Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018 - page 129. (Read 251544 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
How can you spend less for commissions on the ICO?
Each investor will be able to save from 3 to 5% of investments in case of a unique Acorn offer.
Activity: 266
In what projects have project managers worked before? What results can they boast of?
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
Is there an overview of the schedule available which conferences they plan to attend for now?

Acorn is listed as the partner of a largest events operator in the world of blockchain - https://worldblockchainsummit.com/#partners

Therefore, you will find all the necessary information on this site.
I heard that Acorn has become an official partner of the world summit blockchain. But for some reason I didn't see their logo among the partners on the official website.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
How can you spend less for commissions on the ICO?
Activity: 714
Merit: 529
Is there an overview of the schedule available which conferences they plan to attend for now?

Acorn is listed as the partner of a largest events operator in the world of blockchain - https://worldblockchainsummit.com/#partners

Therefore, you will find all the necessary information on this site.
Activity: 434
I began to notice that Acorn began to recruit new employees to the team. This is a great indicator. The project develops and does not stand still.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
The site has information about six projects that work with Acorn... Are there any other such projects? Where can I find information about them?
Activity: 324
Merit: 11
I recently thought what is the main commercial mechanism for such projects? It is clear that the very increase in value in the token markets gives an increase in capitalization in general, as well as the growth of the rate of bitcoin and other crypto-currencies. Are there any other ways and ways to increase the capitalization of the project besides the above? If anyone knows - tell me. It is interesting. Huh

Obviously, the main driver is the team's involvement, the competent implementation of the project and the attracted audience.
Activity: 843
Merit: 255
8V Global | 8v.com
I think that the number of sites where the token will be traded is not an indicator of its quality. There were cases when on one exchange the token flew up, although nothing foretold such a development of events. The main thing is the quality of the project itself, its team and dedication, yes exactly the dedication of the community and investors-holders of the tokens. If everyone acts in a coordinated manner, then the result should satisfy everyone.
Activity: 266
In the near future, do developers plan to attend or to speak at any international events? The project is actively developing, and investors have questions.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
I recently thought what is the main commercial mechanism for such projects? It is clear that the very increase in value in the token markets gives an increase in capitalization in general, as well as the growth of the rate of bitcoin and other crypto-currencies. Are there any other ways and ways to increase the capitalization of the project besides the above? If anyone knows - tell me. It is interesting. Huh
Activity: 532
For me, projects like Kickstarter seem inaccessible – too much needs to be submitted to meet the requirements. Sometimes you just need development assistance, which you cannot get anywhere. Will Acorn be able to help and assist such participants?
In my opinion, this is exactly what is needed. Today's platforms are focused on projects that give them the best returns - with high entry barriers and private policiy. Look at the projects that are already posted on the official website, there are a variety of projects.
Why is Acorn better than others?
The site is completely free for use in any country and for any legal purpose. Supporters will equally appreciate projects from any part of the world. It’s a very democratic approach.
OK! Is it possible to say that they count on developing countries? Taking, of course, the international gradation.
Not only! But the emphasis today is laid on them. These countries are growing interest in enterprise, there are huge and proven markets, and yield can be significantly higher than in developed markets.
Where do you plan to begin global expansion? There are countries with a friendlier climate in this regard.

For the beginning of global expansion it is necessary to collect a target benchmark at the level of 50 million. So it is written in white paper. If less will be collected - the expansion will be local
Activity: 196
For me, projects like Kickstarter seem inaccessible – too much needs to be submitted to meet the requirements. Sometimes you just need development assistance, which you cannot get anywhere. Will Acorn be able to help and assist such participants?
In my opinion, this is exactly what is needed. Today's platforms are focused on projects that give them the best returns - with high entry barriers and private policiy. Look at the projects that are already posted on the official website, there are a variety of projects.
The site is completely free for use in any country and for any legal purpose. Supporters will equally appreciate projects from any part of the world. It’s a very democratic approach.
Do you think that this is the only advantage, unlike other projects?
I'll tell you a secret that any other site is also available in all countries. Do you have more weighty arguments for the benefits of the Acorn over other projects?
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
What does ICO start?
The Main ICO starts on April 28, 2018, bro!
there is still more than two weeks, there are probably many investors can't wait for ICO
has been preparing for several weeks to contribute, for now we have to be patient because it has become a decision
I agree with you. I want to say that this is a very correct decision. Look at how the market has fluctuated over the past month. I think the ICO will be in the period when investors are again interested in this.

Nobody can tell that for sure, but it is possible that sentiment will shift for the better after the tax season is over and several huge investors announced to go into crypto.
Acorn now participates in various conferences, and in some it is an official partner. I think the team has the right vision of the whole situation, as by the beginning of the ICO they will interest many investors

Activity: 210
OK! Is it possible to say that they count on developing countries? Taking, of course, the international gradation.
Not only! But the emphasis today is laid on them. These countries are growing interest in enterprise, there are huge and proven markets, and yield can be significantly higher than in developed markets.
Where do you plan to begin global expansion? There are countries with a friendlier climate in this regard.
Activity: 350
Activity: 714
Merit: 529
Is there a reserve fund? It should be there in case of any force majeure, which can happen to any startup.

Yes. It's necessary.

From WP:

Liquidity Reserve
Our liquidity reserve allows campaign payouts to be made in BTC, ETH, fiat or OAK and helps mitigate currency fluctuations related to large campaign payouts.

Project Incentive Fund
The Acorn Ecosystem must compete with established platforms. To help with platform growth, we have devised the Project Incentive Fund, which rewards early adopters. This is a double accelerator - not only is the platform free but it rewards those generating early traction with incredibly generous incentives. It’s a mechanism to employ a huge marketing budget in an area where it almost guarantees rapid growth for the platform and currency.

Activity: 350
Jump to: