Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] MINING SOLUTIONS - enjoy the mining! - page 2. (Read 7949 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 11
Is there going to be a protection key in the driver software?
We are considering making the tokens the only key for Mining Solutions software. The tokens you bought are kept in your ETH wallet. And you provide your wallet’s safety yourself.
may i use wallet for any stock exhange?
no, you can't use stock exchange wallet.
MEW will suit?
Activity: 401
Merit: 10
The Mining Solutions team congratulates everyone with a Happy New Year! We wish all of you health and success in everything!
We are considering making the tokens the only key for Mining Solutions software. The tokens you bought are kept in your ETH wallet. And you provide your wallet’s safety yourself.
no, you can't use stock exchange wallet.
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
Activity: 253
Activity: 420
What is the upper limit for the required funds?
Funds are only limited by the number of released tokens.

And how much tokens will be released?
10 mln tokens. and only 6 mln will be sold
Activity: 70

And how much tokens will be released?
Activity: 66
Activity: 53
Hey guys
When and where your token is going to be listed?

According to our projections, the trading can start on January 25 th, 2018, at the Etherdelta platform.

thanks dev

Hey guys

According to our projections, the trading can start on January 25 th, 2018, at the Etherdelta platform.
Those are good news, hope every thing goes well and the price of the token doesn't go down.

yeah i think everything's gonna be fine, such a good project should be successed
Activity: 266
Presale is live!
Hey guys

Those are good news, hope every thing goes well and the price of the token doesn't go down.
Hey guys

Activity: 53
Hey guys
What risks does this project contain?
Risks are minimal, since the announced products are either already complete or are currently being tested and developed. Nevertheless, any cryptocurrency investments are high-risk operations. So, if you are uncertain, consult with an expert in the field.

every investment in different spheres is risky, so it's up to you how to manage your funds. this project looks attractive to invest in.

Of course I understood it's risky. There's no success without any risks  Smiley
Thanks guys, I will think about it.

You are welcome! I'm sure you'll make right decision.

Hello, can you tell me how does Mining Solutions work with blockchain?
Hi.
Mining Solutions aims to help blockchain-community – to attract more miners into the system and improve the stability of mining hardware and therefore to improve reliability of blockchain network. Our goal is to create ecosystem for mining and related spheres.
Activity: 75
Risks are minimal, since the announced products are either already complete or are currently being tested and developed. Nevertheless, any cryptocurrency investments are high-risk operations. So, if you are uncertain, consult with an expert in the field.

every investment in different spheres is risky, so it's up to you how to manage your funds. this project looks attractive to invest in.

Of course I understood it's risky. There's no success without any risks  Smiley

Hello, can you tell me how does Mining Solutions work with blockchain?

Of course I understood it's risky. There's no success without any risks  Smiley

Activity: 67

Of course I understood it's risky. There's no success without any risks  Smiley
Activity: 32

Pages:
Jump to: