Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018 - page 178. (Read 251544 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Will the OAK tokens be blocked during the ICO? If they are transportable, the early investors can sell them below the price cromdale - it will be very sad.
It`s possible only on decentralized exchanges. If Pre-ICO patricipants trade it there I will buy OAK below the ICO price. But I don`t think that it will be huge amount  Undecided
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
The power of uniting people - that's what drives today and always progress. People do not only and not for themselves, but for others! How many today are such sites that successfully help others at the system level and declare that it can be done from anywhere in the world? what potential is hidden in such collections - who conducted such an analysis? Can a non-profit organization, for example from Russia, participate in the charges on the platform? Huh
Activity: 812
Will the OAK tokens be blocked during the ICO? If they are transportable, the early investors can sell them below the price cromdale - it will be very sad.
Don't worry about it. It is a common practice. Many projects have a bonus of 100 and 200 %. It can't bring down the price of a token.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
For today the cource of an etherium makes about $860 it means that one OAK token is hardly more dearly than $1. Now it is still profitable to invest even at this stage. Because the declared price of the OAK token is $ 1.4
And don't forget Acorn still doesn't announced main sale bonuses. May be it will be tasty. Tongue

What will happen if by the end of March the price of ETH is  2000$ ? The price of one token will be  2.5$ ...
It's nonsense. the price of the oak token tied to the price of Ethereum? I know a lot of tokens on the Ethereum platform that have grown or fallen regardless of the price of ether.
Are you sure of that man? I think taking into account ethereum volatile rate price should be correlated to $ not to ethereum. Indeed what happens if ethereum will cost 3000$ in a week? Huh
Activity: 115
Merit: 0
Why argue now? Everyone will decide how to deal with their money and how much they invest. Here, in itself, the project is important and its starting price of the token does not matter if you took it for more than one year. Keep the folder of tokens of good projects and then always be in profit.  Wink

Also true. If we are talking about multiple growth, the initial price is not so important in fact. I personally believe and have hope in this Wink
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
For today the cource of an etherium makes about $860 it means that one OAK token is hardly more dearly than $1. Now it is still profitable to invest even at this stage. Because the declared price of the OAK token is $ 1.4
And don't forget Acorn still doesn't announced main sale bonuses. May be it will be tasty. Tongue

What will happen if by the end of March the price of ETH is  2000$ ? The price of one token will be  2.5$ ...
It's nonsense. the price of the oak token tied to the price of Ethereum? I know a lot of tokens on the Ethereum platform that have grown or fallen regardless of the price of ether.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
What will happen if by the end of March the price of ETH is  2000$ ? The price of one token will be  2.5$ ...
Well, and what will happen if not? or if it hard damp? IMHO OAK price will be x2-3 in ETH in Q3 2018
Activity: 647
Merit: 255
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
Will the OAK tokens be blocked during the ICO? If they are transportable, the early investors can sell them below the price crowdsale - it will be very sad.
Why argue now? Everyone will decide how to deal with their money and how much they invest. Here, in itself, the project is important and its starting price of the token does not matter if you took it for more than one year. Keep the folder of tokens of good projects and then always be in profit.  Wink

Activity: 5

If price will be ~$0,9 (1ETH -> 800 OAK) it's like a discount already Wink
Pre sale was for ~$0,7 and it suppose to be 50% discount in comparison to main ICO for taking risk (no refund, still no softcap hit etc.).

So i wouldn't expect too much discount, we'll see.

Quote from: WhitePaper
Exchange Rate
1 OAK = USD 0.70 (Pre-Sale price)
1 OAK = USD 1.40 (Main ICO price)
Final OAK vs ETH exchange rate will
be fixed on ICO begin, to protect intended
USD raise target.

Pre-Sale 7,000,000 OAK (50% discount)

I think he did not expect to give such a big discount at the main stage of sales, the ethereum tokens because fell in price.
Yes, but given that such a large number of tokens were sold at the presale stage with a large discount, I think it will be hard to keep the price of the token on the exchange $1.4

Well, keeping the price on a certain level isn't the goal of ICO, right ? Wink But i see your point, 50% is a huge gap. Pre-sale % of total supply can really change a perspective, if it's 10% of total supply -> not a big deal, if 40%... well, a lot.

I'm sharing your concerns about ETH price fluctuation, in the worst case scenario it can kill main sale. I'm really curious about this main sale structure.
Activity: 182

This was one of my very first questions as these fluctuations can also be a problem once the platform is up and running.

To work around this perhaps with main sale, the team should just specify $1.40 per token with an on the spot ETH rate when buying. I've seen this done with other ICO's.
Wow. I have not seen this. That's a really good idea. Just to guess the market movements of Ethereum is impossible.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 288
I'll buy more tokens during the main sale
Activity: 378
Merit: 26

Pre sale was for ~$0,7 and it suppose to be 50% discount in comparison to main ICO for taking risk (no refund, still no softcap hit etc.).

Exchange Rate
USD raise target.

I think he did not expect to give such a big discount at the main stage of sales, the ethereum tokens because fell in price.
Yes, but given that such a large number of tokens were sold at the presale stage with a large discount, I think it will be hard to keep the price of the token on the exchange $1.4
Activity: 74

This was one of my very first questions as these fluctuations can also be a problem once the platform is up and running.

To work around this perhaps with main sale, the team should just specify $1.40 per token with an on the spot ETH rate when buying. I've seen this done with other ICO's.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103

What will happen if by the end of March the price of ETH is  2000$ ? The price of one token will be  2.5$ ...
Activity: 210
Merit: 10

Exchange Rate
USD raise target.

Activity: 5

Exchange Rate
USD raise target.

Activity: 602
Activity: 196
Merit: 10

The date of the next ico stage is already known when will it begin? I would like to know if you will still sell tokens with discount? If so at what discount?

Dates coming soon and the tokens will be sold at their full prices of 1 ETH: 800 OAK

Excellent results of pre-ico fees - congratulations! I want to wish the team and all investors who are not indifferent to the project of successful further fees and achieve a hard cup. I'm sure it will all happen and everyone will be happy and happy. The project will bring in the future many benefits to other people and their projects, I wish him good luck!
Jump to: