Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018 - page 177. (Read 251544 times)

legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
Will the OAK tokens be blocked during the ICO? If they are transportable, the early investors can sell them below the price cromdale - it will be very sad.
Don't worry about it. It is a common practice. Many projects have a bonus of 100 and 200 %. It can't bring down the price of a token.

Typically, projects distribute tokens after the completion of the ICO. If they distribute tokens at once, in this case the tokens are blocked and they can not be sold until the end of the crowdsale.

Have you ever heard about a single ICO that sent out transferrable tokens to early investors first so they can start trading before the ICO ended? Rather not I guess.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
???What news about exchanges? What expectations does the community have from the project, what can investors expect? Are there any recommendations from the company and the project team? I've seen projects where community integration in project management reaches a very high level and gives a positive effect! When some of the councils quickly correct mistakes or make some additions to the list of partners - if this practice?
Calm down it`s too early for news about exchanges. Positive news must be posted in right time. Not now. You better check startups on Acorn platform`s. maybe you find something intresting and more profitible than speculations on exchanges.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
 ???What news about exchanges? What expectations does the community have from the project, what can investors expect? Are there any recommendations from the company and the project team? I've seen projects where community integration in project management reaches a very high level and gives a positive effect! When some of the councils quickly correct mistakes or make some additions to the list of partners - if this practice?
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
I have not seen any conference with the participation of Acorn Collective. What can be the reason? do you plan to hold such events?
Who knows... maybe they don`t have free time for conferences and roadshow. Maybe they think that it`s prefer work on marketing and final product...

any marketing strategy has the right to life if it brings a result. And this is the strategy the result brought as we saw on the pre-sale

so I think everything is fine
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
I have not seen any conference with the participation of Acorn Collective. What can be the reason? do you plan to hold such events?
Who knows... maybe they don`t have free time for conferences and roadshow. Maybe they think that it`s prefer work on marketing and final product...
Will the OAK tokens be blocked during the ICO? If they are transportable, the early investors can sell them below the price crowdsale - it will be very sad.
You don't have to worry about it. If someone decides to sell the oak token at a low price, then there will definitely not be many such people. Accordingly, the price decline will either not be at all, or will be, but not for long.

As far as I know, they foresee the burning of tokens, which will be transferred for the services of the platform. This will push the price up.

I'm not sure what it is like to have a part of the commission burned. But even if some of the commission is burned, it will not affect the rate of too small values

Nothing about burning in WP.  Only this - "OAK is a deflationary token; with a fixed supply cap, the price of OAK is determined purely by demand. Demand is driven by the number of users of OAK and its utility. Thus, all our mechanisms meant for maximizing growth in our platforms will automatically also work to increase the OAK price."

Yes, I once again looked through the white paper, there is nothing about burning. The price of the token will be regulated by the market.
Activity: 434
Activity: 210
For today the cource of an etherium makes about $860 it means that one OAK token is hardly more dearly than $1. Now it is still profitable to invest even at this stage. Because the declared price of the OAK token is $ 1.4
And don't forget Acorn still doesn't announced main sale bonuses. May be it will be tasty. Tongue

If price will be ~$0,9 (1ETH -> 800 OAK) it's like a discount already Wink
Pre sale was for ~$0,7 and it suppose to be 50% discount in comparison to main ICO for taking risk (no refund, still no softcap hit etc.).

So i wouldn't expect too much discount, we'll see.

Quote from: WhitePaper
Exchange Rate
1 OAK = USD 0.70 (Pre-Sale price)
1 OAK = USD 1.40 (Main ICO price)
Final OAK vs ETH exchange rate will
be fixed on ICO begin, to protect intended
USD raise target.

Pre-Sale 7,000,000 OAK (50% discount)

They can set bonuses in ETH, for example 1 ETH equal 999 OAK for first hungred investors...or somethin like that

it's a good idea only I would add a minimum investment threshold of $ 5,000 then it motivates investors to enter larger sums or they will be grouped together
Merit: 103
Do you think the team will conduct the second phase of the bounty? Advertising is never superfluous.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
For today the cource of an etherium makes about $860 it means that one OAK token is hardly more dearly than $1. Now it is still profitable to invest even at this stage. Because the declared price of the OAK token is $ 1.4
And don't forget Acorn still doesn't announced main sale bonuses. May be it will be tasty. Tongue

If price will be ~$0,9 (1ETH -> 800 OAK) it's like a discount already Wink
Pre sale was for ~$0,7 and it suppose to be 50% discount in comparison to main ICO for taking risk (no refund, still no softcap hit etc.).

So i wouldn't expect too much discount, we'll see.

Quote from: WhitePaper
Exchange Rate
1 OAK = USD 0.70 (Pre-Sale price)
1 OAK = USD 1.40 (Main ICO price)
Final OAK vs ETH exchange rate will
be fixed on ICO begin, to protect intended
USD raise target.

Pre-Sale 7,000,000 OAK (50% discount)

They can set bonuses in ETH, for example 1 ETH equal 999 OAK for first hungred investors...or somethin like that
Activity: 1204
Merit: 288
Will the OAK tokens be blocked during the ICO? If they are transportable, the early investors can sell them below the price crowdsale - it will be very sad.
You don't have to worry about it. If someone decides to sell the oak token at a low price, then there will definitely not be many such people. Accordingly, the price decline will either not be at all, or will be, but not for long.

As far as I know, they foresee the burning of tokens, which will be transferred for the services of the platform. This will push the price up.

I'm not sure what it is like to have a part of the commission burned. But even if some of the commission is burned, it will not affect the rate of too small values

Nothing about burning in WP.  Only this - "OAK is a deflationary token; with a fixed supply cap, the price of OAK is determined purely by demand. Demand is driven by the number of users of OAK and its utility. Thus, all our mechanisms meant for maximizing growth in our platforms will automatically also work to increase the OAK price."
Activity: 266
the developers said that they do not intend to burn tokens. They want to sell all tokens and if they can't sell all the tokens the first time then they will spend a few more rounds to sell remaining tokens
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
FRX: Ferocious Alpha

I have been following the project for a long time - I am very pleased with its successes and development, as well as the results of fees. I want to believe that he will reach the planned capacity and cover the whole world. Then in every country people will be able to find means to implement their projects - it's fine, I wish the team successes and strengths to achieve the plans. Good luck! Wink

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

Activity: 518
Will the OAK tokens be blocked during the ICO? If they are transportable, the early investors can sell them below the price cromdale - it will be very sad.
Don't worry about it. It is a common practice. Many projects have a bonus of 100 and 200 %. It can't bring down the price of a token.

Typically, projects distribute tokens after the completion of the ICO. If they distribute tokens at once, in this case the tokens are blocked and they can not be sold until the end of the crowdsale.
This happens only in case of blocking smart contracts. In this case, Acorn does not have this problem.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
Market Integration Platform
Activity: 647
Merit: 255
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
That is surprising that you are not going to support ICOs. Why are you going for that route considering that ICOs will be a huge part of the crowdfunding future?
Activity: 266
it can be read in their smart contract until to which date their tokens will be blocked or do not transportable from wallet. I doubt that investors will sell them as soon as OAK tokens appear on the exchange. The bounties will do this first
Jump to: