Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] MMRS - Money transfer and cash withdrawal on blockchain - page 43. (Read 11046 times)

Muo
Activity: 236
Merit: 10
Can you guarantee that i'll get my tokens after the end of ICO?
Activity: 196
Hello!
I`ve got confirmation email about my BTC transaction, but when i login, my balance shows 0. How is that?

Hello! You`ve must changed log in method. You should login just the way you did when contributed the first time.
If you logged in using social media account, to check balance, log in also using social media account.
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
Hello!
I`ve got confirmation email about my BTC transaction, but when i login, my balance shows 0. How is that?
Hello, in what countries I can use your app?

Currently our app is in closed beta stage. It will be availiable in Q3 2018 and working all over the world. Stay tuned!
Activity: 153
Hello, in what countries I can use your app?
Hello! Who is this product targeted?

Bank4YOU Group’s ‘Mobile Money Remittance System’ will set a new trend in international money transfers
and will contribute to the creation of fast, convenient, and secure money transfers worldwide.
The mobile app will also enable financial  inclusion for people who are in desperate need of easy access to
financial services in countries across Africa, Asia, and Latin America. It would also lead to new opportunities
for businesses, financial institutions, and mobile network operators to use crypto currencies.
Hello. Your project is very huge. I see that you have well-done working service before ICO. Why you make decision to make ICO and why it so necessary?

The mobile app will enable financial inclusion for people who are in desperate need of easy access to financial services in countries across Africa, Asia, and Latin America. It would also lead to new opportunities
for businesses, financial institutions, and mobile network operators to use crypto currencies. Most of the funds will be forwarded towards development of digital infrastructure of mobile network operator’s consortium, which
will provide functioning of the MMRS system. So ICO is common and useful crowdfinding method among blockchain projects.
Activity: 172
Hello! Who is this product targeted?
Activity: 78
Hello. Your project is very huge. I see that you have well-done working service before ICO. Why you make decision to make ICO and why it so necessary?
Hi, do you have any partners?

Of course! We have entered into the agreements with numerous mobile operators, including: Azerfon, Bakcell, Jazz Cash(VEON), Tranglo. And at the signing stage: TransferTo, Sochitel.
Activity: 207
Hi, do you have any partners?
Hi! It`s the first time i see your project! I like it very much! But it seems i`m late, on third stage of ICo there`s no bonuses. Can I get bonus tokens free?

We have a lot of interesting bonuses:

BANK4YOU GROUP OFFERS A SPECIAL BUNDLE BONUS!
That’s why it was decided to provide one last chance to buy BFY tokens with additional bonus during the closing days of token-sale.
Buying from 888 to 8 888 tokens? Get +2% bonus.
Purchasing 8 888 to 88 888 tokens? Obtain +8% bonus.
Paying for a bundle 88 888 to 888 888 tokens? Receive +18% bonus.
Investing in amount exceeding 888 888 tokens gives you a +28% bonus.

Also we have a referral program which works by means of distribution of a referral code and provides fixed remuneration at a rate of 40 BFY. The main condition should be followed such as there should be BFY tokens purchased during the ICO campaign on the user's account. The one who sent and the one who activated the referral BFY code will receive bonus at a rate of 20 BFY each and referral tokens will be granted after the end of ICO only to those who made an investment and will be sent to the user's Bank4YOU wallet.

And in case if you decide to purchase a package of 5000 BFY or 15000 BFY, you'll get special B4U cards as a present.
Activity: 97
Hi! It`s the first time i see your project! I like it very much! But it seems i`m late, on third stage of ICo there`s no bonuses. Can I get bonus tokens free?
Do you have a mobile and desktop application? How will you protect the desktop application from hackers?

The release of mobile MMRS app is set on Q3 2018. There`s no desktop app planned at the moment.
Activity: 116
Do you have a mobile and desktop application? How will you protect the desktop application from hackers?
Hello!
The ICO is coming to the end, are there any news on exchanges?

We are in negotiations to list on 2 exchanges: Binance and Exmo. There might be additional exchanges – we will update you.
Activity: 82
Hello!
The ICO is coming to the end, are there any news on exchanges?
This project is interesting, but I think it has so many challenges

Thanks for the question!
Our challenges, according to reports are :
- for the free functioning of the remittance system both within and outside a country, there is a strong need for the absence of restrictions on part of the financial regulator of that particular country (the central bank), along with the availability of open markets.
- for banking services to function properly, a large amount of digital infrastructure and user identification tools are needed.
-  users have to choose a solution that exists in the market but would be more expensive and will not be cross-border
The project is solving these challenges. Bank4YOU Group plans to spend crowd funded means on elaboration of its system of mobile money, development of new software, incorporation of microcrediting system, and new financial services based on Blockchain.
As you can check we already have a working version of the application.
You can download the application at this link:
https://itunes.apple.com/ua/app/bank4you/id1069036395?l=ru&mt=8
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=uk.bank4you.client
Activity: 107
This project is interesting, but I think it has so many challenges
What units is the payment made?

there are two types of tokens:

BFY token is a Crowdfunding instrument made on Ethereum blockchain.
MMR token is a token that is designed to be a stable inner currency. All the operations inside the system Bank4YOU use MMR, which is not influenced by the volatility.
Can you say difference between BFY and MMR tokens?

yes, that is the difference
Pages:
Jump to: