Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018 - page 113. (Read 251542 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Acorn is actively involved in popularizing its token and promoting services. By the way, everyone is welcome to participate - https://twitter.com/AcoCollective/status/989610492254740480. It is clear that the massive use of the token will directly affect its use. What about the listing?

Yes, this is what is called "easy money" for participants. Talking about the listing and sales on exchanges, it is already known that the OAK will be at least on HitBTC after sales. In this rather unstable time for cryptocurrencies, I believe that it makes sense to expand the list of reliable sites!

Yes, in the US, there is now an ongoing case against exchanges. So, it’s a bad idea to rely just on one site.

HitBTC is one of the best in its industry. As for proceedings, I agree with you. However, they all end up sooner or later. We need to keep moving forward.
And doesn’t such giveaways damage the total amount of tokens? What benefit do they bring?

In my opinion, this is an effective way to attract more people to a channel. It is even undeniable, and it was proven many times. As for the total number of tokens... It's just a drop in the ocean. Especially since Acorn is an international platform!
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Acorn is actively involved in popularizing its token and promoting services. By the way, everyone is welcome to participate - https://twitter.com/AcoCollective/status/989610492254740480. It is clear that the massive use of the token will directly affect its use. What about the listing?

Yes, this is what is called "easy money" for participants. Talking about the listing and sales on exchanges, it is already known that the OAK will be at least on HitBTC after sales. In this rather unstable time for cryptocurrencies, I believe that it makes sense to expand the list of reliable sites!

Yes, in the US, there is now an ongoing case against exchanges. So, it’s a bad idea to rely just on one site.

HitBTC is one of the best in its industry. As for proceedings, I agree with you. However, they all end up sooner or later. We need to keep moving forward.
And doesn’t such giveaways damage the total amount of tokens? What benefit do they bring?
Activity: 714
Merit: 529
Interesting article in Forbs: Six Tips To Boost Your Next Crowdfunding Campaign.

I think that such articles make a crowdfunding more popular. And the feature of Acorn is that they will be able to step by step to conduct projects for the successful implementation of the product. And I make my conclusion based on statements of Acorn-team about the legal support of  projects. Agree that, it's not so easy to start your business from scratch if there is no money and understanding how find them. It is very easy to lose your idea and earn nothing if no legal knowledge.

Activity: 336
Which blockchain does the platform use?
Ethereum, and tokens correspond to the ERC20.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Which blockchain does the platform use?
Activity: 434
In my opinion, the most important thing is to ensure safeguard of assets that investors invested at the start. It will attract a lot of supporters. What has been done for this?
What do you mean by that question? will the token be liquid? Yes, it will. One of the best exchanges has already been announced and negotiations are under way.
Activity: 74
Is it me or do most of the questions here lead me to think people don't even look at the WP?
Activity: 182
In my opinion, the most important thing is to ensure safeguard of assets that investors invested at the start. It will attract a lot of supporters. What has been done for this?
What exactly do you mean? I don't understand.
Activity: 490

The HITBTC is already announced, all operations will be done there.
She has withstood all hacker attacks, commissions sane.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Guys, I heard that Acorn has announced a bounty campaign. Where can I find information about this? With pleasure would participate
want to learn more about it too. my friend got a good stakes from last camapign and now I want increase my OAKs too Roll Eyes
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Is there a bounty? If yes, how much money will be allocated for it?
Activity: 532
Merit: 103

This is outdated information, now the bounty campaign is taking place on the Bounty0x portal. https://bounty0x.io/
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
How do eminent publications assess the project? Are there any interviews with the creators?
Activity: 714
Merit: 529
Is there some kid of insurance or something like that for investors that investe in the projects? Any project carries risks of failure ((

Project Backer Insurance
Uniquely for the industry, we will provide fully underwritten project backer insurance. For an additional small fee, backers can hedge against non-delivery of projects.

* information from WP
Jump to: