Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] MMRS - Money transfer and cash withdrawal on blockchain - page 45. (Read 11046 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Hello! I'm intrested what is the total amount of workers will be in your company after launching?

Bank4YOU Group Established in 2013 (that is already launched) and headquartered in London, UK, Bank4YOU in 2016 has transformed into Bank4YOU Group, an international consortium of fin-tech service companies operating successfully within the electronic mobile payment services arena. FCA License No715451, issued by Financial Services Authority, UK grants the right to provide credits.
Activity: 138
Hello! I'm intrested what is the total amount of workers will be in your company after launching?
Hello! You are using blockchain for your project. Why blockchain is a proven technology stack for you?

Hello!
Thank you for your question!
Because it it enables fast, reliable and cheap remittance of values across the borders of states and continents. Operating our tokens makes it possible to increase the user trust in the system providing the simplest and the most understandable mechanism for converting fiat currencies into electronic ones. The issue of tokens occurs only on condition of the fiat money being brought into the system, which is intended to ensure the stability of the exchange rate.

Moreover, blockchain use makes system transparent and allows auditing by independent assessors who are not affiliated with Bank4YOU Group. Each user of Bank4YOU’s mobile wallet has an account where tokens can be stored in different local currencies as well as in the BFY token. Users can use available tokens for money remittances, to exchange them for other tokens, or can exchange them for local fiat currencies through an agent
system or use as payment for goods and services. Access to the account management system can be carried out through a web interface to manage available funds efficiently.
Hi!
A quick question: do i need to have bank cards to use your system?

Hello!
Cards are not mandatory. App can be used without cards, just with mobile account
Activity: 140
Hello! You are using blockchain for your project. Why blockchain is a proven technology stack for you?
Activity: 185
Hi!
A quick question: do i need to have bank cards to use your system?
Hello!
Good day! I sent ETH with a multi-currency wallet Jaxx, now I changed the storage location to mytherwalet. In the personal account I changed the address on the wallet. Tell me where will tokens? The purse which I have specified in your account or wallet with which I submitted to ETH?

Hello! Tokens will be credited to wallet you`ve specified in personal cabinet, not the one you`ve sent eth from
Activity: 252
Hello!
Good day! I sent ETH with a multi-currency wallet Jaxx, now I changed the storage location to mytherwalet. In the personal account I changed the address on the wallet. Tell me where will tokens? The purse which I have specified in your account or wallet with which I submitted to ETH?
Hello! My contribution has been confirmed on the ethereum block explorer, when can i expect my token to reflect this on my account?

Hello! Please wait, it may take a little more then expected
Hello! My contribution has been confirmed on the ethereum block explorer, when can i expect my token to reflect this on my account?
Hi! I like your mobile remmitance idea. Do you think you are better than other platforms? What are your advantages?

Thank you for support!
The mobile app will enable financial inclusion for people who are in desperate need of easy access to financial services in countries across Africa, Asia, and Latin America. It would also lead to new opportunities
for businesses, financial institutions, and mobile network operators to use crypto currencies.
Users will be provided with:
- Lower money remittance fees than what compatible services offer.
- As low volatility as possible of the means of payment.
- Simplicity of conversion into other means of payment and B2C interaction, which implies:
Wide network of existing agents capable of cashing out a payment tool or, conversely, accepting cash in exchange for electronic money (more convenient to handle and/or to transport) Bank4YOU Group plans to develop the business in the countries with already formed market of mobile money, hence the expenses connected with creation of dealer and agency networks won’t incur.
Possibility of automatically converting one payment tool into another means of payment – mobile money and at electronic money.
Possibility of buying/selling goods and services using a means of payment
Micro-crediting system
Activity: 190
Hi! I like your mobile remmitance idea. Do you think you are better than other platforms? What are your advantages?
I have seen the features of the mobile app, However, I am not convinced by it security

Introduction of blockchain technologies will make transactions quick, secure and will help to avoid bank commissions.
It depends on the ethereum network throughput.
Our security system was designed by internationally acclaimed security experts, so we take this question very seriously.

How to Secure your MyEtherwallet Security/Private Key/Keystore - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhdOzHrSzR8

Have you conducted any marketing research? Will your project successful be in demand?

We will do our best to make this project successful. Detailed marketing research is presented on the page 10 of our whitepaper :
https://bank4you.io/docs/Bank4YOU_MMRS_WP_EN.pdf
I have seen the features of the mobile app, However, I am not convinced by it security

Have you conducted any marketing research? Will your project successful be in demand?
Are southern Americans and Africans allowed to participate? Because most ICO projects do not consider to expand to this places

Yes, of course, southern Americans and Africans allowed to participate.
Bank4YOU Group’s ‘Mobile Money Remittance System’ will set a new trend in international money transfers
and will contribute to the creation of fast, convenient, and secure money transfers worldwide.
The mobile app will also enable financial  inclusion for people who are in desperate need of easy access to
financial services in countries across Africa, Asia, and Latin America. It would also lead to new opportunities
for businesses, financial institutions, and mobile network operators to use crypto currencies.
Do you use smart contracts? If so then please explain how it works

Thank you for your question. Here are all the useful links with the information you asked:
github   https://github.com/Bank4YOUGroup/BFYContracts
Blog / Medium   https://medium.com/@Bank4youGroup
Reddit   https://www.reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/78o1ex/bank4you_ico_launching_their_bfy_token_10262017/
Facebook   https://www.facebook.com/Bank4YOUGroup
Twitter   https://twitter.com/Bank4YOUGroup
 Stay tuned!
Activity: 182
Are southern Americans and Africans allowed to participate? Because most ICO projects do not consider to expand to this places
Activity: 182
Do you use smart contracts? If so then please explain how it works
Pages:
Jump to: