Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018 - page 122. (Read 251544 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
I missed something? is it true that Acorn has an arrangement in HitBTC? If this is so, then I very glad! Amazing work on the part of the Acorn team.
HitBTC not so good for trade. I saw some people that lost tokens on this exchange. Support does not work as it should. But it's better than micro exchanges.

HitBTC is a good exchange, it works from 2013. Yes, sometimes there are problems, but problems are with all exchanges. Even the Binance  was hacked a couple of times.

Use it almost one year and no problem. All tickets team solve in few hours! Cool
Activity: 406
It’s said that it’s enough to be connected to the Internet in order to be able to use the platform. But this cal also include some speed requirements and etc. U know, I have problems in this regard(
Activity: 350
I missed something? is it true that Acorn has an arrangement in HitBTC? If this is so, then I very glad! Amazing work on the part of the Acorn team.
HitBTC not so good for trade. I saw some people that lost tokens on this exchange. Support does not work as it should. But it's better than micro exchanges.

HitBTC is a good exchange, it works from 2013. Yes, sometimes there are problems, but problems are with all exchanges. Even the Binance  was hacked a couple of times.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Which countries’ entrepreneurs cant access traditional crowdfunding platforms? Will they be able to use Acorn?
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
What studies of business market were the base of development of Acorn platform’s concept?
Activity: 324
Merit: 11
Excellent audience on Twitter and Telegram group - more than 20 thousand readers and subscribers.
with such a mass, the project will attract the remaining amount easily.
Activity: 238
How much are commissions of crowdfunding platforms now? How ,uch will it be necessary to spend using Acorn?
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Tell me, what are the hard and the soft caps?
Soft Cap will be $5 000 000, Hard Cap will be $100 000 000. Ambitiously!)

You have outdated information, hard cap has been reduced to $ 40 million.
Soft Cap will be $5 000 000, Hard Cap will be $100 000 000. Ambitiously!)
Activity: 266
Are there any restrictions on the total amount of funds that can be attracted with the help of  Acorn platform?
Activity: 518
How can platform help a project developer if he doesn’t have all the necessary documents yet, but the idea itself is excellent?
I think that if there is an idea you need to try to implement it. Documents are an integral part of the business. But still I am sure that Acorn could help such a project.
How can platform help a project developer if he doesn’t have all the necessary documents yet, but the idea itself is excellent?
Activity: 364
Activity: 714
Merit: 529
More and more

25K in ACORN  twitter.

The twitter is growing very fast. I think this is a good indicator of interest

Judging by an interest in social media to Acorn, the team is fine with marketing. Even in this thread for almost 100 pages. Not every altcoin can boast of such attention from the community.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
I was wondering - how many people are now waiting for the same reasons for the same reasons - that the project got its own and started as it was conceived by its creators? How much is the community able to influence the project without being its official part? I also became interested in another fact: how to register intellectual property in the field of crypto currency and everything that surrounds it?  Huh Huh Huh
What’s the world crowdfunding amount in dollars? What share of this market is Acorn planning to capture in 2-3 years?
Activity: 490
The Acorn project will be available to the whole world where there is no ban on crypto-currency activities.
The same goes for the promotion of the investment project - the whole world will also learn about it.
It is very cool!
Activity: 224
I’ve heard about a summit in Frankfurt which will take place next week.. What will be the role of Acorn there and which team members will wisit it?
I dunno, maybe Azerbaijan is considered to be a developing market which will be interesting to Acorn only, but I’d like to try to implement my project… Will it be possible with this platform?
Activity: 1204
Merit: 288
New vidoo about ACORN  from  The Acorn Collective youtube channel

Huge Announcement | 20.04.18 | Acorn Collective

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kdL0CgIqxk&feature=youtu.be&utm_content=70379549&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter
Jump to: