Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018 - page 163. (Read 251544 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
As far as I understand, the participants of the bounty campaign were paid Acorn tokens. Is it likely to adversely affect the ICO?
It's hardly worth expecting a strong influence because the exits to large exchanges are planned after the end of ICO. Of course, someone will start selling tokens on decentralized exchanges and this is already happening, but this will be a very small volume, not comparable to the volume of tokens implementation on ICO.
I also assume that there will be no influence. To sell now is not rational and stupid.
After the release of the project, the price tag will be 100% higher.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
As far as I understand, the participants of the bounty campaign were paid Acorn tokens. Is it likely to adversely affect the ICO?
It's hardly worth expecting a strong influence because the exits to large exchanges are planned after the end of ICO. Of course, someone will start selling tokens on decentralized exchanges and this is already happening, but this will be a very small volume, not comparable to the volume of tokens implementation on ICO.
I also assume that there will be no influence. To sell now is not rational and stupid.
After the release of the project, the price tag will be 100% higher.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
How? Token not listed anything. All bounty participants can hold only. I'm not even sure what there is with ED or FD. May be smartcontract not give to transfer token

Even if it's get listed the bounty payments shouldn't have a significant effect on the token price. Some of them will hold anyway and the rest is only a fraction of the supply that could be dumped onto strong hands.
Activity: 714
Merit: 529
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
How? Token not listed anything. All bounty participants can hold only. I'm not even sure what there is with ED or FD. May be smartcontract not give to transfer token
the token is already traded on https://forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/0x5e888b83b7287eed4fb7da7b7d0a0d4c735d94b3-ETH Do not forget that there are tokens from early investors.

Interesting What discounts were at the stage of early investment?
Perhaps there are very large discounts and the it becomes poorly competitive.
I'm sure that after a successful launch, the cost of coins will only grow, I expect $ 1000
even $10 are seems like madnes for me. You should be kidding =) I expect $ 3-4 If team do what they do ...
Taking into account the current market situation, the growth of 3-4 times will be a terrific result! I really hope so. The main thing to get on the right  exchange.
yeah, but I am sure that such solid projects have already started negotiating with the top 3 exchanges, my dream is Binance of course  Smiley I think Acorn can get listed there easily and will be there just in proper time.
Listen, the project is grandiose, large-scale, important for all countries and people.
He will win his share, interest in him only grows.
I'm sure the main whales will be on the Acorn list
Activity: 350
I'm sure that after a successful launch, the cost of coins will only grow, I expect $ 1000
even $10 are seems like madnes for me. You should be kidding =) I expect $ 3-4 If team do what they do ...
Taking into account the current market situation, the growth of 3-4 times will be a terrific result! I really hope so. The main thing to get on the right  exchange.
yeah, but I am sure that such solid projects have already started negotiating with the top 3 exchanges, my dream is Binance of course  Smiley I think Acorn can get listed there easily and will be there just in proper time.

For the Binance exchange trading volumes are important. To get there you need large daily trading volumes. To do this, you need a good advertising campaign.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
Market Integration Platform
The main thing is that the project immediately want to good exchanges, really developed and did not forget about marketing. If all will be so successfully the growth in several times well realistic.
Activity: 434
Activity: 420
Activity: 324
Merit: 11
Good idea. This project will be popular. When will the project fully work?
28th April 2018 - Main ICO

Q2-Q3 2018 - Release of Acorn MVP. Implement Token Growth & Stability Mechanisms

After the successful gathering on the presales and we hope the overall growth of the market fees for the ICO will be successful. April is not that far away. But wait until I participate in the contest - a prize 500 OAK. Why not, it goes for $ 700 at the price of the future ICO Smiley

Activity: 574
Merit: 104
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
28th April 2018 - Main ICO

Q2-Q3 2018 - Release of Acorn MVP. Implement Token Growth & Stability Mechanisms

After the successful gathering on the presales and we hope the overall growth of the market fees for the ICO will be successful. April is not that far away. But wait until I participate in the contest - a prize 500 OAK. Why not, it goes for $ 700 at the price of the future ICO Smiley
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
Activity: 112
Look at the beginning of the post, go to the site, there is a lot of information)) will understand.
everything goes according to plan.
Activity: 171
Even if competitors appear in the future, Acorn will be the first platform with use of tokens. The market will develop, but the first player in the market always takes a leadership position.

Quite right,
so it was with bitcoin, so it will be with Akorn.
the most important thing is to go well, so as not to turn back.
developers successful!
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
What do you think, what projects for you are direct competitors? I haven't yet met anything similar to your project before

I found a selection of projects on this forum. But it seems to me that almost all the projects on the list do not work on the blockchain.

Kickstarter.
Indiegogo.
Patreon.
GoFundMe.
Kiva.

Such a huge list of Acorn Collectives competitors! I never heard about most part of those projects and have no time or desire to learn more Grin
They are not competitors for Acorn Collectiv. As far as I know these projects do not use blockchain, they only work in a few countries and have large commissions.
I know about such competitors as Kickstarter, Indiegogo, Patreon, GoFundMe and etc But they do not use blockchain technology so that mean it's not interesting for me
Activity: 843
Merit: 255
8V Global | 8v.com
Theoretically, there must be different options. I'm more interested in this question: when we say a project will collect the necessary amount of funds, then how much will it give to the platform in percent? How will this be formalized, the last and most important - how will they be displayed? Huh
Jump to: