Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018 - page 161. (Read 251544 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
So, with the sale of tokens in the Pre-ICO has already reached the Soft Cup? ICO will not have any bonuses?
Quite right, softcap was reached at the presale stage, as well as the maximum number of tokens (7,000,000) was sold.
Activity: 714
Merit: 529
The history of crowdfunding in the US until the adoption of Jumpstart Our Business Startups Act in 2012,

Why are events only until 2012, after this time nothing meaningful happened?

April 5, 2012 Barack Obama signed JOBS Act (the Jumpstart Our Business Startups Act). This law allowed companies to attract initial investment by a simplified procedure.

Before 2012 in the US, a start-up, without becoming a public company, was can attract capital only from qualified investors. Investments in a startup at such an early stage are considered risky and, in order for these risks to be accepted only by people ready to evaluate them, was introduced the term a "qualified investor" .

This is a company or an individual who has more than $1 million, not including a cost of a main housing, or the annual income for each of the last 2 years more $200K, and if married more $300K, with a income spouse. This, of course, was complicates the procedure for attracting financing for new businesses.

As a result of the adoption of the law JOBS Act businesses got an opportunity take investments from ordinary citizens and not only from qualified investors. It's very interesting for entrepreneurs in General and IT-entrepreneurs in particular. Since anyone can create a company in the US, the new law attracted the attention of entrepreneurs around the world. In subsequent years in the US was a huge boom in crowdfunding sphere and development continues today.
Activity: 490
Win 1000OAK Tokens

Share your project idea and the best will be chosen on Wednesday

https://medium.com/@Acorn.Collective/what-if-you-could-crowdfund-any-project-9823134c2fbf

Good Luck!

You do not want to rejoice!
Another great contest!
I just have a couple of ideas, I'll try, all good luck!
Activity: 122
Merit: 0
Win 1000OAK Tokens

Share your project idea and the best will be chosen on Wednesday

https://medium.com/@Acorn.Collective/what-if-you-could-crowdfund-any-project-9823134c2fbf

Good Luck!
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
So, with the sale of tokens in the Pre-ICO has already reached the Soft Cup? ICO will not have any bonuses?
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
The team promised that the roadmap will be updated. When will this be done? Investors need to know more information about you and your plans.
The problem with roadmaps is that everyone looks at them and if there is a tiny delay investors freak out. The truth is that is is very hard to anticipate exact dates when something will be ready. So many unexpected problems can come up that delay a roadmap, but investors aren't interested in those problems.
They must be confident in their strength if they are not capable then they shouldn't promise us for anything or in the roadmap  indicate dates with a margin for unforeseen circumstances
I believe that the team is trying to update the roadmap and give them time for its future.
so far there are not so many investors, I think that any changes to the road map will be accepted normally.

We're working on the best way to share the road map and our business strategy this week. Join our Telegram for the latest updates coming out next week http://[Suspicious link removed]/AcornTelegramChannel

The decline in rates of cryptocurrencies will affect your marketing strategy? The rate of ETH fell almost 2 times since the beginning of the pre-sale...
Activity: 336
information about the sale of coins is very clear and not confusing, this project has a coin with a fairly expensive price I think, but it is very interesting to compete to get the coin when the price is still cheap, how much the target price at the beginning of listing on exchange
Activity: 122
The team promised that the roadmap will be updated. When will this be done? Investors need to know more information about you and your plans.
The problem with roadmaps is that everyone looks at them and if there is a tiny delay investors freak out. The truth is that is is very hard to anticipate exact dates when something will be ready. So many unexpected problems can come up that delay a roadmap, but investors aren't interested in those problems.
They must be confident in their strength if they are not capable then they shouldn't promise us for anything or in the roadmap  indicate dates with a margin for unforeseen circumstances
I believe that the team is trying to update the roadmap and give them time for its future.
so far there are not so many investors, I think that any changes to the road map will be accepted normally.

We're working on the best way to share the road map and our business strategy this week. Join our Telegram for the latest updates coming out next week http://[Suspicious link removed]/AcornTelegramChannel
Activity: 112
I agree, really, whoever is the first to adapt to the new conditions will be ahead.
everything must be in controlled movement.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Activity: 31
Activity: 196
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166

Activity: 324
Merit: 11
What exchanges would you like to see us on?

Complete our 3 questions survey and be entered in to a draw to WIN 500 OAK Tokens.

https://acorncollective.typeform.com/to/umhCAp

Good luck!
Oh! great idea to announce this. I ll pass it not only for 500 OAKs. But for this too Smiley))
awesome, you listen to the opinion of the community. This definitely emphasizes your professionalism. I take part in the survey!
Here guys that are necessary! The administration always responds quickly and provides the required service.
thank them for their important work, it is very appreciated by the community and investors.
Activity: 518

Complete our 3 questions survey and be entered in to a draw to WIN 500 OAK Tokens.

Good luck!
Oh! great idea to announce this. I ll pass it not only for 500 OAKs. But for this too Smiley))
awesome, you listen to the opinion of the community. This definitely emphasizes your professionalism. I take part in the survey!
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
Market Integration Platform
I support your opinion. The more information the better for everyone. Investors should know as much information as possible. In addition, it also indicates the seriousness of the project.
Activity: 92

Good luck!
Oh! great idea to announce this vote. I ll pass it not only for 500 OAKs. But for tokens too Smiley))
Activity: 92

Good luck!
Activity: 602
Competition is always good.
But what Acorn offers is priceless.
Even being a monopolist, the project will make an important step towards increasing and accelerating the implementation of good ideas.
And Acorn projects not all about money. I believe they have strong position about social initiatives. I call on everyone to pay attention to this noble mission of the project!
Activity: 490
Jump to: