Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟[ANN] [ICO] MiniApps.pro NEXT GENERATION BLOCKCHAIN🌟Phase 1 finished 🌟 - page 7. (Read 22731 times)

Activity: 116
Merit: 24
I can’t understand why this project is useful, there’s lots of experts in the market that can create any chat-bot or anything else. In my opinion, there will be just one more intermediary in the client-programmer chain, this will cause the increase in price on services.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Hi!
I participated in the ico with tokens on the ICOS/Icobox platform. They are currently on my ICOS wallet. What do I have to do in order to exchange them to KRK?
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
Just finished listening to a webinar, it is necessary to notice that despite the bright accent Vitaly Gumirov, everything was very clear and understandable )
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
KIRIK PROTOCOL. The future of smart contracts.
Activity: 49
Will the webinar be recorded somewhere? I want to watch it. Please repply with the link of record if someone have information about it
We invite everyone to a webinar with Vitaly Gumirov, organized by our adviser Jan Robert Schutte. Please follow this link for registration. The webinar will begin on December 29 15:00 Europe / Amsterdam.
Just registered for the webinar, considering that a webinar organized by Jan Robert Schutte, I'm looking forward to what will be something big and very promising )
the day was very busy so I did not wait for the beginning of the webinar and went to sleep.
Activity: 77
We invite everyone to a webinar with Vitaly Gumirov, organized by our adviser Jan Robert Schutte. Please follow this link for registration. The webinar will begin on December 29 15:00 Europe / Amsterdam.
will definitely be on the webinar! this is great news for all holders of tokens, miniapps! the fact that you immediately became so absorbed in the development of their project I have is pride, for properly selected ICO
what's the topic of the webinar?
Just registered for the webinar, considering that a webinar organized by Jan Robert Schutte, I'm looking forward to what will be something big and very promising )
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I want to wish you in the coming new year to take new heights and be one step ahead of your competitors! I believe that it will be so!
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
KIRIK PROTOCOL. The future of smart contracts.
Activity: 53
So, have You announced exchange course of MAB to MAT or I just missed it?

You can find some info here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.26966426
Thanks for the link, found some new information for yourself, can anyone have any more materials and preferably with a translation into Russian? Smiley
Have you read thread in Russian? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-miniappspro-1-ended-2064402

Thanks for the link, found some new information for yourself, can anyone have any more materials and preferably with a translation into Russian? Smiley
I agree with previous. Project looks promising. Chats and bots went in our life very fast and will continue to grow its importance and if they add AI, Neural Nets and Deep Learning it could become great! good luck devs

Yes, the idea of the project with chats and bots was chosen successfully, because in our time modern technologies all these things will develop and develop!
Activity: 53

Hello Miniapps team! And at what stage is the development of a semantic smart contracts? Already there are some terms of commissioning? Happy New Year!
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
I agree with previous. Project looks promising. Chats and bots went in our life very fast and will continue to grow its importance and if they add AI, Neural Nets and Deep Learning it could become great! good luck devs
i want that approximately from 2020 MiniApps start to make their own AI powered robots for all spheres of industries, accept a challenge?   Smiley Wink Roll Eyes
Why not. And send them to the Moon.

That would be great! Let's wait for this moment and this must happen! We wish good luck to the project
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
I'm sure that MiniApps will show us everything that he is capable of! I like this project and I observe a certain potential in this coin
Yeah Miniapps team is really great project with strong team and big support from other great partners> but i hope they will be soon in euro and west part of planet -    not only asia )
I agree with you so all communities around the world can use miniapps platform
and still waiting MAT will listed at good exchanges not only at etherdelta
I'm sure that MiniApps will show us everything that he is capable of! I like this project and I observe a certain potential in this coin
Excellent article, I am sure that all who had not yet reached the spirit to the mini apps, be sure to believe in this team and their project after read, by the way the article easily translates from Russian into English using Google translator
Pages:
Jump to: