Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018 - page 191. (Read 251544 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Are the competitions already started? Where can I read more?

Yes. The competition has already begun. You can read more here: https://www.facebook.com/TheAcornCollectiveICO/photos/a.883685718462144.1073741830.852136958283687/935828319914550/?type=3&theater

How to enter;
- On a piece of paper write down #CHANGECROWDFUNDING
- Take a picture/selfie with the piece of paper in the most interesting place possible!
- Tweet us the picture or send it to us on Facebook/Telegram.
That's pretty funny ) easy rules and good reward. I wish good luck to competitors
Always considered it very entertaining and interesting to participate in the competition while receiving a reward, I'm definitely in the game.

Where can we see the works that are submitted for the competition? I'm sure there is something to see there
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

Yes. The competition has already begun. You can read more here: https://www.facebook.com/TheAcornCollectiveICO/photos/a.883685718462144.1073741830.852136958283687/935828319914550/?type=3&theater

How to enter;
- Take a picture/selfie with the piece of paper in the most interesting place possible!
That's pretty funny ) easy rules and good reward. I wish good luck to competitors
Always considered it very entertaining and interesting to participate in the competition while receiving a reward, I'm definitely in the game.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
Market Integration Platform
A very unfortunate period for raising funds ICO. What will you do if the correction continues for another 2-3 months?

A lot of projects earned their caps when eth was leass than $200, For now we have a good opportynity to buy ETH (cheap ETH) and invest it in middle/long term projects. Just imaginane that it is great Happy New Year sale for investors.
I agree with that. Of course, it is difficult to raise funds in the falling market. But really good projects can not worry. Investors will choose the best projects and invest. So it's okay.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
A very unfortunate period for raising funds ICO. What will you do if the correction continues for another 2-3 months?

A lot of projects earned their caps when eth was leass than $200, For now we have a good opportynity to buy ETH (cheap ETH) and invest it in middle/long term projects. Just imaginane that it is great Happy New Year sale for investors.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100

How to enter;
Activity: 336
Activity: 266
Thank you for translating the thread into Russian. I found your project through the Russian ANN.
Will any of the developers answer in the Russian thread? And when will be ready the translation of the white paper into Russian?

It's nice to see that the project is developing in the local subforums. By the way, do you know that the Russians are in the third or fourth place in terms of investments in ICO?
Activity: 647
Merit: 255
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
Activity: 714
Merit: 529
I liked the idea of project backers insurance in Acorn platform. This isn't offered none of crowdfunding platform. But I would like to ask questions to the team.
What should be the size of the insurance premium? Are there any calculations?
The insurance premium will be the same for all projects or there will be criteria of selection?
Will there be grounds for refusing to insure risks of project backers?
Is it appropriate to take responsibility for other people's start-ups? There are opportunities for abuse by founders.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
FRX: Ferocious Alpha

I recently wondered when such projects began at all. I think fashion has been around since the XIX century when social gatherings were raised for some scientist or researcher, traveler! As it was probably cool for them then, to become part of some great adventure) And now in the world of digital technologies and crypto-currencies - scientists and researchers can raise funds for their discoveries and projects - right here! Shocked
Merit: 103

How to enter;

Who has already taken part in the contest? Share your photos here  Grin
Activity: 434
Hello, dev. Can You  tell more in detail about the partnership with Bancor?. This is a good project from Switzerland, which had a great success during their ICO. I know now they already have a working platform.
Bancor need for coin stability. As exchange Bancor very poor now. You can see list of supporting tokens but direct buy/sell is impossible. Where is we can see this news about bancor, team?  Wink
On the official website there is information about it. However I don't quite understand this partnership or just advisors. In any case, Bancor is a very promising platform.
Hello, dev. Can You  tell more in detail about the partnership with Bancor?. This is a good project from Switzerland, which had a great success during their ICO. I know now they already have a working platform.
Bancor need for coin stability. As exchange Bancor very poor now. You can see list of supporting tokens but direct buy/sell is impossible. Where is we can see this news about bancor, team?  Wink
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
Hope we will see acorn on big exchanges quite soon, though there are many new solid ones like Legolas, Kyber. I think getting listed on them is quite a good achievement too.

We'll be listed on the major exchanges after the Main ICO. Will probably be in April.
Great news. I look forward to the appearance of Acorn on the stock exchange. I imagine the excitement in the early days of trading given the fact that there were so many small investors.
Activity: 378
Merit: 26
Hope we will see acorn on big exchanges quite soon, though there are many new solid ones like Legolas, Kyber. I think getting listed on them is quite a good achievement too.
Kyber is a decentralized exchange and is unlikely to function fully in early April. Acorn need to get to the best exchanges such as Kucoin or Binance
Activity: 182
Merit: 0

We'll be listed on the major exchanges after the Main ICO. Will probably be in April.
Thanks, but can you clarify on what exchanges? It is clear that the exact list you do not yet. But maybe there is a preliminary negotiation? Or specific agreements?
Activity: 350

For the first time I hear about the Legolas Exchange. The site Acorn indicated that they are working with the platform Bancor, I think it is worth counting on this exchange.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0

Jump to: