Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] PAVO - IoT Blockchain for the AgTech Ecosystem - page 15. (Read 28260 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 10
What benefit will your tokens bring for me as a purchaser?
Activity: 196
All set of your services are not necessarily for my farm. Can I customize software tools in some ways?
Our platform is fully customizable, matching the unique needs of every grower and every plant they produce. With computer-based knowledge and data-driven analysis, our software makes production of every specific species of plant easy and profitable. Due to differentials in varietals and strains of cannabis it is actually impossible to find generic solution to growing plants, making customization a necessity which we successfully satisfy.
Flexibility is important feature. which exactly sensors do you provide? I mean types of monitoring
-CO2
-Water/Soil PH
-EC
-Luminance
-Atmosphere/Soil Temperature
-Atmosphere/Soil/Leaf Moisture
-Nitrogen
-Accelerometer
-Location/Geolocation
Activity: 104
All set of your services are not necessarily for my farm. Can I customize software tools in some ways?
Our platform is fully customizable, matching the unique needs of every grower and every plant they produce. With computer-based knowledge and data-driven analysis, our software makes production of every specific species of plant easy and profitable. Due to differentials in varietals and strains of cannabis it is actually impossible to find generic solution to growing plants, making customization a necessity which we successfully satisfy.
Flexibility is important feature. which exactly sensors do you provide? I mean types of monitoring
Activity: 99
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
The Pavo platform offers everything that is necessary for an agricultural ecosystem!
Impresses that Pavo already undergoes beta testing in California.
do you have a roadmap?
Q2 2018
Launch of Pavocoin and ERC20 P2P smart contracts
Q3 2018
Pavo Platform with hyperledger Beta
Q4 2018
Pavo IOT gateway Gen 2
Q1 2019
Launch Pavo Platform with hyperledger
Q2 2019
Launch of Pavo Marketplace
Q3 2019
Pavo IOT 2.0 IOT Gateway Gen 3, self provisioning sensors
Activity: 66
do you have a roadmap?
How will pavo token be used in the future?
PavoCoin (PAVO) is a cryptocurrency payment system. PavoCoin is an Ethereum token that enables cannabis market participants (such as growers, producers, innovators, retailers, and service providers) in our network to accept digital payments from their customers and community members. PAVO is a functional usage coin and an alternative to traditional payment instruments like cash or plastic cards
Activity: 76
How will pavo token be used in the future?
Why was the pre-sale extended and price lowered?
Two reasons:
Due to farm deployments in the queue, in Turkey and California, with the accelerating adoption we
have in front of us.
We’ve seen great demand for an appealing project that democratizes agriculture. The minimum was
lowered in order to enable a broader buying audience to participate earlier in our pre-sale. In other
words, to similarly democratize the buying process too.
I hope this will have a positive effect on the project.  When will the ICO end according to the updates?
ICO will end on September 15
Activity: 102
Two reasons:
Due to farm deployments in the queue, in Turkey and California, with the accelerating adoption we
have in front of us.
We’ve seen great demand for an appealing project that democratizes agriculture. The minimum was
lowered in order to enable a broader buying audience to participate earlier in our pre-sale. In other
I hope this will have a positive effect on the project.  When will the ICO end according to the updates?
Two reasons:
have in front of us.
Activity: 87
Merit: 0
How big is the hemp market?
The size of the hemp industry today is approximately USD 650 million. According to the Hemp Business Journal, by 2020 it will be USD 1.8 billion. Some estimate that the global market for hemp consists of more than 25,000 products in nine submarkets: agriculture; textiles; recycling; automotive; furniture; food, nutrition, and beverages; paper; construction materials; and personal care. Pavo can also be used by participants in the industrial hemp arena, and we intend to serve that market as well.
Was it used before in United States?

The Hemp Research Association estimates that the retail value of hemp products in the US came to USD 500 million in 2012.
Activity: 103
The size of the hemp industry today is approximately USD 650 million. According to the Hemp Business Journal, by 2020 it will be USD 1.8 billion. Some estimate that the global market for hemp consists of more than 25,000 products in nine submarkets: agriculture; textiles; recycling; automotive; furniture; food, nutrition, and beverages; paper; construction materials; and personal care. Pavo can also be used by participants in the industrial hemp arena, and we intend to serve that market as well.
Was it used before in United States?
Activity: 54
How are transactions secured?
All transactions will be secured with state-of-the art cryptography, and the blockchain integrity will be protected by CPU-efficient, ASIC-resistant proof of stake, satisfying banking needs for cannabis-related businesses.
Activity: 109
How are transactions secured?
Pages:
Jump to: