Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018 - page 198. (Read 251544 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 2
Market Integration Platform
I found Acorn Collective youtube channel! It seems good. There is intro of team members and a lot of info about project (one or two minutes vids). That is better then photo from web site ) intros very good idea IMHO
Great videoclip. Very clearly explains the entire concept of the project in just 2 minutes. I would recommend this video for the home page of the Acorn website. It has been scientifically proven that infographics are perceived by a person better than text or speech.
That's for sure. I like this information much more receptive to) Good advice, by the way. I think they will do so. Why hide this from investors? Wink
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Do you have incoming projects ready for implementation after the ICO? Also, very interesting on how ACORN team will ensure that it supports only legit projects, I mean with viabke product. 😊😊
It depends on the laws of the country where the project was. In other jurisdictions, understanding of the law may be different from each other. We will wait for news from the acorn team

Acorn collective fuul contact ifo

Gibraltar
28 Irish Town, Gibraltar
Bristol
13 Orchard Street, BS1 5EH, Bristol, UK
Hong Kong
607, Yen Sheng Centre, 64 Hoi Yuen Road Kwun Tong, Hong Kong
proof - https://aco.ai/#contact

But there is no any legal info
Activity: 714
Merit: 529
I found Acorn Collective youtube channel! It seems good. There is intro of team members and a lot of info about project (one or two minutes vids). That is better then photo from web site ) intros very good idea IMHO
Great videoclip. Very clearly explains the entire concept of the project in just 2 minutes. I would recommend this video for the home page of the Acorn website. It has been scientifically proven that infographics are perceived by a person better than text or speech.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
Do you have incoming projects ready for implementation after the ICO? Also, very interesting on how ACORN team will ensure that it supports only legit projects, I mean with viabke product. 😊😊
It depends on the laws of the country where the project was. In other jurisdictions, understanding of the law may be different from each other. We will wait for news from the acorn team
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
How do I determine correct GAS in MEW for contribution? It's defaulting to 100358. Is that correct?
As far as I know, you need to put gas limit of 250 000, and the price of gas 25. This way you will be able to undertake your investment without any problems.

The MEW wallet automatically sets the required amount of gas limit, you only need to put the price of gas. Put the gas price above 30 and there will be no problems with the transaction.
I also wonder about partnership acorn intends to conclude, are there already known companies, enterprises? Thank you, I hope such info can be disclosed.

We all wait for such news about partnership. It would be more important than some other marketing plans. But it's the most difficult for realization. Only strong team can do it. Acorn, come on!
Activity: 476
How do I determine correct GAS in MEW for contribution? It's defaulting to 100358. Is that correct?
As far as I know, you need to put gas limit of 250 000, and the price of gas 25. This way you will be able to undertake your investment without any problems.

You put too high a price on gas and gas limit. In my experience enough to put the price of gas 20-22 and gas limit 80000 - 100 000
it depends on ethererum's network. sometimes it is over-flooded as it is for now, and etherscan offer minimum gas price.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10

You put too high a price on gas and gas limit. In my experience enough to put the price of gas 20-22 and gas limit 80000 - 100 000
Activity: 420
There are few real cases that already started their craudfaundings on acorn platform few sems intresting - https://aco.ai/showcase/
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
I left at 100358 and it seems to have worked. I am seeing OAK tokens in MEW (after adding custom) so all good it would appear! Smiley
You mean gas price or limit? I put 43 gas price and limit was put automatically.
Activity: 434
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
I also wonder about partnership acorn intends to conclude, are there already known companies, enterprises? Thank you, I hope such info can be disclosed.
I see from the statistics that the forum's interest in the project is growing steadily. Bookmark "Bitcoin forum statistics" here -
https://www.trackico.io/ico/acorn-collective/
Activity: 322

Good channel, thanks for this link. Indeed, it is better to watch a video than to look at photos))
Activity: 378
Merit: 26
Yesterday I watched a video on YouTube with the participation of the Acorn team. Very smart and positive guys. By the way, do you have a project based in England?
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
Market Integration Platform
I did not know that they have their own channel on YouTube. It is very good that they created it and constantly create videos, and not how many projects make only one video for all time. Thanks for link
Wow! I the first time faced the such. This is great. I really like the information with YouTube. Now going to watch their channel.
Activity: 350
Do you plan to develop your own mobile application? This is very relevant and important in our time. By the way, how are things going with presale? have you reached softcap?

I badly imagine what I can do in the mobile application for crowdfunding. Watch news and videos? Why do you need an application in this case?
I think mobile application can help investors more easily pay attention to and understand the project and so on all the information
I think at the first stage there will be enough competently developed site, although after successful fees to spend part on developing a convenient mobile application.

Well, in the development map of the project, such a point would look profitable. I think such an application will be.
Currently it is very problematic to register the app in the appstore. They are biased to applications associated with the cryptocurrency activity
by the way I heard that telegram was deleted from App Store, do not you know whether it is somehow connected with crypto? There were also bans of crypto related topics in Facebook, Tweeter is the next Grin
The ban is temporary and involves the inability to segment prohibited content: videos on which there are scenes of cruelty or violence and videos of a sexual nature. Pavel Durov has already commented. In the near future that the user will be able self-customize content filtering. The problem isn't at crypto currencies.

Can this be due to the forthcoming the Telegram ICO? Maybe someone wants to prevent Durov from successfully conducting an ICO?
Jump to: