Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018 - page 200. (Read 251544 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Devs when you are planning to go on exchanges? Maybe you are already negotiating with some major exchange?
I think this is a premature question. Towards the end of ICO usually this information appears. And is largely dependent on the success of the project.

For any investor it is important that the tokens get on the exchange as quickly as possible. I know some good projects that roll into the pipe, because they can not get to the  exchanges. People forget about such projects quickly.
Activity: 616
Merit: 300
On your website as a partner is indicated European Crowdfunding Network. Tell us, please, on which issues you are working on and what benefits this interaction brings.
Activity: 224
Merit: 22
Oh. I think Facebook is no longer the best place to conduct an Live AMA after recent events related to the ban of bounty companies on facebook
Activity: 532
Thanks for the info! If I fail to participate in the event - a recording will be available later?

Have any article or transcript? I don't have much time to view but I can to read during the day. If any can it would be great! At least thesis  Wink
Activity: 420
Usually they do not want to advertise. Tokens should be interpreted as utility tokens to work on the platform. And not as a speculative tool.

This is a crypto sophistry. Calling white black. Every ICO have to include a disclaimer in their WP in case SEC will ask questions. But any investror lookin for profit and speculative tool. Not an utility token.
Activity: 434
Devs when you are planning to go on exchanges? Maybe you are already negotiating with some major exchange?
I think this is a premature question. Towards the end of ICO usually this information appears. And is largely dependent on the success of the project.
I know a lot of projects which had planned the listing on exchange before the start of the ICO, in the case of successful completion. For example HOQU had an agreement with hitbtc it is during the presale.

Is this the same project that decided to introduce the KYC procedure after the ICO? Even participants bounty campaign must undergo KYC. I think this is fraud.
Yes you are right. This is frank fraud. The project concludes a contract with the investor and then violates its terms. I would attract the responsibility of the team Hoqu
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
Thanks for the info! If I fail to participate in the event - a recording will be available later?
Merit: 103
I know a lot of projects which had planned the listing on exchange before the start of the ICO, in the case of successful completion. For example HOQU had an agreement with hitbtc it is during the presale.

Is this the same project that decided to introduce the KYC procedure after the ICO? Even participants bounty campaign must undergo KYC. I think this is fraud.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
Agree that after successful negotiations with the most crypto exchanges for the listing of token parties sign NDA agreement. After signing until the end of the ICO, the project has no right to disclose information about cooperation. And if the project is registered in the U.S. and is subject to SEC, any mention of the stock exchange before listing it can take for the inside and the manipulation of the price of a token.
Merit: 10

Usually they do not want to advertise. Tokens should be interpreted as utility tokens to work on the platform. And not as a speculative tool.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Hey there,

any relation with the acorns saving app? why such a close similar name ?

Cheers
Activity: 434
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
Market Integration Platform
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
ProximaX
Maybe the team likes to read the Russian writer Pushkin.  Grin

On seashore far a green oak towers,
And to it with a gold chain bound,
A learned cat whiles away the hours
By walking slowly round and round.

Dude, I guess you are high Grin "walking slowly round and round" it s not about Acorn! This rocket goest to the moon. Fast and non stop!
Activity: 420
Do you have any problems with fishing and scammers. There are a lot of frauders near good projects. Sad but true. In telegram chat I saw few warnings about it.
Activity: 124
Merit: 2
Hi, everybody!
Acorn Collective ICO is already on ICOinRating.
You can support Acorn Collective through voting for it - http://icoinrating.com/acorn-collective/.

Thanks for the support Acorn any user can vote for the project they like and put their assessment? it would be good if you had your representatives who could give a professional assessment
Merit: 103
By the way why did you choose such strange name for you platform - "Acorn Collective"? I learn WP and did not finde answer )
I think there should be an allegory with an oak tree, with its massive crown (projects) and a lot of acorns (the results of successfully completed projects on the platform)

Maybe the team likes to read the Russian writer Pushkin.  Grin

On seashore far a green oak towers,
And to it with a gold chain bound,
A learned cat whiles away the hours
By walking slowly round and round.
Activity: 98
Are there minimum and maximum contributions for the pre-sale?

No min, no max!
Activity: 8
Are there minimum and maximum contributions for the pre-sale?
Jump to: