Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018 - page 192. (Read 251544 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Have you seen the news that you can win OAK 5000 tokens? https://twitter.com/AcoCollective/status/961649643250769920 Will any of you participate?
at the moment there are very few participants.

This is a very original marketing idea, now it is very popular to hold an airdrop, but the Acorn project decided to act in an original way.
Activity: 476
Hope we will see acorn on big exchanges quite soon, though there are many new solid ones like Legolas, Kyber. I think getting listed on them is quite a good achievement too.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Are the competitions already started? Where can I read more?

Yes. The competition has already begun. You can read more here: https://www.facebook.com/TheAcornCollectiveICO/photos/a.883685718462144.1073741830.852136958283687/935828319914550/?type=3&theater

How to enter;
- On a piece of paper write down #CHANGECROWDFUNDING
- Take a picture/selfie with the piece of paper in the most interesting place possible!
- Tweet us the picture or send it to us on Facebook/Telegram.
Merit: 10
Are the competitions already started? Where can I read more?
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
Have you seen the news that you can win OAK 5000 tokens? https://twitter.com/AcoCollective/status/961649643250769920 Will any of you participate?
thank you very much I did not know about any competition. But now i must necessarily to participate 5000 * 1.4 $ this is a very large amount. I did the correctly to count the prize?
competition in the framework of project marketing - a great idea. Personally I will to participate. The prize is really good, $ 5,000 will be a great help in the household.
Activity: 224
Merit: 22
thank you very much I did not know about any competition. But now i must necessarily to participate 5000 * 1.4 $ this is a very large amount. I did the correctly to count the prize?
Activity: 210
Activity: 196
Crowdfunding will be a huge asset, its real world use case has proven to be 100% effective, excited to see the success of this particular one!
Activity: 434
If I understand correctly, the commerce of the project will go as the number of participating projects (collectors) and donors increases. The whole question is that I do not fully understand - is it really necessary to bring the main profit to the project with tokens? (with the growth of the project and participants - the growth of the tokens should not make us wait.  Cool
I think Acorn is middle term investing.  By the way who knows what project will start their crodfaunding on Acorn platforrm first? And when it will be?
I doubt that for today there is such information and an agreement with any project. Probably need to wait until the end of the ICO
If I understand correctly, the commerce of the project will go as the number of participating projects (collectors) and donors increases. The whole question is that I do not fully understand - is it really necessary to bring the main profit to the project with tokens? (with the growth of the project and participants - the growth of the tokens should not make us wait.  Cool
I think Acorn is middle term investing.  By the way who knows what project will start their crodfaunding on Acorn platforrm first? And when it will be?

I would have thought more about the long term of investment.
Same for me, as pre sale ICO investor I am going to HODL for at least one year. I think such approach should be applied to all solid projects like Acorn.
Such projects as Acorn are good (even excellent) for long-term. Good market, team, advisors. After MVP we will see that whales interest will grow. Now as at many reviews too few trust but for us as long-term investors it's more interesting with some risk of course.
Activity: 206
Merit: 13
Guys any private investors? only 1.7 kk raised so far?
Presale has just begun, the ICO stage is yet to come. Acorn has collected over 1.7 kk $ in just a few days, which is a great result. I am sure softcap will be reached soon
If softcap has been achieved in a short time, usually for hardcap will take a long time.
I suppose that the collection of fee going is in the ethereum and the price etherium is not fixed therefore if by the end of ICO the ethereum will increase in x2-x3 then the number of tokens sold will increase. 2000 ETH already collected

Such a fanny math. How they will increase the number of tokens that already have been sold?  Grin

Look in the starting message after the words "Hard Cap" in italics it's written: "Exact OAK vs ETH rate will only be fixed on ICO begin, in order to protect our intended USD raise target."
Activity: 476

Same for me, as pre sale ICO investor I am going to HODL for at least one year. I think such approach should be applied to all solid projects like Acorn.

Activity: 420
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
Activity: 378
Merit: 26
Presale has just begun, the ICO stage is yet to come. Acorn has collected over 1.7 kk $ in just a few days, which is a great result. I am sure softcap will be reached soon
If softcap has been achieved in a short time, usually for hardcap will take a long time.
I suppose that the collection of fee going is in the ethereum and the price etherium is not fixed therefore if by the end of ICO the ethereum will increase in x2-x3 then the number of tokens sold will increase. 2000 ETH already collected

Such a fanny math. How they will increase the number of tokens that already have been sold?  Grin

That really sounds ridiculous. I think he meant that with the growth of ethereum and the achievement of hardcap, sales will be stopped and, accordingly, some tokens will not be sold. But this is the usual logic
Activity: 161
ProximaX
There are approximately three types of projects that automatically deserve my attention to them: 1) These are financial projects - they are understandable, the technology provides transparency, if everything is clear with the road map and the team - you can safely invest; 2) This is a map - why cards? Because with so many owners of crypto currency - they all need; 3) These are projects like Acorn - because they themselves contain a lot of other projects.

I would add to your list projects related to medicine, exchanges, advertising, and projects that create their own network of blockchain and smart-contracts.

Projects that create their own  blockchain or new platforms, for startups are good for long term. Exchanges and wallets are always profitable in a middle term. Any hype good for short term.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
There are approximately three types of projects that automatically deserve my attention to them: 1) These are financial projects - they are understandable, the technology provides transparency, if everything is clear with the road map and the team - you can safely invest; 2) This is a map - why cards? Because with so many owners of crypto currency - they all need; 3) These are projects like Acorn - because they themselves contain a lot of other projects.

I would add to your list projects related to medicine, exchanges, advertising, and projects that create their own network of blockchain and smart-contracts.
Good list. I can say that unconsciously I also prefer such ideas) Now I have read and understood that these are the ones that attract my attention . Why? It's simple. Such projects definitely have great potential for growth and broad prospects for application Wink
Activity: 350

Activity: 420

Jump to: