Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018 - page 121. (Read 251544 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
In what direction are project managers going to conquer the market? Are there countries with a more friendly climate or policy in this regard?
Activity: 532
Acorn is off to Tokyo on 28th for the leading conference on decentralisation d10e

d10e - The Leading Conference On Decentralization. Exploring The Future Of FinTech, Blockchain, The Sharing Economy, The Future of Work & Disruptive Cultures

Great event  -I was at a similar event in Europe. It is visited by potential investors, funds
Activity: 1204
Merit: 288
Acorn is off to Tokyo on 28th for the leading conference on decentralisation d10e

d10e - The Leading Conference On Decentralization. Exploring The Future Of FinTech, Blockchain, The Sharing Economy, The Future of Work & Disruptive Cultures

Activity: 122
Merit: 0
How can anyone make a dent in the Goliath crowdfunding industry?

5 Minutes with Crowdfunding Expert, David Ives, will tell you!

https://medium.com/@Acorn.Collective/crowdfunding-has-always-been-about-far-more-than-an-alternative-funding-source-5-minutes-with-3e525285f8f
Activity: 98
100 Pages of people talking about Acorn! A proud moment!  Grin
Activity: 336
Hello! And I tried to go to Kickstarter and realized that I still have a lot to do to meet the initial requirements. Need some basic help in finalization and calculations. I'm very good at  economic part, but I'm sure the project will succeed.

Then Acorn is most likely for u. Yes, existing sites have overstated requirements - they focus on projects that give them the best income - with high entry barriers and some bureaucratic requirements. By the way, you can get acquainted with the existing Acorn projects on the official website.

Thank you! Do I correctly understand that with the given partner I can solve many questions at the initial stage?

In comparison with other archaic systems, yes. At least, look at the fact that the site is completely free for use in any country. Supporters will equally appreciate projects from any part of the world. The project will be evaluated at the initial stage.

Are the biggest problems in developing countries?
International experience shows that it’s true. But the platform works on the whole international scene. However, in developing countries the appetite for entrepreneurship is growing, there are huge and proven markets. Consequently, the income can be much higher than in developed markets.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Hello! And I tried to go to Kickstarter and realized that I still have a lot to do to meet the initial requirements. Need some basic help in finalization and calculations. I'm very good at  economic part, but I'm sure the project will succeed.

Then Acorn is most likely for u. Yes, existing sites have overstated requirements - they focus on projects that give them the best income - with high entry barriers and some bureaucratic requirements. By the way, you can get acquainted with the existing Acorn projects on the official website.

Thank you! Do I correctly understand that with the given partner I can solve many questions at the initial stage?

In comparison with other archaic systems, yes. At least, look at the fact that the site is completely free for use in any country. Supporters will equally appreciate projects from any part of the world. The project will be evaluated at the initial stage.

Are the biggest problems in developing countries?
Activity: 122
Check out SkyTalksCryptos review on us -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39Od6o4PaUY&t=83s

Good to see some pretty influential people saying positive things about Acorn!

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Where can I learn more about affiliate programs and conditions?
You can read about affiliate rewards on the official site. There’re a lot of opportunities.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
Excellent audience on Twitter and Telegram group - more than 20 thousand readers and subscribers.
with such a mass, the project will attract the remaining amount easily.
Yeap, marketing airdrops works! Hope that bountists will not dump token after listing on exchanges!
Yes let who wants sells. This is a short-sighted strategy. You should not be afraid of price fluctuations. The main thing that the project grew and developed. The price of the token will grow in this scenario.

I repeatedly asked for statistics on investors.
I'm not interested in personal data.
It is important to understand the number of investors and their investment packages.
Thus, it would be possible to assume the risks of influence in the early sale of tokens.
If you are an early member of the Acorn community, you know that more than 2.5 K investors participated in only one presale. But ahead we expect even ICO.
Acorn has a large community, I honestly was surprised when I saw the number of transactions coming from investors on the acorn wallet during presale.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
Excellent audience on Twitter and Telegram group - more than 20 thousand readers and subscribers.
Yeap, marketing airdrops works! Hope that bountists will not dump token after listing on exchanges!
Yes let who wants sells. This is a short-sighted strategy. You should not be afraid of price fluctuations. The main thing that the project grew and developed. The price of the token will grow in this scenario.

It is important to understand the number of investors and their investment packages.
Thus, it would be possible to assume the risks of influence in the early sale of tokens.
If you are an early member of the Acorn community, you know that more than 2.5 K investors participated in only one presale. But ahead we expect even ICO.
Activity: 490

Activity: 182
Activity: 378
What studies of business market were the base of development of Acorn platform’s concept?
Activity: 92
Activity: 266
Will Acorn somehow take part in the projects after their launch? For example, in form of dividends.
Jump to: