Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] MMRS - Money transfer and cash withdrawal on blockchain - page 16. (Read 11025 times)

Muo
Activity: 236
Merit: 10
Hi, I have heard somewhere that US citizen cannot buy your token. Can you say more if it is correct?
Activity: 196
Hey, i have buy 1000 bfy, where can i see my coins?

hello,
please sign in at https://cabinet.bank4you.io/login use the same login method as when you initially registered
Activity: 174
Hey, i have buy 1000 bfy, where can i see my coins?
Hello! I`ve heard about 5 % bonuses, for investors who bought before January 31, is this true? How do i get them?
Yes, you heard correct.
For existing ICO participants and investors, we would like to thank you again for all your support. It is for this reason we provide all who invest before 31st January, 2018 with additional bonus options: 5% of tokens on top of your investment or free of charge Card4YOU (prepaid Visa card) for transactions. Take your pick.
5 % bonus will be credited automatically.
What is the maximum investment?
We do not have max limitation.
Activity: 243
Hello! I`ve heard about 5 % bonuses, for investors who bought before January 31, is this true? How do i get them?
Activity: 215
What is the maximum investment?
What are your advantages?

Bank4YOU customers no longer need to depend on bureaucratic procedures associated with traditional banking. Its service has been created to ensure time-efficiency, convenience and secure transactions. Mobile money transfer or remittance is a peer-to-peer (P2P) application making use of a mobile device to send money to family or friends, primarily across international borders.
Blockchain technology makes it possible to create payment tools that carry the advantages of fiat currencies and mobile money not only within a country but also around the world.
Thanks to the technological advantages of the blockchain technology, a lower remittance price is ensured than with the alternative services. The remittance fees in the Ethereum network, for example, are regulated in a special way so that they are always low regardless of the price of the Ethereum
Activity: 182
What are your advantages?
If you plan microloans feature, how will you identify borrower? and prevent fraud?
Hello!
For microloans our smart contracts will have the following information about borrower:
- Amount of loan
- Address of creditor
- Credit interest rates
- Series of loan charges
- Unique biometric indicator of borrower

So Unique biometric indicator of borrower will solve your question.
Activity: 204
If you plan microloans feature, how will you identify borrower? and prevent fraud?
How much time will the token sale go on?
Now is the last 3 Round

lasts 38 days

ICO will be finished on March 31
Activity: 140
How much time will the token sale go on?
How your developers will cope with such huge project?

You can find in our site the information about team experience and links for linkedin. Of course they will cope. We have elaborated business plan.
Our website: https://bank4you.io/index.html
Activity: 226
How your developers will cope with such huge project?
What's the minimum investment to participate in ICO?
The minimum sum of BFY tokens to purchase is 500 BFY
1 BFY = $0,21
So minimum is about 105 USD
Activity: 197
What's the minimum investment to participate in ICO?
Can I change MMR to BFY token

No. Here is the difference.
The MMR token, which underpins its Blockchain system for mobile money transfers inside the system.
The BFY token is ERC20 token, is a crypto currency, which can be bought during the ICO campaign. The BFY token can be purchased on other exchange rates including cryptocurrency exchanges.

But you can change BFY to MMR.
And BFY token grants the right to receive:
1. Part of income gained from Bank4YOU Group bank activities.
2. Discounts for purchasing MMR token.
3. Part of total system turnover of international money transfers.
Activity: 190
Can I change MMR to BFY token
will there be any discounts for bundles?

Please take a look at our token bundles discounts at our site
https://bank4you.io/
and scroll down
Pages:
Jump to: