Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018 - page 33. (Read 251538 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Are you sure that the Acorn trading platform will be able to withstand competition with such industry giants as, for example, Amazon or ebay?

The platform does not even intend to compete with them, because the main part of the products available for purchase will be the goods produced by companies that collected funds on Acorn.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
What percentage of the total number of tokens is put up for sale?
60%, but more than 1/3 of them have already been sold.
Activity: 90
Merit: 4
Are you sure that the Acorn trading platform will be able to withstand competition with such industry giants as, for example, Amazon or ebay?
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
What percentage of the total number of tokens is put up for sale?
Activity: 115
I'm wondering what actions the team will take after the end of ICO and the exit of coins to the stock exchange? If the situation is repeated like a UBT coin
What was the situation there?
Activity: 23
Hello. How many tokens were sold at the main stage of the ICO?

About 7.5 million, but this number is growing daily.

is good number for ico?
Activity: 157

About 7.5 million, but this number is growing daily.
Activity: 173
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
4.2/5 for Acorn Collective  review on icobench
Link here -
https://icobench.com/ico/acorn-collective

14,122,861 OAK already sold
After the Main Sale Acorn will be listed on Bancor

Why don't you mention the HitBTC exchange? Acorn already has an agreement with this exchange and a few days after the ICO is completed, the token will appear on this major exchange.

I heard that one project sued the HITBTC exchange in the Hong Kong court. They paid money, but their token was not listed.

Where does this information come from? from whom did you hear this?
without references and indicating sources sounds unlikely.

Here is an article, only it is in Russian. I hope this story does not affect the work of the exchange.

https://forklog.com/blokchejn-proekt-karma-group-obvinil-birzhu-hitbtc-v-moshennichestve

This is not the first accusation against HitBTC that I see. I think that someone wants to spoil the reputation of this exchange, but it does not affect its work.
Activity: 324
Merit: 11
I'm wondering what actions the team will take after the end of ICO and the exit of coins to the stock exchange? If the situation is repeated like a UBT coin
Activity: 17
Hi
How many tokens can I buy (min and max)?
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
4.2/5 for Acorn Collective  review on icobench
Link here -
https://icobench.com/ico/acorn-collective

14,122,861 OAK already sold
After the Main Sale Acorn will be listed on Bancor

Why don't you mention the HitBTC exchange? Acorn already has an agreement with this exchange and a few days after the ICO is completed, the token will appear on this major exchange.

I heard that one project sued the HITBTC exchange in the Hong Kong court. They paid money, but their token was not listed.

Where does this information come from? from whom did you hear this?
without references and indicating sources sounds unlikely.

Here is an article, only it is in Russian. I hope this story does not affect the work of the exchange.

https://forklog.com/blokchejn-proekt-karma-group-obvinil-birzhu-hitbtc-v-moshennichestve
Activity: 266
In what currency do you plan to keep funds collected during the ICO? Or you intend to use them as quickly as possible.
Activity: 55
Hello. Have you considered what will be the minimum investment in a particular project? It seems to me that such a decision should be taken by the authors of the projects themselves.
I've asked this in the telegram and been assured that there is no min, as you said it'd be up to the project listing to set a min.. i guess you have to take into account any small oak listing fees etc, then anything that even makes $1 you could technically crowdfund for?
Activity: 812
Hello. Have you considered what will be the minimum investment in a particular project? It seems to me that such a decision should be taken by the authors of the projects themselves.
Interesting question. But it is worth noting that Acorn will place projects on its platform regardless of the financial situation of the project.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Activity: 714
Merit: 529
Hello. I've read many positive reviews about this platform on other resources. Due to what it manages to be so profitable to stand out against the background of competitors?

briefly about an advantages  - https://coinidol.com/access-success-and-transparency-introducing-acorn/  Wink
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
Well, let's say that Acorn is really a new stage in fundraising in the 21st century. In its essence, the project is breakthrough because a network of partnerships is being built with those projects that will collect money on the platform. The idea is chic, the money is already in my opinion enough to realize these wonderful bold plans.
Activity: 490
Friends, the most important thing in this project are those horizons that the platform opens for other projects that with the help of Acorn will have the opportunity to raise additional funds to existing ones in order that the probability of the success of the implementation of their new product will increase from this. Here is the most important effect. The rest is already details.
Activity: 406
Do you have your own brokers? I would not abandon the investment adviser if he gets a% of the profits he receives from his advice.
Pages:
Jump to: