Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] MMRS - Money transfer and cash withdrawal on blockchain - page 127. (Read 11048 times)

Activity: 164
Merit: 10
Do you accept credit/debit card payment option?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
What is the number of emitted tokens?

Thank you for your question!
The number of emitted tokens is 300.000.000 BFY
Activity: 105
What is the number of emitted tokens?
Do you have bounty?

There is no planned bounty program, but if something changes we surely inform our audience. Stay tuned.
Also, you can join our referral program by registering in the Investor's Cabinet. In case if you decide to purchase a package of 5000 BFY or 15000 BFY, you'll get special B4U cards as a present.
https://cabinet.bank4you.io/
Activity: 84
Do you have bounty?
What is the minimum sum of BFY tokens to purchase ?

The minimum sum of BFY tokens to purchase is 500 BFY
Activity: 126
What is the minimum sum of BFY tokens to purchase ?
Will i be able to get help inside the app if i need it?

Thank you for your question! Yes, there will be In-App tech support.
Will i be able to get help inside the app if i need it?
What will i gain from your project if i decide to invest?

BFY token grants the right to receive:
1. Part of total group companies income up to 1% received from loan products implementation.
2. 2.5% discounts for purchasing MMR token.
3. 1% of income by group of companies of mobile money remittances total turnover.
This project will need a lot of backing! Do you have any contracts?

The project will be fulfilled regardless of the amount collected. Tokens will be distributed according to the amount collected. Shareholder will continue the project on his own funds, regardless of the ico results.
Will you have transfer fees? How high are they gonna be?

Mobile money will enable unbanked individuals to access financial services. Factors influencing the popularity of mobile money as the next authoritative instrument are :
- Economic attractiveness due to low remittance charges (compared like Western Union Postepay, the Post Office’s Postepay, or the local bus companies) and easy fiat fee system
- Simplicity and convenience. You only need a mobile phone to use the service
- Easily convertible to cash and vice versa by agents commissioned by mobile network operators
- The opportunity to offer microloans
- Easy registration procedure for agents (basic information and small deposit required as a starting point)
What will i gain from your project if i decide to invest?
Will you have transfer fees? How high are they gonna be?
Activity: 215
This project will need a lot of backing! Do you have any contracts?
Do you have referal programs? if yes - how can i access them?

Yes sure we have the referral program and it works by means of distribution of a referral code and provides fixed remuneration at a rate of 40 BFY. The main condition should be followed such as there should be BFY tokens purchased during the ICO campaign on the user's account. The one who sent and the one who activated the referral BFY code will receive bonus at a rate of 20 BFY each and referral tokens will be granted after the end of ICO only to those who made an investment and will be sent to the user's Bank4YOU wallet.
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
Do you have referal programs? if yes - how can i access them?
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
It is ridiculous how much tokens and funds are allocated to founders, marketing, and advisors et cetera. I am definitely not putting my money in if I know that 10% automatically ends up in the pockets of employees and advisors.

Thank you for your opinion! If you take a look at our website https://bank4you.io/ you will see that we reached the soft cap and we are fine! When you change your mind, you are welcome to join!

What has reaching a soft cap to do with putting funds directly in the pockets of founders, marketing and advisors? Get yourself funded from another cashflow than the one from the ICO. People that invest in the ICO are interested in the project, not in paying founders, employees or advisors. 10% is seriously ridiculous high.

Your Token Allocation - "Marketing & Promotion - 6%, Advisory Board, Consultants and Partners - 4%"

But your allocation of funds is even more ridiculous:
• 15% Marketing and Promotion (Huh??!!!!!! 15%???!!!!!)
• 3% for Team members

Thank you for your opinion! Reaching of the soft cap means that there are enough people for whom the project by professional team is valuable.

Thanks for answering fast.

So you are actually admitting that money flows directly into the pockets of team members and founders? Some investors don't read completely through your white paper and website, and may not be aware of such information.

Can you explain me the following:
  • Why do you need 15% for marketing and promotion? Why 15%? How did you calculate it?
  • Why do you need 4% of your tokens for advisory board, consultants, and partners? How did you calculate this?
It is ridiculous how much tokens and funds are allocated to founders, marketing, and advisors et cetera. I am definitely not putting my money in if I know that 10% automatically ends up in the pockets of employees and advisors.

Thank you for your opinion! If you take a look at our website https://bank4you.io/ you will see that we reached the soft cap and we are fine! When you change your mind, you are welcome to join!

What has reaching a soft cap to do with putting funds directly in the pockets of founders, marketing and advisors? Get yourself funded from another cashflow than the one from the ICO. People that invest in the ICO are interested in the project, not in paying founders, employees or advisors. 10% is seriously ridiculous high.

Your Token Allocation - "Marketing & Promotion - 6%, Advisory Board, Consultants and Partners - 4%"

But your allocation of funds is even more ridiculous:
• 15% Marketing and Promotion (Huh??!!!!!! 15%???!!!!!)
• 3% for Team members

Thank you for your opinion! Reaching of the soft cap means that there are enough people for whom the project by professional team is valuable.
When will the ICO end? How soon will i get my tokens after it ends?

Thank you for your question! The last round of ICO will end on 31.01.2018.
The project will be fulfilled regardless of the amount collected.
Tokens will be distributed according to the amount collected.
Shareholder will continue the project on his own funds, regardless of the ico results.
Jump to: