Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] MMRS - Money transfer and cash withdrawal on blockchain - page 37. (Read 11046 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 0
I want to know more details on the procedure. KYC required to participate in ICO?
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Money transfer needs security. I want to know if you had cyber security audit conducted by bank4you?

Our security system was designed by internationally acclaimed security experts, so we take this question very seriously.
How to Secure your MyEtherwallet Security/Private Key/Keystore - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhdOzHrSzR8
Activity: 58
Money transfer needs security. I want to know if you had cyber security audit conducted by bank4you?
Hi. I bought your BFY. How to transfer my coin etherwallet?

You tokens will be sent to your etherwallet after the end of ICO.
Activity: 55
Hi. I bought your BFY. How to transfer my coin etherwallet?
Activity: 882
Merit: 548
                                              Bank4YOU Group ICO Review! The future of money transferring system!       https://youtu.be/RrXD67AnLAc
                                                         Mobile Money Remittance System     https://twitter.com/Kaznachej123/status/957854579324080129

Bank4YOU Group is an international consortium of enterprises providing financial and technological services. The core business of this association is the provision of electronic mobile payment services. The association has a license from the UK authorized body for the regulation of the finunservice market, which confirms the right to issue loans.

Hello!
I`ve heard about 5 % bonuses, is this true? How do i get them?

Yes, you heard correct.
For existing ICO participants and investors, we would like to thank you again for all your support. It is for this reason we provide all who invest before 31st January, 2018 with additional bonus options: 5% of tokens on top of your investment or free of charge Card4YOU (prepaid Visa card) for transactions. Take your pick.
5 % bonus will be credited automatically.
Activity: 188
Hello!
I`ve heard about 5 % bonuses, is this true? How do i get them?
Hello!
I understood about idea of your remmitance system. Please explain profits your token give?

Thanks for your question!
BFY token grants the right to receive:
1. Part of total group companies income up to 1% received from loan products implementation.
2. 2.5% discounts for purchasing MMR token.
3. 1% of income by group of companies of mobile money remittances total turnover.
Activity: 140
Hello!
I understood about idea of your remmitance system. Please explain profits your token give?
Where is your main office?

Our main office is located in Luxembourg, you can full address in down section of our ICO website bank4you.io
Could I ask you, what currency do you accept?

at the moment we accept bank transfer (SWIFT / SEPA) in EUR / GBP and of course Ethereum & Bitcoin
Hi!
My ethereum address changed, and i want tokens to go to new address. Can you change it for me?

Sign in into your users cabinet and proceed to https://cabinet.bank4you.io/destination-wallet , change the wallet and save
Where is your main office?
Activity: 197
Could I ask you, what currency do you accept?
Activity: 185
Hi!
My ethereum address changed, and i want tokens to go to new address. Can you change it for me?
Hello! Why do you use blockchain technology for your project? What will it provide?

Thanks for your question!
Blockchain tech enables fast, reliable and cheap remittance of values across the borders of states and continents. Operating our tokens makes it possible to increase the user trust in the system providing the simplest and the most understandable mechanism for converting fiat currencies into electronic ones. The issue of tokens occurs only on condition of the fiat money being brought into the system, which is intended to ensure the stability of the exchange rate.

Moreover, blockchain use makes system transparent and allows auditing by independent assessors who are not affiliated with Bank4YOU Group. Each user of Bank4YOU’s mobile wallet has an account where tokens can be stored in different local currencies as well as in the BFY token. Users can use available tokens for money remittances, to exchange them for other tokens, or can exchange them for local fiat currencies through an agent
system or use as payment for goods and services. Access to the account management system can be carried out through a web interface to manage available funds efficiently.
Activity: 252
Hello! Why do you use blockchain technology for your project? What will it provide?
Just bought BFY , where can I see my tokens ?

Please log in https://cabinet.bank4you.io/account and see the amount you bought at the upper left side of the page .
Muo
Activity: 236
Just bought BFY , where can I see my tokens ?
Pages:
Jump to: