Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018 - page 199. (Read 251544 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I found Acorn Collective youtube channel! It seems good. There is intro of team members and a lot of info about project (one or two minutes vids). That is better then photo from web site ) intros very good idea IMHO
I did not know that they have their own channel on YouTube. It is very good that they created it and constantly create videos, and not how many projects make only one video for all time. Thanks for link
Activity: 161
ProximaX
Progress bar on your website looks good for investors. For now. I hope you earn hardcap of presale or at least soft cap of ICO =)
Activity: 206
Merit: 13
Do you plan to develop your own mobile application? This is very relevant and important in our time. By the way, how are things going with presale? have you reached softcap?

I badly imagine what I can do in the mobile application for crowdfunding. Watch news and videos? Why do you need an application in this case?
I think mobile application can help investors more easily pay attention to and understand the project and so on all the information
I think at the first stage there will be enough competently developed site, although after successful fees to spend part on developing a convenient mobile application.

Well, in the development map of the project, such a point would look profitable. I think such an application will be.
Currently it is very problematic to register the app in the appstore. They are biased to applications associated with the cryptocurrency activity
by the way I heard that telegram was deleted from App Store, do not you know whether it is somehow connected with crypto? There were also bans of crypto related topics in Facebook, Tweeter is the next Grin
The ban is temporary and involves the inability to segment prohibited content: videos on which there are scenes of cruelty or violence and videos of a sexual nature. Pavel Durov has already commented. In the near future that the user will be able self-customize content filtering. The problem isn't at crypto currencies.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
I found Acorn Collective youtube channel! It seems good. There is intro of team members and a lot of info about project (one or two minutes vids). That is better then photo from web site ) intros very good idea IMHO
Activity: 574
Merit: 104
Do you plan to develop your own mobile application? This is very relevant and important in our time. By the way, how are things going with presale? have you reached softcap?

I badly imagine what I can do in the mobile application for crowdfunding. Watch news and videos? Why do you need an application in this case?
I think mobile application can help investors more easily pay attention to and understand the project and so on all the information
I think at the first stage there will be enough competently developed site, although after successful fees to spend part on developing a convenient mobile application.

Well, in the development map of the project, such a point would look profitable. I think such an application will be.
Currently it is very problematic to register the app in the appstore. They are biased to applications associated with the cryptocurrency activity
by the way I heard that telegram was deleted from App Store, do not you know whether it is somehow connected with crypto? There were also bans of crypto related topics in Facebook, Tweeter is the next Grin
I don't think it's connected with crypto, just their own policy towards chats.

Also think. Telegram ban in AppStore not link with crypto. By the way in Mac AppStore Telegram not banned. I check this now. I think your info is too old than true
Activity: 70
Merit: 0

I don't think it's connected with crypto, just their own policy towards chats.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251

How to link telegram and crypto? Or telegram for crypto only?

I hope that Acorn starts their project successfully without any crack. I'd like idea and some details of realization.
Facebook not main channel
Activity: 476
Merit: 103

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

Activity: 476
Guys will you provide digest of the most interesting questions and responses from AMA? I just do not have time to read that much info  Grin and yes, the most interesting question is listing plans Wink
Activity: 303
Merit: 15

Activity: 532

Activity: 532
The mobile application, as one of the stages of the road map - it will be cool.
Activity: 115
Merit: 0
By the way, Yes, the mobile app is a good idea. It is comfortable and speaks of the seriousness of the project.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
Activity: 161
ProximaX
Devs when you are planning to go on exchanges? Maybe you are already negotiating with some major exchange?
I think this is a premature question. Towards the end of ICO usually this information appears. And is largely dependent on the success of the project.

For any investor it is important that the tokens get on the exchange as quickly as possible. I know some good projects that roll into the pipe, because they can not get to the  exchanges. People forget about such projects quickly.
Acorn will be on exchanges asap. They declarate it in their WP. Thats why I contribute.
Jump to: