Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] MYCRYPTOBANK.IO - CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY (preICO 16/07/2018) - page 11. (Read 39550 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
CAUNTION SCAMER
why do you let fake users run on your project as a translation, this is a scamer !!!
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.46094047
I do not want your project to have such an error again

Thank you, we will check what you sent
copper member
Activity: 485
Merit: 2
CAUNTION SCAMER
why do you let fake users run on your project as a translation, this is a scamer !!!
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.46094047
I do not want your project to have such an error again
Activity: 406
Merit: 4
I think that this company is full of prospects, it has many advantages, as well as it implies dynamic development. Developers are responsible and qualitatively related to their work, which positively affects the demand of the platform of this company.
Bankor released an updated version of its protocol for listing projects on EOS, the project MyCryptoBank (https://MyCryptoBank.io ) was recognized as promising and entered the first 10 projects that will be placed on the basis of BankorX

https://blog.bancor.network/announcing-bancorx-the-first-cross-blockchain-decentralized-liquidity-network-aebb6a0dad8d
Activity: 862
Merit: 100
I read the whitepaper and it made sense, I was curious about this project, hopefully it would be successful and be a pioneer of tokens based EOS. Good luck.

Things I also tried to read and the same thing I saw because I was interested in this project. Will it be good in the future?
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
I read the whitepaper and it made sense, I was curious about this project, hopefully it would be successful and be a pioneer of tokens based EOS. Good luck.
Is this same mycryptobank doing bounties? And this thrend is for ICO alone?
Why do you call this a trick? In the previous post, you can see the specific result of the team's work. I passed the initial acquaintance. In my opinion, very good.
Thank you for the good evaluation of our project. We are trying, even before the end of ICO, to launch a number of our projects that will be part of the future crypto bank

Yes, this is one of the finished products MyCryptoBank
The crypto exchange can trade all people
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
Why do you call this a trick? In the previous post, you can see the specific result of the team's work. I passed the initial acquaintance. In my opinion, very good.
Stunning news from MyCryptoBank (https://mycryptobank.io)!
We launched our crypto-exchange https://mycryptobank.1bit.online with an incredibly low commission!
The first 1000 registered members receive an exclusive commission for exchange transactions of 0.05%. Now you can conduct transactions on the stock exchange with a zero commission. Exchange trades on various currency pairs, including BTC and ETH.
In addition to crypto-currencies, our MCB token is on the stock exchange, which you can buy absolutely without commission!
https://c.radikal.ru/c12/1809/56/ccd22074ef48.jpg
Activity: 591
Merit: 100
WATANABE
Hey. Why is there no information on the website about how the investment is going on? I do not understand why can not put this on the site. Is that a problem? I think that transparency adds credibility to the project and the team. Guys. Or at least give us the address.

Did you find an answer in this thread? If you don't find it, you should join the project telegram group to ask about this and get an answer to your question. my opinion.
You have a large team, numerous advisors but I can only find one individual involved in the project who has any banking experience.
This is not true. The team has 7 people with experience in the banking sector, 3 of them managed banks or branches.
I checked but I still can not confirm this because their development team does not appear on the big channels yet. I personally have a great deal of faith in this project and hope they have a great product in the near future. Now let all investors know how many tokens have been sold in the last few days Huh

Our developers you can see among our partners are 3 teams: Phenomteam, Graphenelab and Markeleon.

The total fund-raising for the present moment was USD 2,800,000, the amount is constantly changing due to the change in the rate of the Crypto-currency and the receipt of new investments
Activity: 2
Good morning, Team! After reading a bit through your website I must say that I am pretty excited about the idea. Gonna read through your whitepaper further and come back to explore more. It will be a significant project.
This looks somewhat interesting, and a team with expereince in the field and already operating close related businesses provides some kind of safety feel for investors, but I do need some questions answered first.

What is the point of MCB token within ecosystem other than discounts for services? If your fees are already low its not like you going to earn a lot cutting those fees, so holding tokens for that looks kinda pointless. Only real thing there is deposits rates increase, but holding volotile token just to make 2% more on deposits doesn't sound so good, unless your deposit i much larger than amount of tokens you owe. What is really a reason to buy your token when you can access all bank services without it?

Since your token is utility token bank profits are not going to be distributed amongst holders? Or will there be another mechanism to distribute profits? Will it be tied to ammount of tokens you hold or to your total stake in all currencies combined that you deposit to the project?

And last one, how is your token going to appreciate value? Whats in it for investors other than general crypto volatility?
What is really a reason to buy your token when you can access all bank services without it?
- You can not access our banking services without having MCB tokens. Only tokens owners get access to the service, and the more tokens you have, the more you have additional services and bonuses.
Other useful properties, see here:https://d.radikal.ru/d10/1809/07/c3a16c6f0d60.jpg

Since your token is utility token bank profits are not going to be distributed amongst holders? Or will there be another mechanism to distribute profits? Will it be tied to ammount of tokens you hold or to your total stake in all currencies combined that you deposit to the project?
- MCB Utiliti token, the company's profit is not distributed among the holders of the token

And last one, how is your token going to appreciate value? Whats in it for investors other than general crypto volatility?
- except volotility in the market, he also gives access to the services of the bank, additional bonuses and discounts.
Do not understand the definition of this coin, can you introduce it easily and plainly? And, by the way, why did you choose such a name for your coin? Thanks in advance

The name is chosen from the name of the project MCB - MyCryptoBank
Why do you need the MCB token listed on our website.
https://d.radikal.ru/d10/1809/07/c3a16c6f0d60.jpg
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
Hey. Why is there no information on the website about how the investment is going on? I do not understand why can not put this on the site. Is that a problem? I think that transparency adds credibility to the project and the team. Guys. Or at least give us the address.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
You have a large team, numerous advisors but I can only find one individual involved in the project who has any banking experience.
This is not true. The team has 7 people with experience in the banking sector, 3 of them managed banks or branches.
I checked but I still can not confirm this because their development team does not appear on the big channels yet. I personally have a great deal of faith in this project and hope they have a great product in the near future. Now let all investors know how many tokens have been sold in the last few days Huh
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
ICO has just been running on 10 September yesterday and my hope is that many investors will join this project so that in the future the target can be achieved and the project can be realized.
Activity: 52
Merit: 1
This looks somewhat interesting, and a team with expereince in the field and already operating close related businesses provides some kind of safety feel for investors, but I do need some questions answered first.

What is the point of MCB token within ecosystem other than discounts for services? If your fees are already low its not like you going to earn a lot cutting those fees, so holding tokens for that looks kinda pointless. Only real thing there is deposits rates increase, but holding volotile token just to make 2% more on deposits doesn't sound so good, unless your deposit i much larger than amount of tokens you owe. What is really a reason to buy your token when you can access all bank services without it?

Pages:
Jump to: