Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] MYCRYPTOBANK.IO - CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY (preICO 16/07/2018) - page 12. (Read 39548 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Do not understand the definition of this coin, can you introduce it easily and plainly? And, by the way, why did you choose such a name for your coin? Thanks in advance
Activity: 247
Merit: 10
Do not participate in this project. This is scam. No responses from them when you ask unpleasant questions. They answer themselves only to questions from their fake accounts
copper member
Activity: 6
THIS IS A SCAM BASED ON FAILED FUZECARD !
AND THAT IS NOT https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.33657973
BKEY PROJECT (http://bkey.tech) BY YAF.FY (http://yaf.cloud)
Activity: 532
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
You have so many plans for the future, but what have you already realized?
For example, we already have the following solutions:
We have developed our own crypto terminals (ATM crypto) that allow you to buy crypto-currencies for cash.
We have created crypto-exchange.
We have a forex trading terminal and have a contract with a liquidity provider.
We received 2 licenses for working with crypto-currencies + Lei
We met in the Philippines with the head of the special economic zone and the license for work with the crypto currency.

I appreciate all your big plans and I just hope that all these plans can be realized so that many people enjoy the results, always success for MYCRYPTOBANK.IO.
I hope that what has become a team plan for this project will be able to run smoothly and achieve success with great excitement. I am sure that what has been planned carefully will give satisfactory results.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
We have developed our own crypto terminals (ATM crypto) that allow you to buy crypto-currencies for cash.
We met in the Philippines with the head of the special economic zone and the license for work with the crypto currency.

I appreciate all your big plans and I just hope that all these plans can be realized so that many people enjoy the results, always success for MYCRYPTOBANK.IO.
Activity: 247

Your exchange is not working. And what kind of licenses?
Activity: 70
You have a large team, numerous advisors but I can only find one individual involved in the project who has any banking experience.
This is not true. The team has 7 people with experience in the banking sector, 3 of them managed banks or branches.
What happens when the default levels on loans outweigh those of the token reserves?
The level of loans granted can not exceed the stock of tokens. Tokens participate in p2p lending and the bank does not take any risks acting as an intermediary between clients. In loans from the bank to customers, we use a risk hedging system, opening on the market simultaneously purchase and sale transactions for the amount of credit in the crypto currency, to protect the bank from losses associated with a decrease in price. It does not matter if the Crypto currency is growing or falling, we fixed its value at the time of issue.
Great team and advisory board. This kind of project the whole world need right now. They already have mvp and everything ready. I really love this project and wish them to get the proper success
Wow, thank you very much! It is very pleasant to hear such words!
Activity: 28
Invested in your business a pretty big sum of money, it looks amazing and I can’t wait for the creators to reveal even more ‘bout it. Кeep the good work! I will sta tuned for your updates!
Activity: 138
You have a large team, numerous advisors but I can only find one individual involved in the project who has any banking experience.
Activity: 56
What happens when the default levels on loans outweigh those of the token reserves?
Activity: 177
Merit: 11
Great team and advisory board. This kind of project the whole world need right now. They already have mvp and everything ready. I really love this project and wish them to get the proper success
Activity: 173
Activity: 14
Who are your advisers? What do your advisers bring to the table? Are there any earlier backers of your business? What companies are you partnered with or seeking to partner with?
What is the minimum investment by credit card?
Minimum investment by credit card is 100 USD
Activity: 14
Who are your advisers? What do your advisers bring to the table? Are there any earlier backers of your idea? What companies are you partnered with or seeking to partner with?
I saw many videos on Youtube about your services. Do you have a video about payment rings?
Yes, here is a short video of how it works https://youtu.be/FLbScw1CU9A
Pages:
Jump to: