Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] MYCRYPTOBANK.IO - CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY (preICO 16/07/2018) - page 55. (Read 39579 times)

copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
Nice concept team! I will join bounty.
Activity: 70
There is an interesting concept for the project. I consider that the active team and participants will lead it on the top.
Thank you
they have a pretty impresive team but i think i saw this concept a while back on some other projects.  Roll Eyes

Thank you for evaluating our team.
Unlike most other similar projects, we go to our ICO with a number of ready-made solutions.
1. We have developed our own crypto terminals (ATM crypto) that allow you to buy crypto-currencies for cash. - The video of his work will soon be available and we will start looking for our partners by countries who want to install these terminals.
2. We have created crypto-exchange - soon to be published on the site.
3. we have a forex trading terminal and have a contract with a liquidity provider
4. We received 2 licenses for working with crypto-currencies + Lei
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
they have a pretty impresive team but i think i saw this concept a while back on some other projects.  Roll Eyes
copper member
Activity: 40
Merit: 1
Okay, I'm interested in how the bail process is going to proceed? what will be the loan? Can I stay anonymous while doing this? What percentage of the loan per year? How long does the process take? What about investors? what are their benefits? could you please clearly describe the conditions for investors to understand the concept of return of the investor.

I'll start with the fact that we will have 2 options for crediting
1. Loan from the bank to the client on the security of its crypto currency. Loan within a few minutes, the process will be automated. The size of the loan will depend on the amount of collateral the borrower pays (70% of the deposit of the crypto currency). % of the loan - 10%. The loan can be anonymous. Credits are available only to holders of at least 6 000 MCB tokens.
2. Loan from customer to customer (P2P). Issuance of a loan after the creditor confirms the borrower's application. Terms and terms are set individually by the lender and the borrower. The creditor is provided with the borrower's history of previously obtained loans. Credits are available only to holders of at least 6 000 MCB tokens.
For investors, the main advantage will be access to all the bank's tools, depending on the number of possession of the tokens, the discount for services and increased cashback increases, as well as additional bonuses in the form of gadgets - payment rings, multi-digital cards and other serices.
Due to the fact that the number of tokens is limited and depending on the status of the client in the system, the tokens are frozen for 160 days, the tokens available for sale on the market will decrease, and in connection with the growing popularity of using our service and the growing demand for tokens MCB - their price will increase.
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
Okay, I'm interested in how the bail process is going to proceed? what will be the loan? Can I stay anonymous while doing this? What percentage of the loan per year? How long does the process take? What about investors? what are their benefits? could you please clearly describe the conditions for investors to understand the concept of return of the investor.
Activity: 238
Hello, Erickvand. I like how you are bounty. I want to participate in this, when will the terms of the companies?
Not a bad idea.

How do you intend to counteract the issues with loans across cryptos and the volatility in them? If you loan on collateral that that person has but due tot he volatility the collateral becomes worth a lot less.

We have written about this in whitepaper p.5.5.1
MyCryptoBank plans to organize granting of credits for bank clients on security of their cryptocurrencies.
Based on credits, the Bank will charge a one-time fee and also take the credited party's cryptocurrency as security for the term of the credit given. MyCryptoBank will take in the security of the most popular top-10 (BTC, ETH etc.) cryptocurrencies and also our MCB token. The volume of credit will not exceed 70% of the commercial value.
To protect itself from security devaluation, MyCryptoBank will integrate a hedging scheme, where purchase / sale positions. In case of security price falls below 50% of the credit price, our cryptobank has the right to complete the transaction and sell this security at the common rate. All these actions will allow MyCryptoBank creating positive liquidity and do not suffer losses from loss assets and market fluctuations.
Activity: 16
Not a bad idea.

How do you intend to counteract the issues with loans across cryptos and the volatility in them? If you loan on collateral that that person has but due tot he volatility the collateral becomes worth a lot less.
brand new
Activity: 0
Hello, great news for you. Your ICO https://icoholder.com/en/mycryptobank-22555 was listed in the largest listing -  icoholder.com. Congratulations! You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking.
Hello, great news for you. Your ICO https://icoholder.com/en/mycryptobank-22555 was listed in the largest listing -  icoholder.com. Congratulations! You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking.

thanks for adding us, we appreciate it and will definitely pass the verification
in which country you will start your project?
have you any support from real banking sphere? can people get money (cryptocurrency) from ATM any banks in the world?

1.Our company is registered in the European country of Estonia, where we received 2 licenses for working with crypto-currencies and crypto purses (you can see them on our website at www.mycryptobank.io). These licenses allow MyCryptoBank to operate on the territory of the entire European Union and also around the world. Therefore, our company's services will be available to all countries.

2.Some members of our team from the real banking sector with extensive experience in this area, as well as our adviser in these matters. Campbell Law Former Vice President Goldman Sachs in the Cayman Islands with 11 years of experience. Therefore, we have good connections with the real banking sector, which will help us implement our project.

3.As for our own bank cards, operations on them will be available at outlets, ATMs, online stores across all countries.
Also for our customers, we have created our own crypto ATMs that allow you to buy and sell crypto-currencies (any that we add to the list) for cash or using a bank card. There is also the possibility of obtaining cash for the sale of crypto currency.
Activity: 358
Merit: 100
in which country you will start your project?
have you any support from real banking sphere? can people get money (cryptocurrency) from ATM any banks in the world?
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I am interested in the project because of the huge amount of funds and even the good team hopefully the future of this project is successful and the demand is so much
Activity: 203
Merit: 14
I think it's a very interesting and good project, a project that has a bright future. good luck for your project Wink
Activity: 532
Merit: 272
Mycryptobank.io
Will there be any local restrictions for participation in this project? And when will the bounty token distribution take place?

We do not accept only US citizens for joined ICO.

bounty campaign soon, will be update on this thread if bounty ready
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
The project is so good I am very interested in the project let alone the funds are so great, hopefully this project will be successful for the future.
Pages:
Jump to: