Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018 - page 202. (Read 251544 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
This is good when investors are small. The more addresses holders - the more stable the currency. It would be worse if there were several large holders.
What is the basis of this statement? I imagined it quite differently.. When the whale invests, it will not be interested in small fluctuations in value and maybe even a twofold increase in the value of the token will not force it to leave the project. But small investors are often prone to panic while lowering the cost of the token, can easily sell at a loss. Conversely, a small investor can quickly sell a token, as soon as it grows a little, without waiting for a good uptrend.
You are wrong here. Through numerous investments of small investors are possible is some speculation in the market, they contribute to create the demand token in the market. Whales are also accept and will participate in ICO. We are only talking about what is good in addition to whales in the ICO involved and even small investors.
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
This is good when investors are small. The more addresses holders - the more stable the currency. It would be worse if there were several large holders.
What is the basis of this statement? I imagined it quite differently.. When the whale invests, it will not be interested in small fluctuations in value and maybe even a twofold increase in the value of the token will not force it to leave the project. But small investors are often prone to panic while lowering the cost of the token, can easily sell at a loss. Conversely, a small investor can quickly sell a token, as soon as it grows a little, without waiting for a good uptrend.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Do not you think guys that whales have already participated in order to get extra bonuses, though in accordance with etherscan I did not notice indeed some huge sums like 300-500 eth, but maybe they did it during private sells.

This trend has become apparent in popular projects - first private sale, which no one knows, then a pre-sale sale, and then the main one.

I saw a few cases when everything ends in a pre-sale.
Merit: 103
a very interesting project because of the transparency of the project. I like the background and ability of this project team. where I can see evidence from supporters who support this project
A count of the number of the raised funds is on the website. Transactions from buyers of token can be seen in etherscan at Acorn contract.

Why then I do not see the counter on the site of collected fees? Could you make a screenshot?
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
a very interesting project because of the transparency of the project. I like the background and ability of this project team. where I can see evidence from supporters who support this project
A count of the number of the raised funds is on the website. Transactions from buyers of token can be seen in etherscan at Acorn contract.
Activity: 166
Merit: 29
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
Do not you think guys that whales have already participated in order to get extra bonuses, though in accordance with etherscan I did not notice indeed some huge sums like 300-500 eth, but maybe they did it during private sells.
I know that whales carefully analyze projects, they have special assistants for whom this is the main job
Then, following this logic, they should invest in selected projects in the beginning. The maximum amount that I saw in the transactions - 24 live. Although now may have appeared larger investments.
I know that whales carefully analyze projects, they have special assistants for whom this is the main job
Who knows when the official information on the amount of fees will appear? Passed two days, but the team has not yet announced the official numbers of fees.
Yesterday the developer promised to add a progress bar of the amount fees on the website but you can see the approximate amount through  https://etherscan.io/address/0x25beb989d3ef4e6e0fef8220944bb74e2aa6ff45#internaltx
They have a lot of work right now.Hot days for Acorn Collective team.
Btw how much ETH is the biggest contribution for now?
There are more than 1,500 transactions. I think the maximum transaction is 50 eth. This is considering the fact that presale has not yet participated whales.
I also noticed large transactions, we expect that the "whales" look to the project and the number included in the investors. And what is the amount of investment that would be needed to become a "whale", maybe for them there are special conditions of participation?
Activity: 434
Who knows when the official information on the amount of fees will appear? Passed two days, but the team has not yet announced the official numbers of fees.
Yesterday the developer promised to add a progress bar of the amount fees on the website but you can see the approximate amount through  https://etherscan.io/address/0x25beb989d3ef4e6e0fef8220944bb74e2aa6ff45#internaltx
There are more than 1,500 transactions. I think the maximum transaction is 50 eth. This is considering the fact that presale has not yet participated whales.
Activity: 161
ProximaX
Activity: 115
Merit: 0
Yesterday the developer promised to add a progress bar of the amount fees on the website but you can see the approximate amount through  https://etherscan.io/address/0x25beb989d3ef4e6e0fef8220944bb74e2aa6ff45#internaltx
Quite true. It's not secret information. The picture is transparent and understandable.
Activity: 196
Yesterday the developer promised to add a progress bar of the amount fees on the website but you can see the approximate amount through  https://etherscan.io/address/0x25beb989d3ef4e6e0fef8220944bb74e2aa6ff45#internaltx
Activity: 350
Activity: 210
Who has already passed the KYC? Is this a difficult process? Should there be good copies of the documents?

For addition the last message all photos should be made with good uniform lighting for better image clarity or just you can do a scan. It's not difficult process!
Activity: 196
Who has already passed the KYC? Is this a difficult process? Should there be good copies of the documents?

For KYC you needs passport or driving license and a recent proof of address For your proof of address  you can use household utility bill or a bank statement
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
If I understand correctly - the project will help other project teams with fees for their implementation, including, or primarily in the crypto currency! This is a great idea, it will open the way to life for many projects that have not received the proper attention and financial support before! Thank you for this project! I fully support you! Good luck!
Activity: 420
I hope it will exclude manipulations with market!

Also it will be great if Acorn Collective add Pre ICO progress bar on their web site!
Jump to: