Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018 - page 160. (Read 251544 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Correctly I understand that I can spend my tokens received for the bounty campaign for goods that will be sold in Acorn Marketplace? What interesting things will be sold there?
You can buy hoodie! Do you need hoodie? May be You have a friend that dreaming about ql hoodie! In telegram chat people share photos whith their Acorn boughts.
I think it will be possible to pay for services by using Acorn tokens. For example, to place a project on a platform, etc.
Activity: 420
You do not need much patience, the market will always be not stable, big players earn on it.
Acorn will survive any changes in the rates of the Crypto-currency, it has already attracted good investments.
The team is excellent, it works well.
I believe in success.
We all tired of it. market dried me out...
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Correctly I understand that I can spend my tokens received for the bounty campaign for goods that will be sold in Acorn Marketplace? What interesting things will be sold there?
You can buy hoodie! Do you need hoodie? May be You have a friend that dreaming about ql hoodie! In telegram chat people share photos whith their Acorn boughts.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Activity: 843
Merit: 255
8V Global | 8v.com
Well, this is a classic strategy of conservative investment. Bought at the bottom, filed on the mountain) I am sure that investors who bought and will buy tokens will always be divided into those who want quick money and those who invest strategically for the future. This project in my opinion is just the case when it is better to use the second option. Personally, I will do it!
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
The market of crypto-currencies on the lows means that there is really an opportunity to buy attractive assets at low prices, then simply to hide for a while, as in the last year, to get your profit at the end of the year. I personally see no reason not to support this project with such long investments - it deserves it in all respects!
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
Acorn were proud sponsors of the World Blockchain Summit at Nairobi. We had a great time learning about the growing Blockchain industry in Kenya and sharing our thoughts on making funding more accessible for growing businesses.  Photo
Activity: 112
You do not need much patience, the market will always be not stable, big players earn on it.
Acorn will survive any changes in the rates of the Crypto-currency, it has already attracted good investments.
The team is excellent, it works well.
I believe in success.
Merit: 10
At this stage of the crypto currency, just as the digital currency is just beginning to form, it is not tied to the phi-net assets, it is not secured. Large shares hold "whales", little distribution of the common people.
Of course, the courses will hesitate for a long time.
But Acorn on this background will not be difficult to develop, they are like "Cristoforo Colombo"

Does Acorn already use part of the money collected in the pre-sale? I wonder in what directions they are used? How are they stored?
Activity: 324
Merit: 11
At this stage of the crypto currency, just as the digital currency is just beginning to form, it is not tied to the phi-net assets, it is not secured. Large shares hold "whales", little distribution of the common people.
Of course, the courses will hesitate for a long time.
But Acorn on this background will not be difficult to develop, they are like "Cristoforo Colombo"
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
I think until April 28 about the project many more will learn - and everything will turn out as planned and even better. Dynamics according to the road map - stable. Transparency and thoughtfulness of the project are strongly attracted so I think there will be no problems with his future life.

It depends on how much the project is being advertised. There is still a lot of time, but you need to think through the right advertising vectors.

No advertising will not help if the market will further fall to the bottom. If the situation does not improve, then it seems to me to be correct to transfer ICO for the summer.
And how can you be sure that everything will be fine in the summer? maybe the market will recover in the fall? or in the winter? the probability of restoring the cryptocurrency market by the summer is 50%. Either will recover or not.
I realized one thing, that cryptocurrency is the most unpredictable thing. It is difficult to predict growth or decline. I think there is much we do not know about it.
I agree, the market is now at the bottom.
But this is the best time for investment.
A competent investor will not look at the short-term fuss, he looks far into the future.
Therefore, there are no specific reasons for the transfer of ICO.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
I think until April 28 about the project many more will learn - and everything will turn out as planned and even better. Dynamics according to the road map - stable. Transparency and thoughtfulness of the project are strongly attracted so I think there will be no problems with his future life.
It depends on how much the project is being advertised. There is still a lot of time, but you need to think through the right advertising vectors.
No advertising will not help if the market will further fall to the bottom. If the situation does not improve, then it seems to me to be correct to transfer ICO for the summer.
And how can you be sure that everything will be fine in the summer? maybe the market will recover in the fall? or in the winter? the probability of restoring the cryptocurrency market by the summer is 50%. Either will recover or not.
He can predict only based on the statistics of past years. But I don't see any reason to carry the ICO for the summer or wait for better times for the cryptocurrency. It will be better to be ready for the rise of the market with a working project
Activity: 658
Merit: 251

Activity: 434

Marketing is the biggest tool for quality management of the project. From marketing depends on everything - from the prices on the token ending with the idea.
Activity: 182

The market is unpredictable. But advertising should still be engaged to the maximum. Good marketing is only a plus.
Merit: 103

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

Activity: 843
Merit: 255
8V Global | 8v.com
Merit: 101
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
Yes, such a preliminary sale of tokens speaks volumes. Those lucky ones who managed to buy at a super price - guys with a head! Such investments can provide up to old age if today it is right to place pebbles. Smiley
Jump to: