Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] MMRS - Money transfer and cash withdrawal on blockchain - page 129. (Read 11048 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Can I just transfer money from your app to my friend, do not buy tokens etc?

Thank you for your question! The main component of the MMRS is a system of tokens tied to local currencies of the countries of system user’s countries, which enables fast, reliable and cheap remittance of values across the borders of states and continents. Operating such tokens makes it possible to increase the user trust in the system providing the simplest and the most understandable mechanism for converting fiat currencies into electronic ones. The issue of tokens occurs only on condition of the fiat money being brought into the system, which is intended to ensure the stability of the exchange rate.

What are you going to do in order to provide liquidity to your tokens?

Concerning BFY it gives its holders additional discounts for remittances and long-term profit from turnovers inside the system. None other product gives a chance to make transactions with mobile money globally.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Thank you for your question! The main component of the MMRS is a system of tokens tied to local currencies of the countries of system user’s countries, which enables fast, reliable and cheap remittance of values across the borders of states and continents. Operating such tokens makes it possible to increase the user trust in the system providing the simplest and the most understandable mechanism for converting fiat currencies into electronic ones. The issue of tokens occurs only on condition of the fiat money being brought into the system, which is intended to ensure the stability of the exchange rate.

What are you going to do in order to provide liquidity to your tokens?
Do you have any promo codes for your tokens? Where can i get them?

Unfortunately there will be only MMR tokens (no promo tokens, if you mean it), which underpins its Blockchain system for mobile money transfers inside the system. And the BFY tokens that are a crypto currency, which can be bought during the ICO campaign. The BFY token can be purchased on other exchange rates including cryptocurrency exchanges.

Also you can join our referral program by registering in the Investor's Cabinet. In case if you decide to purchase a package of 5000 BFY or 15000 BFY, you'll get special B4U cards as a present.
There are a lot of such project on the market. What are your advantages?

Thank you for your question! The mobile app will enable financial inclusion for people who are in desperate need of easy access to
financial services in countries across Africa, Asia, and Latin America. It would also lead to new opportunities
for businesses, financial institutions, and mobile network operators to use crypto currencies.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
There are a lot of such project on the market. What are your advantages?
Activity: 140
Do you have any promo codes for your tokens? Where can i get them?

Activity: 84
How much will 1 BFY cost?

BFY will cost $0,21. The exchange rate in case of payment in BTC, ETH is fixed at the market level (in US dollars for unit of crypto currency) on the date of receipt of the payment.

How can I participate in ICO? How can I make payment?

In order to make payment you should be registered in a personal account and follow instructions on our web site https://cabinet.bank4you.io/wallet
Activity: 215

BFY will cost $0,21. The exchange rate in case of payment in BTC, ETH is fixed at the market level (in US dollars for unit of crypto currency) on the date of receipt of the payment.

How can I participate in ICO? How can I make payment?

Activity: 215
What are the benefits of your corporate card? can you explain pls?

Bank4YOU Card has been designed for individuals, who don’t want or don’t have a possibility to obtain a foreign bank account. The card can be used to withdraw funds globally. Ideal option for frequent travellers and students. Bank4YOU Card Premium is a perfect card for exceptional customer experience. Best set of features capable to satisfy most demanding clients along with premium VAT refunding option.
Activity: 140
What are the benefits of your corporate card? can you explain pls?
What is BFY token?

Thank you for your question! BFY is crowdfunding instrument made on Ethereum blockchain.

And what is MMR token ?

MMR token is designed to be a stable inner currency. All the operations inside the system Bank4YOU use MMR, which is not influenced by the volatility.
Activity: 112
What is BFY token?

Thank you for your question! BFY is crowdfunding instrument made on Ethereum blockchain.

And what is MMR token ?
What is BFY token?

Activity: 112
What is BFY token?
hey. do you have any partners? are the deals finalized?

Hello, please specify the question
i mean do you have any partnerships already?

Yes, Bank4you Group’s team is international; our team of representatives and advisers are all over the globe. Established in 2013 and headquartered in London, UK, in 2016 Bank4YOU transformed into Bank4YOU
Group, an international consortium of  fin-tech service companies operating within the electronic mobile payment services arena. FCA License No715451, issued by the UK's Financial Conduct Authority authorizes
Bank4YOU to provide credit. Bank4YOU customers no longer need to depend on bureaucratic procedures associated with traditional banking. Its service has been created to ensure time-efficiency, convenience and secure transactions. Bank4You already works with a number of blue-chip organizations, delivering state-of-the-art prepaid card programs that target different user groups. Its customers are able to choose their ideal product from a wide range of pre-paid card options including Bank4You Group’s Corporate card and Premium card, along with mobile banking services.
Activity: 182
hey. do you have any partners? are the deals finalized?

Hello, please specify the question
i mean do you have any partnerships already?
Jump to: