Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018 - page 30. (Read 251538 times)

Activity: 843
Merit: 255
8V Global | 8v.com
I also think that reserved tokens are always a guarantee of confidence in the project team. This is a real motivation for them because they like no one else understand the interdependence of their work and the end result of the price-expressed Acorn tokens. Each successful action, the implementation of the project phase on time and qualitatively - increases the value of the whole project, like a mosaic. I'm sure the team understands all this perfectly and is guided by just such logic.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Wow, I gotta get in on this Reddit AMA thing. Do I need to create a Reddit account in order to ask Moritz some hard-hitting questions? Smiley
I WILL try to be precise with my questions Smiley
Activity: 532
Money is certainly great and in general it is fine that they managed to collect a lot. But if you consider the composition of the team and assume that they all receive wages not in tokens, but in dollars. That much of this money will have to be given to the payroll team. Or at least some percentage. Still there is a possibility that the guys are completely loyal to their project and are ready to work for tokens. And the best solution is because then the members of the Acorn team have a double motivation to make "candy." Firstly, they will earn on the growth of the token, in the second they will enjoy the good end result.

As far as I know, in any sale of tokens, a certain portion of the tokens are generated immediately in order to be passed on to the team.

And this part is not so small - the team has a motivation to work. Even for tokens

I think they will have a price.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
Money is certainly great and in general it is fine that they managed to collect a lot. But if you consider the composition of the team and assume that they all receive wages not in tokens, but in dollars. That much of this money will have to be given to the payroll team. Or at least some percentage. Still there is a possibility that the guys are completely loyal to their project and are ready to work for tokens. And the best solution is because then the members of the Acorn team have a double motivation to make "candy." Firstly, they will earn on the growth of the token, in the second they will enjoy the good end result.
8V Global | 8v.com
I agree completely! You can practice for a long time in the literature on how much the Acorn token will cost in a month or two. And you can simply sort out the objective facts that anyone can use for their analysis today. For example: 10 million dollars that will not go anywhere and go into action. This is excellent and please one of the most important positive factors after the steep team and army of the community in social networks and telegrams.
Activity: 122
Merit: 0
This one is great! But is there any chance that even those who are not familiar with cryptos be benefited with this project?

The platform will provide seamless payments between fiat and Crypto so non-crypto users won't even notice the use of crypto. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1PbmmXatTeAODdsWUl4bmRJOW8/view
Merit: 250
Quite right, there is no point in trying to predict the result and the price of the token after entering the exchange. Price can both go down under the pressure of market circumstances and for exactly the same reasons can go up sharply relative to the sale price. Minor trading volumes do not say anything today. Therefore, you need to get a little patience and soon we'll see everything with our own eyes. Good luck, Acorn!  Kiss
I partially agree with the above. Why? Because it really does not make sense to try to predict or somehow deeply try to analyze Acorn now. There are always objective indicators like trading volume and so on. When the project completely and without problems will leave on stock exchanges, even the first two already announced, we immediately see what has been discussed here for so long. Namely, growth)  Wink
8V Global | 8v.com
In my opinion it's still too early to sum up the results. You should look at the end result and listen to the opinion of the founders and members of the Acorn team. It is their evaluation of the results and the description of further plans based on the collected amount that will be the best and most objective summary of the results. All the same, no one knows the command better than the team and does not understand all the processes inside the project and hence the forecast for its future should be done by them.
Well, about 1/3 of the time of the main sales passed. I think you can sum up some intermediate results and make a prediction. What do I personally see? If you do not take into account that the market is standing and with it stood, as if, the overwhelming number of investors. Someone holds and does not sell in the hope of rapid growth. Someone on the contrary expects a reduction for a more favorable price. What do you think will happen to the price of OAK Acorn after entering the stock exchange? Where shall we go?
Merit: 100
In the context of unprecedented capital outflow from developing countries ' markets and a serious and obvious trend towards investments in the crypto-currency sector, Acorn can become a very important player in the crowdfunding market.
I agree with you, given their potential, Acorn can become one of the leaders in the cryptocurrency market in its field of activity.
I would not operate with assumptions but with established facts.
Akor gathered in itself the best directions of competitors, was able to improve qualitatively all the developments, it really is the platform of the future for the implementation of new projects, goods and services.
Guys, that's all right, but let's not get ahead of time. Acorn is good, but he still needs to prove his worth. Break through and take a decent place for yourself in the market. And this is not easy sometimes.

really, as it were not to call out))))

confirmation is the growth of coins after they are on the stock exchange.
Acorn in essence and principles is very strong and attractive as an investment project.
Activity: 324
Merit: 11
In the context of unprecedented capital outflow from developing countries ' markets and a serious and obvious trend towards investments in the crypto-currency sector, Acorn can become a very important player in the crowdfunding market.
I agree with you, given their potential, Acorn can become one of the leaders in the cryptocurrency market in its field of activity.
Akor gathered in itself the best directions of competitors, was able to improve qualitatively all the developments, it really is the platform of the future for the implementation of new projects, goods and services.
Guys, that's all right, but let's not get ahead of time. Acorn is good, but he still needs to prove his worth. Break through and take a decent place for yourself in the market. And this is not easy sometimes.

I don't want to jinx it, but that's the plan))))
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
Market Integration Platform
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
i like this project. I look at it more and is good for startups
Activity: 210
Wow This is really Big News
"Huge Partnership Announcement! InVision, Weebly, Shopify, Hubspot and 40+ more Marketplace Vendor Partners."
https://medium.com/@Acorn.Collective/huge-partnership-announcement-7b3f8fe7a3e9

That is big news

The next tops are taken by the team and the Acorn project is getting stronger on the world stage.
The promising future of the project is also evident.
Wow! And most importantly, the news came out very timely.
Logos of these companies have long been represented on the website of Acorn https://aco.ai/ in the section Marketplace Vendor Partners it is slightly lower than the Partners
Activity: 324
Merit: 11
Activity: 812
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
I have been following this project for a long time and I am sure that it has a good future.

I like how the team presents the project at conferences. How it communicates with its community and how it is formally shaped. It's a pity that the collections are not very active but I think that those money that already there is quite enough to develop
Activity: 714
Merit: 529
Whatever happens to the project at the stage of the main fees - the main test will still be entering the stock exchanges and already trading inside the exchanges. By and large, the selected exchanges are encouraging. Trade on them is active and in the ranking they are included as I understand in the top. So if the project passes by their criteria and from paying for the passage - we will get an excellent token in their wallets with great prospects! I hold and do not buzz. Wink
Pages:
Jump to: