Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018 - page 112. (Read 251542 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Hi everyone! Guys from Acorn are still in the center of blockchain actions! This time they’re in Japan! They prove the global status of the project, it cant but rejoice!) https://twitter.com/AcoCollective/status/990034118305107968
Yep, the strategy should bear fruit. It’s difficult to work for the whole world, but the results wont make wait for them long. I like the fact that they will meet potential investors in Japan, too. Anyway, the level of development of technologies is high there.
Activity: 238
Hi everyone! Guys from Acorn are still in the center of blockchain actions! This time they’re in Japan! They prove the global status of the project, it cant but rejoice!) https://twitter.com/AcoCollective/status/990034118305107968
Activity: 574
Merit: 104
I wonder if there will be a reserve exchange?
the project is serious and very large, there must be an analog.
Now I heart about HitBTC only. Maybe closer to successful ICO ending we will look someone else. But now I save patience. I'd like this project and watch for it
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I wonder if there will be a reserve exchange?
the project is serious and very large, there must be an analog.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Bitcoin is eager for a psychological mark at 10k - what will this mean for the project? After all, everything else will inevitably reach for the market. Such changes in mood and wavering then to the left, then to the right - speak of a struggle and an imminent new wave up. Will the project benefit from such a development of events? Or vice versa, in the recalculation, will the price of the token increase?  Huh

The team accepts fees on the ETH, so it's important for them to have a course of ETH, not bitcoin. If my memory does not fail me, then on the pre-sale the ETH price was $ 800.  I think by the end of May the ETH will cost at least $ 900.
Activity: 647
Merit: 255
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
Tell me, will your road map be expanded? or can you make a separate technical roadmap? this one seems very reserved to me

The team promised to update the road map, but has not yet done so. There are a lot of people watching the project, I hope soon there will be an update.
Activity: 300
Tell me, will your road map be expanded? or can you make a separate technical roadmap? this one seems very reserved to me
Activity: 420
Such a drastic decrease in the maximum cap should attract even more investors at the main stage of token sales. I expect an explosive growth in the number of projects on the platform. After successful fees to run multiple high-profile projects and to shake in the media
As an early investor  I think that`s really good for me. Also I don`t finde argument to not invest more during first bonuses of main ICO!
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
Such a drastic decrease in the maximum cap should attract even more investors at the main stage of token sales. I expect an explosive growth in the number of projects on the platform. After successful fees to run multiple high-profile projects and to shake in the media
Activity: 324
Merit: 11
Movement is in full swing.
News of the project is replenished every day
A few days ahead of the start of the project.
I'm not even worried about the lack of investment))
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
I'm sure that the platform will have a whole section with interesting articles, news and training most likely. All as it should be - one exchange has been announced so far, but most likely before the start of the main sale we learn about others. The team's activity gives hope that even if the situation in the market is poor, the project will be able to survive! Wink
Activity: 843
Merit: 255
8V Global | 8v.com
Bitcoin is eager for a psychological mark at 10k - what will this mean for the project? After all, everything else will inevitably reach for the market. Such changes in mood and wavering then to the left, then to the right - speak of a struggle and an imminent new wave up. Will the project benefit from such a development of events? Or vice versa, in the recalculation, will the price of the token increase?  Huh
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
What commission does crowdfunding platforms charge for their services?
Activity: 392
What assistance can a developer receive from the platform at an early stage?
Activity: 238
Did they managed to attract large private investors at the early stages of Acorn?
Activity: 196
When can we expect the AMA session or stream from the developers? I'd like to ask them some questions.
Activity: 532
Are there any more favorable conditions for those who invest in the ICO Acorn?

I think the owners of tokens will have unequivocal advantages, at least in the cost of the services of the platform.
Merit: 0
Are there any more favorable conditions for those who invest in the ICO Acorn?
Is it true that Internet connection is enough to work with the platform?
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Acorn is actively involved in popularizing its token and promoting services. By the way, everyone is welcome to participate - https://twitter.com/AcoCollective/status/989610492254740480. It is clear that the massive use of the token will directly affect its use. What about the listing?

Yes, this is what is called "easy money" for participants. Talking about the listing and sales on exchanges, it is already known that the OAK will be at least on HitBTC after sales. In this rather unstable time for cryptocurrencies, I believe that it makes sense to expand the list of reliable sites!

Yes, in the US, there is now an ongoing case against exchanges. So, it’s a bad idea to rely just on one site.

HitBTC is one of the best in its industry. As for proceedings, I agree with you. However, they all end up sooner or later. We need to keep moving forward.
And doesn’t such giveaways damage the total amount of tokens? What benefit do they bring?

In my opinion, this is an effective way to attract more people to a channel. It is even undeniable, and it was proven many times. As for the total number of tokens... It's just a drop in the ocean. Especially since Acorn is an international platform!

Is it possible to participate in the bounty?
Jump to: