Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] MMRS - Money transfer and cash withdrawal on blockchain - page 13. (Read 11025 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
How secure is your system?
Hello!
 Our security system was designed by internationally acclaimed security experts, so we take this question very seriously

How to Secure your MyEtherwallet Security/Private Key/Keystore - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhdOzHrSzR8
Activity: 163
Merit: 0
I bought BFY on January 15. But I do not see my 5% bonus. When can I have it?
Activity: 201
How secure is your system?
Hi
when finally bfy hit the exchanges?
Hello!
The announcements will be approximately in few weeks after the end of ICO.
Activity: 172
Hi
when finally bfy hit the exchanges?
How much will 1 BFY cost?

Hello ! It depends on the market. And giving guarantee is illegal. But we will do our best for the token demand to be higher and higher.
How can I buy your tokens?

Hello!
There are some restrictions on participating: "Nor a “U.S. person”, within the meaning of regulations of the U.S. Securities Act 1933, nor a Canadian citizen, or a citizen of the Republics of Singapore and Korea, or the People’s Republic of China are allowed to participate". If you are in the legal field, please follow the steps below.
You can start from registration at https://cabinet.bank4you.io/login
We accept ETH, BTC and USD/EUR/GBP via bank transfer.
1 BFY = $0,21 The exchange rate in case of payment in BTC, ETH is fixed at the market level (in US dollars for unit of crypto currency) on the date of receipt of the payment. The minimum sum of BFY tokens to purchase is 500 BFY.
Activity: 124
what about your bounty campaign?
In what countries I can use app for this moment?

Hello!
 TaxFree4U app provides the service in the following countries:
France
Germany
Italy
Spain
United Kingdom
Finland
Activity: 172
How can I buy your tokens?
Activity: 155
How much will 1 BFY cost?
Activity: 198
In what countries I can use app for this moment?
Is the amount collected enough for you to fulfil the project?
Hello!
The project will be fulfilled regardless of the amount collected. Tokens will be distributed according to the amount collected. Shareholder will continue the project on his own funds, regardless of the ico results.
We have already reached $7 115 220 Wink
Activity: 190
Is the amount collected enough for you to fulfil the project?
Just signed in and want to know how to use referral code? I know I can get bonus tokens... thants
Hello!
Referral program works by means of distribution of a referral code and provides fixed remuneration at a rate of 40 BFY. The main condition should be followed such as there should be BFY tokens purchased during the ICO campaign on the user's account. The one who sent and the one who activated the referral BFY code will receive bonus at a rate of 20 BFY each and referral tokens will be granted after the end of ICO only to those who made an investment and will be sent to the user's Bank4YOU wallet
Activity: 252
Just signed in and want to know how to use referral code? I know I can get bonus tokens... thants
Why should people use mobile money remmitance project like yours?
Hello!
Mobile money will enable unbanked individuals to access financial services. Factors influencing the popularity of mobile money as the next authoritative instrument are :
- Economic attractiveness due to low remittance charges (compared like Western Union Postepay, the Post Office’s Postepay, or the local bus companies) and easy fiat fee system
- Simplicity and convenience. You only need a mobile phone to use the service
- Easily convertible to cash and vice versa by agents commissioned by mobile network operators
- The opportunity to offer microloans
- Easy registration procedure for agents (basic information and small deposit required as a starting point)
Why should people use mobile money remmitance project like yours?
This project is made with high quality, I wish you all the best.
Thank you for support! We will do our best to succeed!
Pages:
Jump to: