Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] MMRS - Money transfer and cash withdrawal on blockchain - page 128. (Read 11048 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
It is ridiculous how much tokens and funds are allocated to founders, marketing, and advisors et cetera. I am definitely not putting my money in if I know that 10% automatically ends up in the pockets of employees and advisors.

Thank you for your opinion! If you take a look at our website https://bank4you.io/ you will see that we reached the soft cap and we are fine! When you change your mind, you are welcome to join!

What has reaching a soft cap to do with putting funds directly in the pockets of founders, marketing and advisors? Get yourself funded from another cashflow than the one from the ICO. People that invest in the ICO are interested in the project, not in paying founders, employees or advisors. 10% is seriously ridiculous high.

Your Token Allocation - "Marketing & Promotion - 6%, Advisory Board, Consultants and Partners - 4%"

But your allocation of funds is even more ridiculous:
• 15% Marketing and Promotion (Huh??!!!!!! 15%???!!!!!) You are seriously going to spend 15% of the investments on marketing and promotion?
• 3% for Team members

Please specify why you need that money, how you calculated it, why these percentages.
Activity: 135
Merit: 10
When will the ICO end? How soon will i get my tokens after it ends?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Will you do promo tokens?

Unfortunately, no, there will be only MMR tokens, which underpins its Blockchain system for mobile money transfers inside the system. And the BFY tokens that are a crypto currency, which can be bought during the ICO campaign. The BFY token can be purchased on other exchange rates including cryptocurrency exchanges.

What happens with unsold tokens?

Company's history and financial ties as well as being license holder are part of guaranty. But as for the most common concerns: The project will be fulfilled regardless of the amount collected. Tokens will be distributed according to the amount collected. Shareholder will continue the project on his own funds, regardless of the ico results.
Activity: 131

Unfortunately, no, there will be only MMR tokens, which underpins its Blockchain system for mobile money transfers inside the system. And the BFY tokens that are a crypto currency, which can be bought during the ICO campaign. The BFY token can be purchased on other exchange rates including cryptocurrency exchanges.

What happens with unsold tokens?

whats the difference between your 2 tokens? what do they offer?

Thank you for your question! The MMR token, which underpins its Blockchain system for mobile money transfers inside the system. The BFY token is ERC20 token, is a crypto currency, which can be bought during the ICO campaign. The BFY token can be purchased on other exchange rates including cryptocurrency exchanges.

When token creation will begin?

The token creation will begin on the first day of ICO.
Activity: 98

Thank you for your question! The MMR token, which underpins its Blockchain system for mobile money transfers inside the system. The BFY token is ERC20 token, is a crypto currency, which can be bought during the ICO campaign. The BFY token can be purchased on other exchange rates including cryptocurrency exchanges.

When token creation will begin?

Activity: 98
do you have a beta version of your app? where do i get it?

Thank you for your question!
We have a working version of the application.
You can download the application at this link:
https://itunes.apple.com/ua/app/bank4you/id1069036395?l=ru&mt=8
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=uk.bank4you.client
do you have a beta version of your app? where do i get it?
hello, what does the project offer token holders?

BFY token grants the right to receive:
1. Part of income gained from Bank4YOU Group bank activities.
2. Discounts for purchasing MMR token.
3. Part of total system turnover of international money transfers.

What are limitations for project, app, and tokens if there are any?

If we say about tokens, then limitations for them, is that there are only 300.000.000 BFY
Activity: 84

What are limitations for project, app, and tokens if there are any?

hi, when i buy a token, how do I use it in your app?

The token, called Mobile Money Remittance or MMR, payment capability enables payment with fiat money stored on Bank 4YOU Group’s account at mobile network operators with deposits mainly in US dollars. The MMR token is issued once fiat money is placed and can be freely converted into several means of payment in various countries: fiat currencies, mobile money, airtime minutes depending user needs and local market specifics.

What is the special package for investors who will buy big amounts of tokens?

Special Packages have been designed for those purchasing 5000 tokens (Standard Package) and 15000 tokens (Premium Package). Corporate card and Premium card respectively will become our gifts to devoted
investors.

The token, called Mobile Money Remittance or MMR, payment capability enables payment with fiat money stored on Bank 4YOU Group’s account at mobile network operators with deposits mainly in US dollars. The MMR token is issued once fiat money is placed and can be freely converted into several means of payment in various countries: fiat currencies, mobile money, airtime minutes depending user needs and local market specifics.

What is the special package for investors who will buy big amounts of tokens?

Jump to: