Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018 - page 130. (Read 251544 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
For me, projects like Kickstarter seem inaccessible – too much needs to be submitted to meet the requirements. Sometimes you just need development assistance, which you cannot get anywhere. Will Acorn be able to help and assist such participants?
In my opinion, this is exactly what is needed. Today's platforms are focused on projects that give them the best returns - with high entry barriers and private policiy. Look at the projects that are already posted on the official website, there are a variety of projects.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
For me, projects like Kickstarter seem inaccessible – too much needs to be submitted to meet the requirements. Sometimes you just need development assistance, which you cannot get anywhere. Will Acorn be able to help and assist such participants?
Activity: 252
Where can I find out more about affiliate programs and conditions?
You can find more details on partner fees on the official website. There are a lot of opportunities.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Where can I find out more about affiliate programs and conditions?
Activity: 518
Guys what about exchanges? I hope you are in preliminary talks with major exchanges, as this is a problem at the moment.

Before launching the project, such details will not be voiced by the team.
in this there is a commercial sense.
You wrong, team made accents on token protection against dump and fast listing on main exchanges

Experience shows that good, decent projects immediately enter the stock exchange. To keep the token from falling in value in this way is still not possible for a number of reasons.

I'm also sure that all arrangements with the stock exchanges already exist, but who exactly do we find out after the ICO
There is no doubt that Acorn will get to one of the best exchanges at the end of the ICO. They had enough time to pay attention to it.
Activity: 490
Guys what about exchanges? I hope you are in preliminary talks with major exchanges, as this is a problem at the moment.

You wrong, team made accents on token protection against dump and fast listing on main exchanges

Experience shows that good, decent projects immediately enter the stock exchange. To keep the token from falling in value in this way is still not possible for a number of reasons.

I'm also sure that all arrangements with the stock exchanges already exist, but who exactly do we find out after the ICO
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
Market Integration Platform

Activity: 92

Activity: 266
Is there a reserve fund? It should be there in case of any force majeure, which can happen to any startup.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
How and where will the platform select projects? It’s necessary to attract enthusiasts and to advertise. Are there any plans for this?

The projects themselves will look for an opportunity to get on the Acorn platform. And I think that there will be a lot of interested people.
Activity: 364
For how many US dollars you can buy a token?
The price on the main round of the ICO: 1 OAK = 1,4 USD.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
Guys is it true that the Acorn team is planning to visit Moscow? I'd love to come to the conference with her participation! Can I get the details of the trip?
if I'm not mistaken, then in a couple of days.
In this thread, they threw a link on telegram,
see above.
Unfortunately, the Acorn team was forced to cancel their trip to Moscow due to visa problems. I hope this will not disappoint the Russian community very much.
Yeap, they lost good chance to chat life with Acorn Platform team. That`s not good for both sides.
I'm a little disappointed with the news. It would be nice to listen to the professional Acorn team. Well, let's hope that in the future still have the opportunity.

It's a pity that the team will not come. Maybe they need to do a series of webinars or AMA. That would be useful.

the project has a question-answer format on Twitter. You can select these messages by hashtag -
https://twitter.com/hashtag/AcornQ?src=hash
Activity: 266
What do you need to do to participate in the bounty? In other projects, I was asked to write a certain review. Give me a link to the registration!
Activity: 224
Why Ethereum? Among such diversity, we would like to know the reasons for that choice.
Activity: 252
For how many US dollars you can buy a token?
Activity: 574
Merit: 104

Project wait main ICO. I don't think that they want to list on any exchanges. While ICO - nothing. But it does not interfere to discuss and to interact with exchange teams  Wink
Activity: 324
Merit: 11

Activity: 378
Merit: 26
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
How and where will the platform select projects? It’s necessary to attract enthusiasts and to advertise. Are there any plans for this?
I think it is unwise to ask such a question if you are a member of the Acorn community. They demonstratively disseminate information about their product around the world.
Activity: 406
Jump to: