Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] MMRS - Money transfer and cash withdrawal on blockchain - page 15. (Read 11043 times)

Activity: 226
Merit: 10
Hello! Do you have identification or KYC procedure, is it mandatory?
Activity: 196
Hi! I`ve trapped on your project today! I like it very much! Is there some ICO investor bonuses? Can I get tokens free?

We have a lot of interesting bonuses:

check out our token bundles: Buying tokens for 2000 USD and more, you get +5% BFY.
Buying tokens for 10000 USD and more, you get +6% BFY
Buying tokens for 20000 USD and more, you get +7% BFY
Buying tokens for 100000 USD and more, you get +12% BFY
Please see at our website https://bank4you.io/, red tag on the right

Also we have a referral program which works by means of distribution of a referral code and provides fixed remuneration at a rate of 40 BFY. The main condition should be followed such as there should be BFY tokens purchased during the ICO campaign on the user's account. The one who sent and the one who activated the referral BFY code will receive bonus at a rate of 20 BFY each and referral tokens will be granted after the end of ICO only to those who made an investment and will be sent to the user's Bank4YOU wallet.

And in case if you decide to purchase a package of 5000 BFY or 15000 BFY, you'll get special B4U cards as a present.
Activity: 188
Hi! I`ve trapped on your project today! I like it very much! Is there some ICO investor bonuses? Can I get tokens free?
Hello! When will your BFY smart-contract will be deployed?

Hello!
If everything go as planned, contract will be deployed by the end of this week.
Activity: 140
Hello! When will your BFY smart-contract will be deployed?
If I want to pay with bank transfer how can I do it?

you are welcome to visit our site https://bank4you.io/
press button contribute,
log in with your e-mail, enter your data, choose the currency and go on with payment
what will be the fee if I want to change from your token to my currency?

The fee is the one on Ethereum network. This makes it possible to offer lower fees, even when compared to the mobile money technology (for example, M-PESA charges a fiat fee of $0.40 for P2P remittances and a withdrawal fee of $0.33 for withdrawals under $33), especially if there is no need for an instant execution of the transaction. In the event of increasing the transaction confirmation time to five minutes, the fee is significantly reduced. The remittance price in a public Blockchain Ethereum is much lower than that of any of the systems under consideration.
Have you entered into any agreements with any mobile providers, since your sistem is mobile remittance?

yes, surely. And you can find our partner mobile providers at our website:

https://bank4you.io/
Do you have any privacy policy so far? What are its main principles if there are any? Could you assure all users that provided personal details won't go viral and become known to the third parties?

Our security system was designed by internationally acclaimed security experts, so we take this question very seriously

How to Secure your MyEtherwallet Security/Private Key/Keystore - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhdOzHrSzR8
Activity: 257
If I want to pay with bank transfer how can I do it?
Activity: 210
what will be the fee if I want to change from your token to my currency?
Activity: 215
Have you entered into any agreements with any mobile providers, since your sistem is mobile remittance?
Activity: 197
Do you have any privacy policy so far? What are its main principles if there are any? Could you assure all users that provided personal details won't go viral and become known to the third parties?
Your token support erc20??  Will my MEW be fine for your tokens?

Yes, of course, it supports ERC20. And it should be any ERC20-compatible wallet of choice. We typically suggest using an official (or officially endorsed) wallet for storing ETH, such as MEW.
Activity: 112
Your token support erc20??  Will my MEW be fine for your tokens?
Hello, guys, what is airdrop procedure?

Hello, Airdrop is unavailable in our project.
Activity: 140
Hello, guys, what is airdrop procedure?
Your ICO will end in 36 days. Will you be listed on any exchange like binance or bitterx?

Hello, currently we are finalizing negotiations with exchanges (with 2 of them we are now signing agreements - Binance and EXMO). There might be additional exchanges – we will update you.
Activity: 188
Your ICO will end in 36 days. Will you be listed on any exchange like binance or bitterx?
Hi, I have heard somewhere that US citizen cannot buy your token. Can you say more if it is correct?

Hi, according to the US legislation, neither a citizen nor a permanent resident of US, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands and other territories under the US jurisdiction are not able to join Bank4YOU Group’s ICO. Both China and South Korea forbid their residents to take part in ICO campaigns. Also, our understanding is that the sale of BFY tokens in Singapore would require obtaining a prior authorization from Singapore financial regulator.
Pages:
Jump to: