Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] MYCRYPTOBANK.IO - CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY (preICO 16/07/2018) - page 13. (Read 39550 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
What is the minimum investment by credit card?
Activity: 36
What is your rating on ICO bench?
Activity: 14
It iseasy to find negatives in all change, but this could also mean that crypto can mean a new means of payment for all markets. That would decrease fees significantly in trades.
Activity: 69
I saw many videos on Youtube about your services. Do you have a video about payment rings?
Activity: 70
Any updates?
We have three cool news for you:
1. MyCryptoBank became a member of the association Crypto Valley (Switzerland)
2. Our company became a member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce (USA).
3. The main stage of our ICO starts on September 10th
You mentioned that you offer such option as no currency limitations. What do you mean by this?
It means that MyCryptoBank is friendly to all fiat and cryptocurrencies. It is possible to store, to pay in cryptocurrencies, to conduct transfers and to take loans.
Main stage of ico is soon. What will be the price in the first week?
In the 1 week of main stage of the ICO it will be $0.28
How can I use tokens?
Token owners can use them in such way:
- You can earn on the growth of the token price
- Payment of Bank commissions by tokens
- Increased leverage when trading on the Exchange / Forex
- Obtaining increased Bank %, if the contribution of the tokens compared to the Fiat and Crypto deposits
- It is possible to get a loan at a reduced rate, secured by MCB tokens
Good morning,
I'm not an expert. But I'm going to "totally in" into this project blindly, because I believe in Bitcointalk and they endorsed this ICO. Thank you to Bitcointalk management/admin team for giving me such opportunity to join an ICO with faith.
Activity: 138
Merit: 10
Activity: 731
Merit: 100
This ICO is really promising and I have seen many people join here. so where will you register this token? has the team discussed with several exchanges now for registered this token on market?
Activity: 84
Don't know why it would matter who started first or who's on the market longer but who has a better product that fits peoples needs.
Besides the great concept, MCB creates and develops various products to make it easier for users to transact with the support of MCB tokens based on the EOS platform.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
I participate in this project is a very reliable project, the prospective team is very serious about the matter, I think that when you enter the stock exchange will be successful
Greetings,
Thanks for the ann thread! I wann know guys what is the minimum amount needed to invest in order to join the sale? Thanks in advance for your answer! )
Activity: 56
You mentioned that you offer such option as no currency limitations. What do you mean by this?
Activity: 177
Merit: 11
Main stage of ico is soon. What will be the price in the first week?
Don't know why it would matter who started first or who's on the market longer but who has a better product that fits peoples needs.
Activity: 173
Merit: 10
I had searched the whole internet and found various ratings in various websites. Some of them are very positive and some are very negative. Such great difference is very suspicious. How can it happen?
Ratings that are presented on our site are the most respected and realistic in the crypto community. As you noticed it correctly, there are lots of different ratings on the Internet now. And we have many times faced with the fact that we are deliberately exposed a low score, so that we could use the advertising services of this or that company.
MyCryptoBank has good intention for all his members and I call all friends to join this project and invest into it
Your support is immensely appreciated)
Pages:
Jump to: