Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018 - page 133. (Read 251544 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
I've heard that Acorn's portfolio is already full of startups. This means that managers not just announce their plans, but also prepare developments. What are these projects, how capital-intensive are they? Probably, they’d rather focus not on the largest startups in the beginning …
What do startups’ scales have to do with it? Even the smallest project can grow into giant on the Acorn basis. Take, for example, AI Aircraft Maintenance Software. This is an artificial intelligence for improving efficiency of aircraft fleet operation. Such developments are the future of civil aviation. They're only collecting $200,000.
Perhaps. And the amount is not that large. What other startups are there?
There have been already presented projects form banking, music, production, career and even football fields. Acorn’s range of startups is already great. This indicates the attractiveness of the site conditions for business owners.
Excellent! I like diversification. I've heard that the project’s main sale will begin soon…
Right! It starts on April 28. Visit this site https://join.aco.ai/mainsale/ if you want to participate. Ther conditions are acceptable and very convenient. I am sure that many will appreciate and confirm the high marks that trackers gave on the done work.
I saw trackers’ marks. What did the experts like most about the project?
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
I've heard that Acorn's portfolio is already full of startups. This means that managers not just announce their plans, but also prepare developments. What are these projects, how capital-intensive are they? Probably, they’d rather focus not on the largest startups in the beginning …
What do startups’ scales have to do with it? Even the smallest project can grow into giant on the Acorn basis. Take, for example, AI Aircraft Maintenance Software. This is an artificial intelligence for improving efficiency of aircraft fleet operation. Such developments are the future of civil aviation. They're only collecting $200,000.
There have been already presented projects form banking, music, production, career and even football fields. Acorn’s range of startups is already great. This indicates the attractiveness of the site conditions for business owners.
Excellent! I like diversification. I've heard that the project’s main sale will begin soon…
Right! It starts on April 28. Visit this site https://join.aco.ai/mainsale/ if you want to participate. Ther conditions are acceptable and very convenient. I am sure that many will appreciate and confirm the high marks that trackers gave on the done work.
Activity: 122
After the ICO, how soon will we see the continuation of the work on the platform?

We are working on it now. The business plan for the platform is formed, every week aspects become formed. Sign up to the newsletter for weekly updates on business development. https://join.aco.ai/mainsale/
Activity: 122
Is there an insurance or something similar for investors who invest in projects? After all, anything can happen to them.
[/quote}

Good question! There is a tiered funding system. As founders reach targets, funds are released. This gives absolute transparency and confidence to backers.  There will be an article about it shortly I will share with you.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
What discounts are there on the main ICO?
Huh! Does the previous 50% discount give you no peace? It was on the pre-sale. So far, there is nothing about discounts on the main sale. We are waiting for information.
Activity: 238
What discounts are there on the main ICO?
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
I have a question: what if after such trips there is some big and serious investor who by one purchase will close the lion's share of all tokens? Is it good or bad for the project? Where is the difference between a successful investment and excessive investment? And is it so? For some reason, I wondered if the project could be drowned in money and whether such a thing could ever happen, so that money could go against the project?  Huh
Activity: 532
Is there an insurance or something similar for investors who invest in projects? After all, anything can happen to them.
Promises about exchanges that announced in White Paper seems like good insurance for investors Cool
Promises are not insurance. No insurance. She can't be here. Have to take risks. However, the greater the risk, the greater the profit.

You very privately said. White paper is just words. But the company is very public, they participate in events, give an interview, communicate. I think they came to the market seriously.
Activity: 324
Merit: 11
Has anyone seen the plan of events for the summit in the UAE?
how many days will the conference go?
Activity: 378
Merit: 26
Promises about exchanges that announced in White Paper seems like good insurance for investors Cool
I think with a budget like Acorn, you don't have to worry about exchanges. The minimum where Acorn tokens will be credited is the kucoin or Qryptos exchange.
Activity: 182
Promises are not insurance. No insurance. She can't be here. Have to take risks. However, the greater the risk, the greater the profit.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Activity: 420
Acorn is proving popular at the World Blockchain Summitt, Dubai this week https://twitter.com/AcoCollective/status/985799423061037056
Will you post vids from this events on your Youtube channel? That`s pretty interesting how your guys work with potential whales investros! Shocked
Activity: 350
on this week a large flow of new subscribers continues in the channel telegram, who can answer why this happens on this time? The next airdrop was announced or on this time some other reason for this phenomenon?
I think the whole point is that Acorn is now seriously engaged in marketing. Now they are in Dubai and I saw photos from their speech at the conference.

I heard that they will soon be in Moscow. Will anyone be able to visit the forum on April 27 and make photos?  Grin
Activity: 266
Jump to: