Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐[ANN] [ICO] ONAM Exchange - Globalizing Seamless Trading Under One Platform⭐ - page 62. (Read 32319 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 104
This is one of the few crypto exchanges that looks like they plan to offer some extensive methods to trade beyond what the existing crypto brokers have been offering it seems to put it more on the line of fiat to exchanges

Oman do have some. additional feature compare to existing crypto exchanges. But for now I am keeping eye on the development of this platform.

They do have AI controlled risk management if I remember it right. BUt I am very curious to understand what that exactly mean. I have not heard this term before.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
I had no time yet to go through the complete thread so if it already has been asked, just forget my question. But what will be the cryptocurrencies that are tradeable once the platform goes live?

About 25 coins/tokens were announced and among them are some stable coins. The MVP will be available in 2 weeks and you can finally see all of it.

Okay, thanks for your answer. Now I am really curious how the MVP will look like. Will it be open for everyone to test it out or will it be only for ICO participants?

In the telegram they were discussing about MVP which will be released very soon. This will also help early adopters to get used to the portal before they go live in Q1-2019.
That's really great. It's means it can be available for everyone. Means anyone can test it once available.

I think the MVP will be a big boost for the ICO. Most investors need a product to test before they invest in a project like ONAM. I hope they release the MVP soon, for everyone.

I'm really looking forward to that and according to the team, it will be in few weeks from now, the expectations are high and i believe it will be made public to the community which is the exciting part of it and such is bound to increase the sales of their ICO process, we just have to wait in few weeks to have a feel of what we expect to see on the platform
Activity: 420
I had no time yet to go through the complete thread so if it already has been asked, just forget my question. But what will be the cryptocurrencies that are tradeable once the platform goes live?

About 25 coins/tokens were announced and among them are some stable coins. The MVP will be available in 2 weeks and you can finally see all of it.

Okay, thanks for your answer. Now I am really curious how the MVP will look like. Will it be open for everyone to test it out or will it be only for ICO participants?

In the telegram they were discussing about MVP which will be released very soon. This will also help early adopters to get used to the portal before they go live in Q1-2019.
That's really great. It's means it can be available for everyone. Means anyone can test it once available.

I think the MVP will be a big boost for the ICO. Most investors need a product to test before they invest in a project like ONAM. I hope they release the MVP soon, for everyone.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 0
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

Activity: 420
Merit: 2
Really anticipating the launch of Onam Exchange. It's high time we get a high performance Platform for our transactions.

Onam would provide unique features to crypto trading all at a low transaction fee. That explains the interest it’s getting from traders lately.

I learnt they'll offer a feature of conversion of crypto to fiat and vice-versa.
They are trying to get licence for that and if they get that without any intruption you can see that feature in Q2 2019 
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
almost every industry is employing machine learning techniques right now if onam can take advantage of this trend I really think they will create a sizable niche for themselves...

Many tech giant are teaching machine learning to their top software engineers. There is power in machine learning abd it can go a long way in helping them in the future.

it will help to program the whole system in the future and learn about new opportunities, first of all they will find it and pass it on to all of us.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
Really anticipating the launch of Onam Exchange. It's high time we get a high performance Platform for our transactions.

Onam would provide unique features to crypto trading all at a low transaction fee. That explains the interest it’s getting from traders lately.

I learnt they'll offer a feature of conversion of crypto to fiat and vice-versa.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
almost every industry is employing machine learning techniques right now if onam can take advantage of this trend I really think they will create a sizable niche for themselves...

Many tech giant are teaching machine learning to their top software engineers. There is power in machine learning abd it can go a long way in helping them in the future.
Activity: 56
Activity: 672
This is one of the few crypto exchanges that looks like they plan to offer some extensive methods to trade beyond what the existing crypto brokers have been offering it seems to put it more on the line of fiat to exchanges

Well they sure have a lot in the pipeline to get the community talking once they start issuing out their features and yea, with such they can take out the big guys, as difficult as it may sound, its still feasible for such to happen, no one estimated projects like binance to be one the most sought after and onam too can become such or much more
Activity: 490
Hi everyone! Just added this incredible ICO to my website   https://findico.io/ico/onam   Findico.io is a free ICO listing and rating platform. Blockchain community supported by a wide range of experts. Airdrops, Bounties, Exchanges, ICO services and many more.
Thanks buddy to sharing this link. Overall rating is good but for few points you mentioned that rating are 0. Could you explain us why?

What is the review process? how is it carried out?

I think some ICOs require a kyc before listing and I think that is important to detect which is legit and which is not. I don't see that in this? how is it verified? just curious.
Activity: 448
Merit: 3

Activity: 826
Merit: 102
Activity: 392
Hi everyone! Just added this incredible ICO to my website   https://findico.io/ico/onam   Findico.io is a free ICO listing and rating platform. Blockchain community supported by a wide range of experts. Airdrops, Bounties, Exchanges, ICO services and many more.
Thanks buddy to sharing this link. Overall rating is good but for few points you mentioned that rating are 0. Could you explain us why?
Activity: 126
copper member
Activity: 644
I really appreciate ONAM's efforts to cut out market manipulation. They are going to implement AI technology that will screen all the trades on the exchange and they will be able to sniff out and remove any suspicious activity. This is great for other users as it makes the overall experience more transparent and fair and no whales can control prices on markets.

The term whales is now synonymous to a mafia gang Grin, doing their bidding unchecked and it will be nice to see such been curtailed to a minimum,onam seems to have gone through the loopholes of other exchanges and map put modalities to take care of such, that's why they seem to be triggering some sort of frenzy in the community, between, has anyone noticed the rapid increase in their community base?

There is much fake action going on under the hood of many exchanges. It would be great to see this changing. From my talks with the admins they are quite focused on the compliance part. Even crypto trading would require KYCing

Absolutely, not to sound supportive or anything, I am yet to see a project as compliant as this in every aspect. The admin has made it known that every step they take must be legally approved.
Activity: 630

That's good question, I think it should be available for all people who registered for the MVP. It will not be limited for ICO participants.

Yeah, Because if they will going to limit it only to those investors or ICO participants they will not going to know what will be the feedback of their supporters also.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
Activity: 280

That's good question, I think it should be available for all people who registered for the MVP. It will not be limited for ICO participants.
Activity: 238

Oman do have some. additional feature compare to existing crypto exchanges. But for now I am keeping eye on the development of this platform.
Pages:
Jump to: