Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] PAVO - IoT Blockchain for the AgTech Ecosystem - page 13. (Read 28260 times)

Activity: 251
Merit: 0
With no doubt in my mind PAVO will revolutionize the agricultural sector, IoT Blockchain solution will do the trick.
Activity: 378
Merit: 106
I believe that Blockchain is the perfect medium that will unite all market participants in a coherent, transparent, safe and sustainable system, and Pavo's goal is to become the best market for this ever expanding industry.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
do you have a blog on medium? I would enjoy reading some articles about PAVO or technologies used to develop it
Hello! Yeah, here it is - https://medium.com/@PavoIoT
All set of your services are not necessarily for my farm. Can I customize software tools in some ways?
Our platform is fully customizable, matching the unique needs of every grower and every plant they produce. With computer-based knowledge and data-driven analysis, our software makes production of every specific species of plant easy and profitable. Due to differentials in varietals and strains of cannabis it is actually impossible to find generic solution to growing plants, making customization a necessity which we successfully satisfy.

Do you actually deliver software as well as hardware to interested parties? If you say every plant they produce, you can't have data for all plants or can you? Cheesy
We can not collect data about every plant, consumer sees generalized information
Activity: 119
"Hello there,

We added PavoCoin to tropyc. Let us know if you have any feedback or suggestions!

https://www.tropyc.co/crypto/pavocoin

All the best for your sale,
Tropyc Team"
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
All set of your services are not necessarily for my farm. Can I customize software tools in some ways?
Our platform is fully customizable, matching the unique needs of every grower and every plant they produce. With computer-based knowledge and data-driven analysis, our software makes production of every specific species of plant easy and profitable. Due to differentials in varietals and strains of cannabis it is actually impossible to find generic solution to growing plants, making customization a necessity which we successfully satisfy.

Do you actually deliver software as well as hardware to interested parties? If you say every plant they produce, you can't have data for all plants or can you? Cheesy
Cannot wait 'til the mobile app launch! I've read some information regarding your project somewhere (I believe it was either ICOrating or ICOtracker, but that's neither here nor there) – color me impressed. You guys have been doing amazing work so far. Best of luck to y'all!
Thank you very much;)
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
Cannot wait 'til the mobile app launch! I've read some information regarding your project somewhere (I believe it was either ICOrating or ICOtracker, but that's neither here nor there) – color me impressed. You guys have been doing amazing work so far. Best of luck to y'all!
loT blockchain solution for the global agriculture ecosystem. Pavo enables growers to make smarter, faster agricultural and business decisions based on real data.
You are right)
Activity: 140
loT blockchain solution for the global agriculture ecosystem. Pavo enables growers to make smarter, faster agricultural and business decisions based on real data.
When will the tokens begin to trade on exchanges, and on which ones?
A detailed list of exchanges with names and dates will be announced after the TGE is over.
Activity: 107
When will the tokens begin to trade on exchanges, and on which ones?
Can I transfer the token from your platform?
You can transfer your tokens to any Ethereum wallet, but it's important to remember that they need to support ERC20. Also, the ETH wallet should be your personal wallet, as exchange wallets (Kraken, Bittrex, Coinbase) can't be used.
Activity: 99
Can I transfer the token from your platform?
Activity: 103
How much will I earn over time?
We can’t guarantee your income, as there are many factors that we cannot influence. You alone are responsible for your purchases, but we will do everything in our power to develop a quality product that will compete with the best brands in the AgTech industry.
Activity: 100
How much will I earn over time?
I want to buy your tokens. What currencies do you accept?
USD will be accepted during the PAVO token generation event (TGE), as well as cryptocurrencies such as BTC, ETH, LTC, DASH.
Well, so may you describe me the whole process of token buying?
You need to register on our platform, where you can participate in the TGE and its stages, deposit funds, buy PAVO tokens, and find all the necessary information. Next, you need to replenish the deposit on your account and undergo KYC procedures for the withdrawal of your tokens. You will be able to withdraw your tokens to a third-party wallet only after the end of the TGE.  After purchasing the tokens, you will be able to bring them to your ETH wallet (it should be your personal wallet, exchange wallets can't be used). When you pay with cryptocurrencies, a commission fee (transaction fee) is charged by the infrastructure of the corresponding block, the size of which you set yourself, and the transaction speed depends on the congestion of the network and the amount of the commission fee that you set.
Thanks
USD will be accepted during the PAVO token generation event (TGE), as well as cryptocurrencies such as BTC, ETH, LTC, DASH.
You need to register on our platform, where you can participate in the TGE and its stages, deposit funds, buy PAVO tokens, and find all the necessary information. Next, you need to replenish the deposit on your account and undergo KYC procedures for the withdrawal of your tokens. You will be able to withdraw your tokens to a third-party wallet only after the end of the TGE.  After purchasing the tokens, you will be able to bring them to your ETH wallet (it should be your personal wallet, exchange wallets can't be used). When you pay with cryptocurrencies, a commission fee (transaction fee) is charged by the infrastructure of the corresponding block, the size of which you set yourself, and the transaction speed depends on the congestion of the network and the amount of the commission fee that you set.
Pages:
Jump to: