Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] MMRS - Money transfer and cash withdrawal on blockchain - page 14. (Read 11025 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
This project is made with high quality, I wish you all the best.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
How are you different from Ripple and Stellar? What's your plan for the success in current competitive crypto world?
We are very much different from them. We do not just provide a crypto asset. We provide a mobile money remmitance service. Bank4YOU Group’s ‘Mobile Money Remittance System’ will set a new trend in international money transfers and will contribute to the creation of fast, convenient, and secure money transfers worldwide. The mobile app will also enable financial inclusion for people who are in desperate need of easy access to financial services in countries across Africa, Asia, and Latin America. It would also lead to new opportunities for businesses, financial institutions, and mobile network operators to use crypto currencies. Take time to study our project more closely, and you`ll see for yourself.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
How are you different from Ripple and Stellar? What's your plan for the success in current competitive crypto world?
Hi. Can I invest $20?
Hello. Unfortunately no. The minimum sum of BFY tokens to purchase is 500 BFY (1BFY = 0,21), so minimum is about 105 USD
Activity: 188
Hi. Can I invest $20?
what currency do you accept?

Hello
We accept ETH, BTC and USD/EUR/GBP via bank transfer.
Do I need some tokens to use your app now ?

No, you don't. Our app is in development now, it exist only in demo.
Activity: 257
what currency do you accept?
Activity: 210
Where can I register in the Investor's Cabinet?
Activity: 215
Do I need some tokens to use your app now ?
Activity: 197
How much will 1 BFY cost?
Hi, are you going to be affiliated with any national banks?

Mobile Money Remittance System is a peer-to-peer (P2P) application making use of a mobile device to send money to family or friends, primarily across international borders. It allows money transfers to mobile accounts with possibility of receiving local currency. Introduction of blockchain technologies will make transactions quick, secure and will help to avoid bank commissions.
Bank4YOU Group’s ‘Mobile Money Remittance System’ will set a new trend in international money transfers and will contribute to the creation of fast, convenient, and secure money transfers worldwide.
The mobile app will also enable financial inclusion for people who are in desperate need of easy access to financial services in countries across Africa, Asia, and Latin America. It would also lead to new opportunities
for businesses, financial institutions, and mobile network operators to use crypto currencies.
MMRS is not affiliated with any national banks.
Please take time to study our project http://bank4you.io/docs/Bank4YOU_MMRS_WP_EN.pdf
Could you tell me why blockchain is a proven technology stack for your project?

Bank4YOU customers no longer need to depend on bureaucratic procedures associated with traditional banking. Its service has been created to ensure time-efficiency, convenience and secure transactions. Mobile money transfer or remittance is a peer-to-peer (P2P) application making use of a mobile device to send money to family or friends, primarily across international borders.
Blockchain technology makes it possible to create payment tools that carry the advantages of fiat currencies and mobile money not only within a country but also around the world.
Thanks to the technological advantages of the blockchain technology, a lower remittance price is ensured than with the alternative services. The remittance fees in the Ethereum network, for example, are regulated in a special way so that they are always low regardless of the price of the Ethereum
Activity: 201
Could you tell me why blockchain is a proven technology stack for your project?
Activity: 198
Hi, are you going to be affiliated with any national banks?
Hello! On your webcite, I`ve seen a lot of mobile operators in partnerships. Can you be more specific about your relations?

Yes , we have partnerships with many mobile operators, including the ones mentioned on our website. Our representative arranged receiving payments through a payment gateway, which operates as a hub and has inclusions with various operators. More details will be released soon. Stay tuned!
Activity: 112
Hello! On your webcite, I`ve seen a lot of mobile operators in partnerships. Can you be more specific about your relations?
Hello! Do you have identification or KYC procedure, is it mandatory?

Hello! KYC is not needed when using cryptocurrencies, only when paying fiat. Choose USD/EUR/GBP in users cabinet and follow instructions.
Pages:
Jump to: