Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018 - page 131. (Read 251544 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 0
Blockchain has many followers and enthusiasts today. But does Acorn need it? After all, it only complicates all the processes and procedures. I may be wrong, but they could do without this "raw" technology.
You’re wrong. Blockchain solves a host of problems and lets the project outperform its competitors. Acorn uses the blockchain and the internal token to make payments and financing much more effective in terms of speed, security and benefits for users.
OK! And for what purpose the token is used?
One of the main advantages of the token is that it allows Acorn to almost completely eliminate transaction costs. This is a very significant advantage over existing systems.
I saw something on the official website. What will the platform look like and what will it provide?
This will be a marketplace where new startups and entrepreneurs can easily sell their products, providing services to customers in markets they are interested in. Some things can already be seen on the Acorn’s site, there are the first projects.
Ok! What do you need to do to place your project on the site?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Blockchain has many followers and enthusiasts today. But does Acorn need it? After all, it only complicates all the processes and procedures. I may be wrong, but they could do without this "raw" technology.
You’re wrong. Blockchain solves a host of problems and lets the project outperform its competitors. Acorn uses the blockchain and the internal token to make payments and financing much more effective in terms of speed, security and benefits for users.
One of the main advantages of the token is that it allows Acorn to almost completely eliminate transaction costs. This is a very significant advantage over existing systems.
I saw something on the official website. What will the platform look like and what will it provide?
This will be a marketplace where new startups and entrepreneurs can easily sell their products, providing services to customers in markets they are interested in. Some things can already be seen on the Acorn’s site, there are the first projects.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
the sales information of coins or ICO on this project is very clear with some items that make it interesting to have coins from this project, this coin has a fairly expensive price with a limited total supply, that makes it very interesting
Activity: 490
If investors are going to get dividend income from startups on the Acorn platform, how will these relations be formalized? I would like “firm” legal documents.

Lmao. Where did you get the information about dividends? In whitepaper, nothing is written about it. Have you read the whitepaper?
How strange is the problem with visas and a trip to Moscow.
can the administration give an explanatory answer?
was there a ban on the part of the Russian authorities?
Merit: 101
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
It is enough to read a number of open documents about the plans and characteristics of the project - they are publicly available on the site! https://aco.ai/ Simply visit this site and get comprehensive information about the project and its distinctive features from competitors! You can believe - competitors smoke on the side. ; D
Activity: 11
Hi team, please explain who are your concurents and your project is better?
Activity: 115
If investors are going to get dividend income from startups on the Acorn platform, how will these relations be formalized? I would like “firm” legal documents.
But dividends were not planned. Or did I miss something?
Activity: 336
With what currencies can you pay for the OAK? I have different options in my wallet.
Only ETH are currently available!
Activity: 126
With what currencies can you pay for the OAK? I have different options in my wallet.
Activity: 34
I do love the concept of exploring less touched market with ACRON fund. I guess it might boost some of the potentials yet undervalued industry and business. Lovely Smiley
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Guys is it true that the Acorn team is planning to visit Moscow? I'd love to come to the conference with her participation! Can I get the details of the trip?
if I'm not mistaken, then in a couple of days.
In this thread, they threw a link on telegram,
see above.
Unfortunately, the Acorn team was forced to cancel their trip to Moscow due to visa problems. I hope this will not disappoint the Russian community very much.
Yeap, they lost good chance to chat life with Acorn Platform team. That`s not good for both sides.
I'm a little disappointed with the news. It would be nice to listen to the professional Acorn team. Well, let's hope that in the future still have the opportunity.

It's a pity that the team will not come. Maybe they need to do a series of webinars or AMA. That would be useful.
Activity: 518
Guys is it true that the Acorn team is planning to visit Moscow? I'd love to come to the conference with her participation! Can I get the details of the trip?
if I'm not mistaken, then in a couple of days.
In this thread, they threw a link on telegram,
see above.
Unfortunately, the Acorn team was forced to cancel their trip to Moscow due to visa problems. I hope this will not disappoint the Russian community very much.
Yeap, they lost good chance to chat life with Acorn Platform team. That`s not good for both sides.
I'm a little disappointed with the news. It would be nice to listen to the professional Acorn team. Well, let's hope that in the future still have the opportunity.
Activity: 280
How soon will the work on the platform be carried on after the ICO?
It will be continued. If you take a look at the roadmap, you may see that they already have plans for 2-3 quarters of 2018.
Jump to: