Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] MMRS - Money transfer and cash withdrawal on blockchain - page 42. (Read 11046 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Hello, please tell me more about MMR token? Why do I need them? Difference between BFY?
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Do you have private sale?

We had pre sale in November 2017, now we are having sale, round 3
Not pre sale, I tell you about private sale?

No private sale. We are having sale - round 3
Is the token only for invest in the project or it has more uses?

We have two types of tokens.
BFY token is a Crowdfunding instrument made on Ethereum blockchain.
MMR token is a token that is designed to be a stable inner currency. All the operations inside the system Bank4YOU use MMR, which is not influenced by the volatility.
Where i can find more information about tokens?

Please take a look at our website
https://www.bank4you.io/
and in white paper
This project is designed to be worldwide? Is it for everyone, or there are restrictions?

Bank4YOU Group’s ‘Mobile Money Remittance System’ will set a new trend in international money transfers
and will contribute to the creation of fast, convenient, and secure money transfers worldwide.
The mobile app will also enable financial  inclusion for people who are in desperate need of easy access to
financial services in countries across Africa, Asia, and Latin America. It would also lead to new opportunities
for businesses, financial institutions, and mobile network operators to use crypto currencies.

Nor a “U.S. person”, within the meaning of regulations of the U.S. Securities Act 1933, nor a Canadian citizen, or a citizen of the Republics of Singapore and Korea, or the People’s Republic of China are allowed to participate
Why “U.S. person” can`t take part? Where i can find this information?

it is because of legal issues. you are welcome to see at the website of U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
the telegram group have a lot of participants?

thank you for your question!
you are welcome to join and see
https://t.me/Bank4YOUGroup
will there be any special site to change tokens?

please specify your question. BFY tokens will go you exchanges after the end of ICO
Activity: 252

Not pre sale, I tell you about private sale?
Activity: 188

MMR token is a token that is designed to be a stable inner currency. All the operations inside the system Bank4YOU use MMR, which is not influenced by the volatility.
Where i can find more information about tokens?
Activity: 215
This project is designed to be worldwide? Is it for everyone, or there are restrictions?

Bank4YOU Group’s ‘Mobile Money Remittance System’ will set a new trend in international money transfers
and will contribute to the creation of fast, convenient, and secure money transfers worldwide.
The mobile app will also enable financial  inclusion for people who are in desperate need of easy access to
financial services in countries across Africa, Asia, and Latin America. It would also lead to new opportunities
for businesses, financial institutions, and mobile network operators to use crypto currencies.

Nor a “U.S. person”, within the meaning of regulations of the U.S. Securities Act 1933, nor a Canadian citizen, or a citizen of the Republics of Singapore and Korea, or the People’s Republic of China are allowed to participate
Why “U.S. person” can`t take part? Where i can find this information?
Activity: 204
the telegram group have a lot of participants?
Muo
Activity: 236
will there be any special site to change tokens?

how will the tokens be distributed after the sale ends?

You tokens will be sent you the wallet that you specified at your personal cabinet at https://bank4you.io/
Can you guarantee that i'll get my tokens after the end of ICO?

Company's history and financial ties as well as being license holder are part of guaranty. But as for the most common concerns:
The project will be fulfilled regardless of the amount collected. Tokens will be distributed according to the amount collected. Shareholder will continue the project on his own funds, regardless of the ico results.
Activity: 215
Activity: 188
Activity: 252
Activity: 204
how will the tokens be distributed after the sale ends?
Pages:
Jump to: