Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018 - page 119. (Read 251544 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Hello everyone! How long will it take Acorn to promote itself and to reach full capacity? Given the fairly democratic conditions for developers, I do not understand how it is possible to quickly get profit. But this is the thing that should be important for investors that plan to invest in Acorn!
Good afternoon! Traditional projects like Kickstarter and GoFundMe really had been working for more than 6-7 years before they became popular among developers. As for Acorn, I think the democratic conditions will make it possible to attract many investors.
Well! Is there any other such differences from traditional services?
The blockchain-basis and everything connected with it. The Acron’s goal is to create a global crowdfunding ecosystem. At the same time, the blockchain will let everyone work on favorable, transparent and understandable terms.
Got it. What has been prepared for scaling businesses?
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Hello everyone! How long will it take Acorn to promote itself and to reach full capacity? Given the fairly democratic conditions for developers, I do not understand how it is possible to quickly get profit. But this is the thing that should be important for investors that plan to invest in Acorn!
Good afternoon! Traditional projects like Kickstarter and GoFundMe really had been working for more than 6-7 years before they became popular among developers. As for Acorn, I think the democratic conditions will make it possible to attract many investors.
The blockchain-basis and everything connected with it. The Acron’s goal is to create a global crowdfunding ecosystem. At the same time, the blockchain will let everyone work on favorable, transparent and understandable terms.
Activity: 392
Activity: 378
Merit: 26
I think it would be nice to hold an ICO earlier than on May 26, because it's a long period and it's not known what will happen in the summer
Activity: 122
Merit: 0
Will entrepreneurs be provided with any analytical services and software? After all, some of them just do not have enough information about what to focus on in their projects.

Yes, not everyone has the skills or analytics to run a buiness and a marketing campaign. Did you know that 78% of crowdfunding projects fail to meet their funding goal?

Acorn offer’s integrated marketing tools and services as part of our crowdfunding engine. These will be backed by data from previous campaigns, helping founders make the right marketing decisions, and giving them access to lists of backers who supported similar projects in the past.

Accelerators will perform project verification and founder mentorship to support new founders, and validate legitimacy of projects. Plus the Acorn marketplace will offer additional Acorn, and 3rd party services to aid in the funding campaign and subsequent product delivery.

Read more about it here https://medium.com/@Acorn.Collective/how-will-acorn-solve-nancys-crowdfunding-problem-183eb5be66dc
Are u planning to hold contests in the near future to attract investors? It seems to me that I know a lot of people who needs just a contest to start taking part))

We have a weekly prize draw! Join the mailing list to be involved https://join.aco.ai/mainsale/
Activity: 112
Will entrepreneurs be provided with any analytical services and software? After all, some of them just do not have enough information about what to focus on in their projects.
Can you give an example of the financing structure of a project and do that detailly?

Acorn has an advanced finance structure which promotes transparency, giving backer's trust. Did you know that fear of fraud is often cited as a reason for backers not contributing to crowdfunding campaigns?

All transactions will be made via OAK, providing transparency.
Blockchain gives the option for the founder (project) to display all spending publicly from the raise to the delivery stage.

Backers can see where money is being spent thereby increasing trust in a project and making backers more willing to support projects.
Projects use Acorn’s payment gateway to purchase external products, in both fiat or tokens. These transactions are also recorded on our transparency ‘app’.

Smart contract based milestones can be implemented to only release funds when certain criteria are met. These can be instituted even before the funding target has been raised, giving projects access to cash early on and increasing their odds of success.

So Acorn really is transforming how crowdfunding works!
What do developers plan to rely on in terms of marketing in order to enter the new markets of developing countries?

We're making contact with lots of local accelerators, another reason we go to lots of global conferences!
Activity: 238
What do partners think about the use of IPX? I’d like to see real feedback or plans. It’d be great to see interviews or reviews.
Activity: 115
Democratizing access to funding, this is a very promising target, of course with very good planning, I hope ICO will run well.
The democratization of the access to public financing has been provided by kickstarter and indiegogo. But Acorn gives much more-reduced fees, a wide range of countries to participate, making the project truly international.
Not only international, but most importantly in my opinion more accessible. It's important. And this is the key to success.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 288
Acorn are excited to be speaking at the CryptoEconomy 2018 conference in Singapore this week, 26th April.

https://www.thecryptoeconomy.com/singapore/

12.00 – 12.15   Changing the Face of Crowdfunding - Before lunch ))

Activity: 224
Can you give an example of the financing structure of a project and do that detailly?
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
Democratizing access to funding, this is a very promising target, of course with very good planning, I hope ICO will run well.
The democratization of the access to public financing has been provided by kickstarter and indiegogo. But Acorn gives much more-reduced fees, a wide range of countries to participate, making the project truly international.
Activity: 238
What do developers plan to rely on in terms of marketing in order to enter the new markets of developing countries?
Activity: 434
Acorn Collective announnced New Airdrop isn`t it? There is another inflow in telegram chat Shocked
Why would you say that? Acorn now participates in various conferences in many countries around the world, resulting in a significantly increased Acorn community.
Activity: 224
I found information about cooperation of Bancor and Acorn. Is it still active?
Activity: 420
Acorn Collective announnced New Airdrop isn`t it? There is another inflow in telegram chat Shocked
Jump to: