Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018 - page 164. (Read 251544 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 101
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
I wonder how long it will be possible to raise funds with this platform? Will it be possible to open an indefinite collection of funds and not have some final figure to strive for. Or will these be time-bound and resource-limited projects? It is important to understand this in advance in order to understand, because in the first case - I think there will be just a lot of interested people.
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Even if competitors appear in the future, Acorn will be the first platform with use of tokens. The market will develop, but the first player in the market always takes a leadership position.
Activity: 122
Merit: 0
What exchanges would you like to see us on?

Complete our 3 questions survey and be entered in to a draw to WIN 500 OAK Tokens.

https://acorncollective.typeform.com/to/umhCAp

Good luck!
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
does the OAK token have any value?
Is it already on any exchange?
what exchanges are in the plans?
please info.

I know that there is a small number of offers for sale on decentralized exchanges. However, there is no offer for purchase
Merit: 106
does the OAK token have any value?
Is it already on any exchange?
what exchanges are in the plans?
please info.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
how about this idea - to create a certain rating (by voting) for the most interesting projects? I am confident that this will reflect the interest of the society and attract investors' attention.

Cool idea, it can be further worked out and improved by voting and different questionnaires, as attractive as possible in the interface.
Activity: 182
What do you think, what projects for you are direct competitors? I haven't yet met anything similar to your project before

I found a selection of projects on this forum. But it seems to me that almost all the projects on the list do not work on the blockchain.

Kickstarter.
Indiegogo.
Patreon.
GoFundMe.
Crowdrise.
PledgeMusic.
Razoo.
RocketHub.
Crowdfunder.
Give.
Charitable.
Lending Club.
AngelList.
Ulule.
Funding Circle.
Seed&Spark.
Crowdcube.
GoGetFunding.
Fundable.
Kiva.
Such a huge list of Acorn Collectives competitors! I never heard about most part of those projects and have no time or desire to learn more Grin

They are not competitors for Acorn Collectiv. As far as I know these projects do not use blockchain, they only work in a few countries and have large commissions.
I agree that Acorn differs from them in that it uses blockchain. But does it give a big advantage? In General, does the blockchain give an advantage in this area?
What do you think, what projects for you are direct competitors? I haven't yet met anything similar to your project before

I found a selection of projects on this forum. But it seems to me that almost all the projects on the list do not work on the blockchain.

Kickstarter.
Indiegogo.
Patreon.
GoFundMe.
Crowdrise.
PledgeMusic.
Razoo.
RocketHub.
Crowdfunder.
Give.
Charitable.
Lending Club.
AngelList.
Ulule.
Funding Circle.
Seed&Spark.
Crowdcube.
GoGetFunding.
Fundable.
Kiva.
Such a huge list of Acorn Collectives competitors! I never heard about most part of those projects and have no time or desire to learn more Grin

They are not competitors for Acorn Collectiv. As far as I know these projects do not use blockchain, they only work in a few countries and have large commissions.
I agree with you. They are not competitors for the reason that they do not serve small start-UPS and projects (which do not have sufficient funding)
Merit: 103

Kickstarter.
Indiegogo.
Patreon.
GoFundMe.
Crowdrise.
PledgeMusic.
Razoo.
RocketHub.
Crowdfunder.
Give.
Charitable.
Lending Club.
AngelList.
Ulule.
Funding Circle.
Seed&Spark.
Crowdcube.
GoGetFunding.
Fundable.
Kiva.

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

Kickstarter.
Indiegogo.
Patreon.
GoFundMe.
Crowdrise.
PledgeMusic.
Razoo.
RocketHub.
Crowdfunder.
Give.
Charitable.
Lending Club.
AngelList.
Ulule.
Funding Circle.
Seed&Spark.
Crowdcube.
GoGetFunding.
Fundable.
Kiva.
Merit: 103

Kickstarter.
Indiegogo.
Patreon.
GoFundMe.
Crowdrise.
PledgeMusic.
Razoo.
RocketHub.
Crowdfunder.
Give.
Charitable.
Lending Club.
AngelList.
Ulule.
Funding Circle.
Seed&Spark.
Crowdcube.
GoGetFunding.
Fundable.
Kiva.
Activity: 196
I saw a similar project. Unfortunately I do not remember the name. But there, too, was crowdfunding as the main idea. Not exactly the same project, but if it worked, it would be a competitor. But there was nothing serious. Had all the signs of a Scam. I didn't pay attention to him.
it would be nice if you can remember what kind of project? Because I'm interested in studying all the competitors. Maybe the competitors of the ACORN are much more technically advanced

I do not think that it's worth discussing competitors here, all the same it's an ocial topic of the announcement. Although I'm sure that the project outperforms its competitors in terms of development

I'm 100% sure that this is not a competitor, they do not even remember him.
if there was something interesting - he would remember)
Yeah.I think you're right I don't need to pay attention to the project that no one remembers. But if someone knows a project that can compete with the ACORN then let me know
Activity: 843
Merit: 255
8V Global | 8v.com
I think it would be quite logical at some stage to become a partly an investment company with a venture specialization. With such a database of projects - it remains only to assess them at the expert level and understand where it is worth investing the company's resources. I think this will give an excellent effect and strengthen the position in all respects.  Wink
how about this idea - to create a certain rating (by voting) for the most interesting projects? I am confident that this will reflect the interest of the society and attract investors' attention.

The forum even has this option, create a topic with voting. This is in additional option, but only at the start of the topic
Activity: 112
Activity: 714
Merit: 529
I did not even know that the project created the Acorn Marketplace system. After all, with the help of this new start-ups and entrepreneurs will be able to easily sell their products
Acorn creates a complete ecosystem for the whole process of crowdfunding. But in white paper I did not find, maybe not so carefully looking, will there be advertising support for startups? Maybe we should consider the option of cooperation Acorn with any blockchain project from the advertising sector for advertising and promotion of startups?
Yeah, that's a big plus. Acorn is a unique project carrying a set of all the necessary functions. Against the backdrop of bad news about google, I think it is now what need.

Hmm .. But in fact, I really can not remember the competitors for Acorn.

By the way, it seems I have an idea for the contest!

It will be a very good project that will help various projects to raise funds to realize their ideas. And most importantly, it will be an ecosystem with own token and...  Roll Eyes  Oh, it seems that something like this I've already seen in this thread ..  Wink
Activity: 434
I did not even know that the project created the Acorn Marketplace system. After all, with the help of this new start-ups and entrepreneurs will be able to easily sell their products
Acorn creates a complete ecosystem for the whole process of crowdfunding. But in white paper I did not find, maybe not so carefully looking, will there be advertising support for startups? Maybe we should consider the option of cooperation Acorn with any blockchain project from the advertising sector for advertising and promotion of startups?
Yeah, that's a big plus. Acorn is a unique project carrying a set of all the necessary functions. Against the backdrop of bad news about google, I think it is now what need.
Yes, advertising startups and projects is certainly a high level of development. I wouldn't be surprised if Acorn announces its own blockchain in the near future.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
Activity: 112
I saw a similar project. Unfortunately I do not remember the name. But there, too, was crowdfunding as the main idea. Not exactly the same project, but if it worked, it would be a competitor. But there was nothing serious. Had all the signs of a Scam. I didn't pay attention to him.
it would be nice if you can remember what kind of project? Because I'm interested in studying all the competitors. Maybe the competitors of the ACORN are much more technically advanced

I do not think that it's worth discussing competitors here, all the same it's an ocial topic of the announcement. Although I'm sure that the project outperforms its competitors in terms of development

I'm 100% sure that this is not a competitor, they do not even remember him.
if there was something interesting - he would remember)
Jump to: