said that we won't spend significant budget for Facebook or Youtube, there are more effective channels these days.

Hi,

Yes, I will allow answer for the team of miniapps, Yes it is planned but probably not MAT - only KIRIK, any listing on the exchange is costly - while there is no sense to give money for the functionality that is not required for development. What's the point in listing MAT - if the token will not be? Wait KIRIK.
Activity: 257
Merit: 12

Hi,

Is it planned to add  MAT  token to another exchange?

I understand your formula to counter volatility. I'm a little embarrassed whitelist and "know your customer", it does not reduce the flow of investment? If I then on the exchange to buy your tokens - I will need to go through KYC? I would also like to learn your marketing plan - where can I find its details?
As for whitelist and KYC, it's normal these days. It shall help to attract more crypto holders, in fact. If you buy on exchange, it's a question to the exchange.
What do you mean by marketing plan?

I'm interested in what sites you will use for the purchase of advertising? how much advertising will be purchased this year, how much will be purchased next year. What are your plans for Facebook? YouTube? percentage ratio.
Interesting question. I hardly see the situation when company reveals marketing budget with specific channel items. I think these days it's not wise to spend major funds for mainstream media, it's ineffective. We will do something more intelligent, with usage of telegram for example. I won't open all the details here.
I'm a little confused by your answer, I certainly do not doubt your ingenuity and you are right to disclose such information without special need is not necessary, as competitors can take advantage of this information, but still I would recommend you to use the services at least Facebook. it is not necessary to refuse completely from the mainstream media
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
Minapps/Kirik Vitaly Gumirov interview with Jorgen Welsink ICO Event Utrecht 1. Minapps/Kirik Vitaly Gumirov interview withJorgen Welsink at CryptoAcademy ICO Event Utrecht on 20th of January https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naeFhscFXmI

Pages:
Jump to: