Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟[ANN] [ICO] MiniApps.pro NEXT GENERATION BLOCKCHAIN🌟Phase 1 finished 🌟 - page 4. (Read 22731 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 100
GIF by SOCIFI
I understand your formula to counter volatility. I'm a little embarrassed whitelist and "know your customer", it does not reduce the flow of investment? If I then on the exchange to buy your tokens - I will need to go through KYC? I would also like to learn your marketing plan - where can I find its details?
As for whitelist and KYC, it's normal these days. It shall help to attract more crypto holders, in fact. If you buy on exchange, it's a question to the exchange.
What do you mean by marketing plan?

I'm interested in what sites you will use for the purchase of advertising? how much advertising will be purchased this year, how much will be purchased next year. What are your plans for Facebook? YouTube? percentage ratio.
Interesting question. I hardly see the situation when company reveals marketing budget with specific channel items. I think these days it's not wise to spend major funds for mainstream media, it's ineffective. We will do something more intelligent, with usage of telegram for example. I won't open all the details here.

Since you are talking about promotion and marketing, let me suggest two interesting companies that I have noticed recently. The first is a company Adbank - they will be engaged in the audit of advertising, the second company HOQU I'm not very well versed in their product, you know what they plan to unite on the block chain partners and advertisers.
this projects not working now. Their crowdsales has ended recently. With them, you can enter into a partnership for the future, but no more
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
I understand your formula to counter volatility. I'm a little embarrassed whitelist and "know your customer", it does not reduce the flow of investment? If I then on the exchange to buy your tokens - I will need to go through KYC? I would also like to learn your marketing plan - where can I find its details?
As for whitelist and KYC, it's normal these days. It shall help to attract more crypto holders, in fact. If you buy on exchange, it's a question to the exchange.

I'm interested in what sites you will use for the purchase of advertising? how much advertising will be purchased this year, how much will be purchased next year. What are your plans for Facebook? YouTube? percentage ratio.
Interesting question. I hardly see the situation when company reveals marketing budget with specific channel items. I think these days it's not wise to spend major funds for mainstream media, it's ineffective. We will do something more intelligent, with usage of telegram for example. I won't open all the details here.

Since you are talking about promotion and marketing, let me suggest two interesting companies that I have noticed recently. The first is a company Adbank - they will be engaged in the audit of advertising, the second company HOQU I'm not very well versed in their product, you know what they plan to unite on the block chain partners and advertisers.
Activity: 308
KIRIK PROTOCOL. The future of smart contracts.
Is it planned to add a mini token to another exchange? And what will happen to him after the expiration of the time after the exchange, how will you get it out of circulation? Will it be burnt?
This question is still undecided. We have applied for some major exchanges, meanwhile watching the situation on EtherDelta. So will see.
Supposedly those MAT not spent or changed for KRK will just continue existing with no usage in Miniapps.

Activity: 189
Merit: 1
any updates about kirik ico and token swap?
The other day I went to the store to buy vitamins. This seems an easy question, went bought and went, but no, the choice was very large and I plunged into the study of what the store offers. my choice ended on a huge bottle with the name of KIRKLAND ) and under KIRKLAND - written "Signature", two birds with one stone ) - it is very difficult to choose a signature. And you are going to change the name of the topic or the new signature?
https://tokens.miniapps.pro/kirik-docs/KIRIK-ENG.pdf I just read this, it's incredible and impressive at the same time, you started with a great idea that will bring a lot of useful to society, and now you increase the volume of work to an incredible level, perhaps can be compared with a recent project ARCBLOCK
Activity: 238
Merit: 15

Activity: 134
Merit: 10
Is it planned to add a mini token to another exchange? And what will happen to him after the expiration of the time after the exchange, how will you get it out of circulation? Will it be burnt?
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1003
Are we close to phase two ?

At least we have never been so close to phase 2 as we are now;). Still have no detailed plan, but details coming soon, Stay tuned.
Thankyou.

At least we have never been so close to phase 2 as we are now;). Still have no detailed plan, but details coming soon, Stay tuned.
Oh, my God. Did I understand correctly that you have already signed a contract with Opera? Or is it under negotiation? Really looking forward to the details, apparently this is an incredible performance for an audience of millions
Yes it's absolutely correct. The contract is signed. We will tell more later.
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1003

Oh, my God. Did I understand correctly that you have already signed a contract with Opera? Or is it under negotiation? Really looking forward to the details, apparently this is an incredible performance for an audience of millions
See a brief presentation of Kirik blockchain, KRK coin and Miniapps Phase 2 including the project timeline here: https://tokens.miniapps.pro/wp/Phase_2_Light_Paper.pdf
Connect to our Kirik Telegram bot to get readings about semantic smart contracts (in English and Russian) via http://t.me/KIRIKcoin_bot?start=articles

There you can download articles about their math foundations, ecosystems based on them, a Theory of Document Modelling, and the relation of semantic smart contracts to Investment Management. Enjoy!
Pages:
Jump to: