Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018 - page 118. (Read 251542 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Hi guys. Any news for this coin? add new events on https://tothemoon.live/
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Will the platform publish any analytical articles or researches on posted projects? It turns out to be an impressive startup database.

I think for particularly successful and massive projects there will be releases - a certain kitchen, as everything was done from analysis to launch.
Activity: 252
When does the ICO begin, brothers?
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Will the platform publish any analytical articles or researches on posted projects? It turns out to be an impressive startup database.
Activity: 843
Merit: 255
8V Global | 8v.com
I have a dream! Smiley I want a project called Acorn to break its jackpot and collect the maximum possible amount of money in the existing conditions for the realization of many thousands of other projects that will be able to get help and support from around the world! The main thing is to believe in your dream no matter what. Then they must become real. The project has every chance of doing this - so let it do it! ; D
Activity: 378
Merit: 26
More and more

25K in ACORN  twitter.

The twitter is growing very fast. I think this is a good indicator of interest

Judging by an interest in social media to Acorn, the team is fine with marketing. Even in this thread for almost 100 pages. Not every altcoin can boast of such attention from the community.
A very large community. I imagine the sensation that will be in the Ico period. the most anticipated project of the year
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
Will entrepreneurs be provided with any analytical services and software? After all, some of them just do not have enough information about what to focus on in their projects.

Read more about it here https://medium.com/@Acorn.Collective/how-will-acorn-solve-nancys-crowdfunding-problem-183eb5be66dc

Tell me, is it true that you will be at a conference in Germany on April 26 - Frankfurt Blockchain Summmit ? When do you have time to attend everywhere? The team became very active. And this directly charges with optimism

The team is really very active. And the closer the sales date the more active it becomes. I'm sure this will find its connoisseur)

that's what everyone needs, an active team and keeps up with the latest news
so the trust and support of this project will increase
Activity: 532
Will entrepreneurs be provided with any analytical services and software? After all, some of them just do not have enough information about what to focus on in their projects.

Read more about it here https://medium.com/@Acorn.Collective/how-will-acorn-solve-nancys-crowdfunding-problem-183eb5be66dc

Tell me, is it true that you will be at a conference in Germany on April 26 - Frankfurt Blockchain Summmit ? When do you have time to attend everywhere? The team became very active. And this directly charges with optimism

The team is really very active. And the closer the sales date the more active it becomes. I'm sure this will find its connoisseur)
Activity: 266
I’ve heard that we will find the token on one of the best exchanges in the world soon.... On which of them will we find it and when?
Activity: 714
Merit: 529
What is the blockchain the developers chose for their project? And why?
Ethereum. Obviously, this is the most popular platform, which provides the necessary transparency and a wide range of opportunities using smart-contracts.
What is the blockchain the developers chose for their project? And why?
Activity: 324
Merit: 11

As far as I remember the announcements - in front of Japan and Germany.
Both these states with a strong and promising economy, the crypts environment are quite free.
this is great news!
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
Hello everyone! How long will it take Acorn to promote itself and to reach full capacity? Given the fairly democratic conditions for developers, I do not understand how it is possible to quickly get profit. But this is the thing that should be important for investors that plan to invest in Acorn!
Good afternoon! Traditional projects like Kickstarter and GoFundMe really had been working for more than 6-7 years before they became popular among developers. As for Acorn, I think the democratic conditions will make it possible to attract many investors.
It is worth noting that the platforms you have mentioned are not as relevant as before, so Acorn is entering the market at the right time.
Another interesting contest from the Akorn team.
Thank you team for the opportunity to try your luck.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

Merit: 101
Can monitor and work with finances after posting my project on Acorn? I would like to keep everything under control.
Activity: 122
We’re giving away 1000 OAK Tokens on Facebook! (Roughly $1400)
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Simply predict what the price of ETH will be this time next week, tag a crypto loving friend and comment below with your prediction. Whoever is closest to predicting the correct price will win the OAK Tokens!
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
All entries must be made within 24 hours from now. For reference, the current price of ETH is $638 (CoinDesk) Best of luck!

https://www.facebook.com/TheAcornCollectiveICO/photos/a.883685718462144.1073741830.852136958283687/980347065462675/?type=3&theater
Merit: 101
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
Each such event is a good opportunity to express themselves and show the project a wide audience of trained listeners who have an idea of ​​what is being said and these people are able to appreciate what they see before themselves - this is very important. I also think the project correctly chose the time and place - after all, it is better to announce such changes and explain it to everyone and everything than to look for other ways.
Activity: 210
Hello everyone! How long will it take Acorn to promote itself and to reach full capacity? Given the fairly democratic conditions for developers, I do not understand how it is possible to quickly get profit. But this is the thing that should be important for investors that plan to invest in Acorn!
Good afternoon! Traditional projects like Kickstarter and GoFundMe really had been working for more than 6-7 years before they became popular among developers. As for Acorn, I think the democratic conditions will make it possible to attract many investors.
Well! Is there any other such differences from traditional services?
The blockchain-basis and everything connected with it. The Acron’s goal is to create a global crowdfunding ecosystem. At the same time, the blockchain will let everyone work on favorable, transparent and understandable terms.
Got it. What has been prepared for scaling businesses?
We already know about a large set of services for entrepreneurs. If we take the issue of maximum distribution and development, the owner will be able to present the project to other users’ communities that differ from the usual target audience. In this option includes distributing massages via e-mail and in social media…
And still, we will need to pay for posting a startup, right?
Activity: 392
Well! Is there any other such differences from traditional services?
The blockchain-basis and everything connected with it. The Acron’s goal is to create a global crowdfunding ecosystem. At the same time, the blockchain will let everyone work on favorable, transparent and understandable terms.
Got it. What has been prepared for scaling businesses?
We already know about a large set of services for entrepreneurs. If we take the issue of maximum distribution and development, the owner will be able to present the project to other users’ communities that differ from the usual target audience. In this option includes distributing massages via e-mail and in social media…
Jump to: