Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018 - page 162. (Read 251544 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Competition is always good.
But what Acorn offers is priceless.
Even being a monopolist, the project will make an important step towards increasing and accelerating the implementation of good ideas.
Activity: 843
Merit: 255
8V Global | 8v.com
Until recently, this sphere did not interest me at all - the collection of money as a means of obtaining resources was something remote, however, everything changed, but not so much to plunge into history. One idea is clear: the project took its place on this historical map in essence. Even with the worst scenario - he's already entered there. Competitors are really pressed by the market - it's good or bad clearly impossible to say.  Roll Eyes
Merit: 101
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
Maybe something happened, but not to the point of getting on this historic map! %) In fact, a lot of things happen and info graphics, of course, subjective. The most important thing is for the project to reach its full potential and allow others to do the same! Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
The history of crowdfunding in the US until the adoption of Jumpstart Our Business Startups Act in 2012,

Why are events only until 2012, after this time nothing meaningful happened?

In general I agree with previous opinions. Acorn is able to make significant contribution in the history of crowdfunding.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0

I like this idea of ACORN  project , it seems to me that the project has a great future.I hope will develop further after crowd-sale !
one more believer. we all believe in it and we know that the project is strong and he will succeed. Will you invest?
Activity: 647
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
I participated in the bounty program but the number of OAK i received is not commensurate with what reflected in the bounty dashboard, any ideas why?

Did you get less OAK tokens than you earned? Advise you write the admin ICOreward in his chat telegram https://t.me/icoreward
Activity: 630
Merit: 500

I like this idea of ACORN  project , it seems to me that the project has a great future.I hope will develop further after crowd-sale !
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Sell tokens now? Are you laughing at? So can do only a complete foolish man!))
Yes, selling tokens now is the wrong decision. But we can't forget the bounty hunters. They usually sell tokens at any price.

tokens which Bounty Hunters have - This is a very small amount as a percentage of total emission.

I do not think that this somehow significantly can affect the price of the token.
As far as I understand, the participants of the bounty campaign were paid Acorn tokens. Is it likely to adversely affect the ICO?
It's hardly worth expecting a strong influence because the exits to large exchanges are planned after the end of ICO. Of course, someone will start selling tokens on decentralized exchanges and this is already happening, but this will be a very small volume, not comparable to the volume of tokens implementation on ICO.
I also assume that there will be no influence. To sell now is not rational and stupid.
After the release of the project, the price tag will be 100% higher.

sell before the launch is not normal.
The project is very serious.
from the sale before and after - the loss of possible profit can be 50%
I will hold long. I think project idea i excellent. And due to bounty campaign I not once convinced of the reasonableness and prospects. And to sell on any price for such projects is really stupid

I will hold some OAK, but some tokens I will reinvest in ne startups and social projects

Here you should be careful when choosing investment Akon tokens in other projects. After all, there may be less profit than in the Acorn.
Activity: 434
Yes, selling tokens now is the wrong decision. But we can't forget the bounty hunters. They usually sell tokens at any price.
Activity: 115
Merit: 0
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
As far as I understand, the participants of the bounty campaign were paid Acorn tokens. Is it likely to adversely affect the ICO?
It's hardly worth expecting a strong influence because the exits to large exchanges are planned after the end of ICO. Of course, someone will start selling tokens on decentralized exchanges and this is already happening, but this will be a very small volume, not comparable to the volume of tokens implementation on ICO.
I also assume that there will be no influence. To sell now is not rational and stupid.

I will hold long. I think project idea i excellent. And due to bounty campaign I not once convinced of the reasonableness and prospects. And to sell on any price for such projects is really stupid

I will hold some OAK, but some tokens I will reinvest in ne startups and social projects
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
I participated in the bounty program but the number of OAK i received is not commensurate with what reflected in the bounty dashboard, any ideas why?

There is not much trading volume. Probably there they sell tokens received for competitions and airdrops. I hope the team will freeze the tokens for the duration of the ICO.
Activity: 812
Info graphics just fire! ; D I think that this project of the ACORN team will get the right to take its place in the historical tree Smiley I wish this project exactly this. The fact that he will collect what he needs and will be successful I have no doubt! Grin
Yes, having studied the Acorn road map, there is a great hope for this project. Indeed, they did not have worthy competitors. Acorn has all the advantages.
Activity: 532

Activity: 843
8V Global | 8v.com
I agree that the project will take its place on the tree of history, however, these marks from the past and the project lives in the present and is aimed at achievements in the future! I am confident that he will be appreciated and this year will be for Acorn a year of prosperity and the beginning of great success! Wink
Merit: 101
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
Info graphics just fire! ; D I think that this project of the ACORN team will get the right to take its place in the historical tree Smiley I wish this project exactly this. The fact that he will collect what he needs and will be successful I have no doubt! Grin
Activity: 714
Merit: 529
The history of crowdfunding in the US until the adoption of Jumpstart Our Business Startups Act in 2012,

in one clipart:

Activity: 324
Merit: 11

Jump to: